What's with seeing these guys everywhere the past few weeks...

What's with seeing these guys everywhere the past few weeks. I know they are a bunch of chad college bullshit blogs but is it worth listening to any of this shit?

No, it's a reddit podcast

I have no clue what barstool sports is

I listen to and love pardon my take but i haven't even been on the actual website. i tried watching their most popular "barstool rundown" when it was on comedy central super bowl week and it was fucking terrible

it looks fucking terrible to me.

>a bunch of chad college bullshit blogs

what do you mean by this? on their podcast, they aren't really "chads" and even make fun of people who boast about that stuff. but their producer is a masshole frat boy who is annoying as fuck

These dudes are literal fucking scum.

Known hosts of underage drinking parties rife with rape and sexual assault.

They also hired Asa Akira as an employee so... go figure.

>find pardon my take
>try to go to barstool sports, it's fucking terrible
>go to barstool sports reddit because where else am i gonna learn about it
>everyone there creepily obsessed with the barstool sports guys saying things like "it feels like we're all a bunch of bros"

It's boston sports and baseball coverage, pictures of hot girls, and bullshit clickbait articles, as presented by some frat bros and c-list celebrities.

It's an amalamation of all the shitty douche Boston townie sports fans AND shitty kids from New Jersey and Long Island that go there for college and bandwagon the Sawx B's C's and Pats

i heard that tryhard faggot pat mcafee became a staff writer there and thats basically all i needed to know to know it is awful

but i do like dan katz and pft commenter

I like it. It's better than E!SJW news so I'm listening

Yeah PMT is okay as a satire of First Take shows but most podcasts are just cults of personality by nature.

thats exactly why i listen. i cannot stand any sports shows or podcasts with people giving their opinions on stuff but their clear satire is great

These fucking frat boys were at the Patriots parade waving a bruins themed barstool flag.

They're trash

they used to pretty much just a blog with a bunch of different guys in different city writing about sports/chicks/random shit (they did other things like the blackout parties, videos at events, podcasts, selling shirts, and other shit im forgetting too though).

but then last year, they sold 51% of the company to the chernin group, all the main bloggers all moved to NYC into the same office. with everyone in the same office theyre more opporinites for more content, so have started expanding into other things and more podcasts

Frat culture is retarded. Too bad it's the only way to make friends at my uni

PMT is a legitimately funny podcast. Big Go Pres Go guy too. Other than that basically everyone is useless. Unfunny frat humor. Would pay money to see Caleb or Feits get fired on camera. Fucking hate those two.

>talkin about chick
>dude blackout parties dude

yeah it really is frat culture huh

Curious what Sup Forums thinks of PFT Commenter? I think he's pretty damn funny but his obvious white guilt is pretty cringe worthy.

i only know him from pardon my take but he is really quick witted and a history buff, i like him. katz as well. but frat boy hank can fuck off

You should read his articles on the site. They're hilarious. Hank sucks yeah. It's amazing how successful the site is considering how devoid of talent they are.

I liked his interviews at the super bowl 50 media day, and also appreciate his unearthing of the Greg Olson rap video

> all these friendless virgins who are so fucking assmad a bunch of chads made a company and are doing well together

Will you guys ever enjoy anything? All I see is you faggots complain about ESPN being full SJW and here comes a sports entertainment company and youre bitching cause theyre too alpha.

>barstool sports
>chads

> you
> not mad

Pardon My Take is the only worth while Barstool content. Those guys are funny as fuck.