It took me 18 and a half years to figure out i'm gay and that i'm not comfortable as the gender i was born as

it took me 18 and a half years to figure out i'm gay and that i'm not comfortable as the gender i was born as.
What's going on in your neck of the woods

I like your hair
It's butiful

It's raining over here.

Thats pretty gay OP stuff is meh over here

is it the hurricane ?

Few people are truly comfortable with who they are. Welcome to the world.

thanks user-chan!
wanna talk about it?

no i don't want to talk about it.

Nah its nothing new permanent melancholy is chill

I've been here before, i tripped shrooms and nothing has had the same feeling since. i noticed i bottle everything up so i fixed it and now i'm expressive but not to the point to where i'm an edgelord

you need therapy.

oh!it can be when it's at the point where its just your life. i had to deal with pill and drug addicts till i became an adult.

yes , yes i do

Therapy's become kind of a cult.

i recently realized im depressed and that i like dick

> said every OP ever

I dont have a problem with it so

You're a confused kid who is being brainwashed by the media. Nothing else explains the 2000% increase in trannies in 10 years.

Should we turn this thread into a waifu thread while banana posters are not aware?
It depends on OP

>tries to use logic and critical thinking
>fails horribly

Must be aliens or exposure to Sasquatch semen then. Couldn't be a simple explanation.

You're a mentally ill faggot and you should kill yourself.

Hi OP, is this you??

He's not wrong. If you had your sudden "realization" after you've started balding then you're not actually transgender.

yes yes we should.

It took me 15.5 years for me to figure out my social skills are nonexistant

underage and b&

im 18 there is no balding for me

post your scalp

False. Just like diabetes, there's a type I transgender, which is generally involves the onset of the disease during childhood. And a type II transgender, which occurs primarily in adults.

I wouldn't make any rash decisions about your gender for several more years because you still have a developing body and brain.

Op Sucks Penis

reddit hair

> that I NEED ATTENTION hair

As if any trannie isn't a level 42 attention whore?

Probably, but you just see the worst having fits online

18 years? nigger how old are you? Please tell me you are sub 20, I want to hear how at the age of 2 you knew you were gay

> reading comprehension fail

are you fucking retarded? You really confused be by your stupid just now faggot

Touché

How old is op? If he is 18.5 years old how did he know that he was gay when he was born? I mean kids don't think about that shit until puberty

Read it again. He said it took that many years to figure it out.

I know read my post fuck wad, I asked how old is OP

Same.

You keep saying how did he know he was gay when he was born, and OP never said that.

Fucking retard.

I might die from a hurricane, school starts tommarow, and I broke my arm

So are you then straight? I mean if you were a man before u realized u were trans and were attracted to guys doesn't that make you straight now?

>it took me 18 and a half years to FIGURE out i'm gay and that i'm not comfortable as the gender i was born as.

If he is 18.5 then yes that is exactly what he is saying...nigger you need some hooked on phonics. The moment OP was born he figured out he was gay, how does a baby do that?

Holy shit, you really can't read. Look at OP's post again. Very. Slowly.

Taking 18+ years to figure something out doesn't mean you knew it at the start of those 18+. It means you figured it out only when those 18+ years were over

People Take words way to serious

Oh shit, user just opened pandoras box.

Ok try it like this, it took me 18 years to FIGURE out calculus. Nigger I only took that shit for 1 year.

By your logic 1 year = 18 years.

So the very moment OP was born he was thinking about his sexuality...

that was a logical mistake on my part

It took you 18 years to figure out Calculus.
It took you 1 year to figure out Calculus.

Based on what you said, both are correct statements. One covers the whole time it took to build up to that, the other covers the time you specifically studied that.

But only one of them applies to OP's post. Because you're right, no baby is really thinking about their gender identity. And since that doesn't make any sense, it must be the other usage.

Same

how are you faggots still here lmao you guys usually shut me down by now

I found out yesterday that I am about to accidentally major in nanotechnology and microscopy. I didn't have a plan for my major, I just took classes I thought were interesting. How the fuck do I accidentally double major?
Pic related, I took a picture of my old laptops cpu with an electron microscope

Thank you user, I was just trying to make a stupid point about people saying they knew they were gay at birth

Computer Engineer here, yea that shit gives me a hard on

Too bad. You can't change genders.

Not biologically, atleast.
Hormones and other medicines get them pretty close though, I say if you really do feel that way though op I'd bite the bullet pretty soon on your decision, if you don't have very feminine genetics, your body past 25+ will have a very hard time adapting with the hormones and giving your desired look. I'm 18 and everyone tells me I look like I'm 27-29, just been stressed out my whole life and angry, plus pretty high testerone and a couple other things factor into it. Receding hairline and full beard since 16. Best of luck to you

Kill yourself you mentally ill faggot