what is the meaning of life?

Are you Scottish?

>what makes you a retard?
idk, maybe because im being an attention whore on Sup Forums
>and why do you drink?
because I felt like drinking
do what thou wilt and that shall be the whole of the law nigga
English
You are the meaning of your own life, You the individual are the god of your own subjective universe, if you don't see meaning in this then you lack imagination.

what is the opposite of salt?

sugar?

antisalt

I'm too hammered on mead to delve into such advanced concepts as antisalt.

wrong, salt and sugar are but two spices trying to get by

It's a harsh world for a middle class sedative in today's economy.

I mean lower class
...fuck I ruined my joke

I have made a thread with no direction so I'm just gonna be posting aesthetically pleasing images and asking any questions you might have.

what you drinking bro?
i just bought a bottle of cheap ass vodka and gonna get smashed listening to Banjo Kazooie's soundtrack

I'm drinking mead and listening to Ween which is an equally bizzare combination

what the fuck is mead and who the fuck is Ween?

Unfortunately I was born in 1997 and by the time I got into gaming Banjo Kazooie had passed by me.
I should try to find the time to play it though because the games look fun and Grant Kirkhope is an impressive vidya music composer.
Mead is a traditional british beverage made with honey, it's rather sweet. Ween is band that is besst know for being in the ending credits of the spongebob movie but have some unironically goood music.

youtube.com/watch?v=hIE2ZoeFZtA&t=1612s
The first song is kindaa meh but give it a chance it's a great album as a whole.

My favourite songs from the album are The Mollusk and Mutilated Lips

ohhhh are those the guys who play Ocean Man?

those guys are awesome

also you should really play banjo kazooie, it's a classic over classics. Banjo Tooie was a really impressive sequel too. i guess everything made by Rareware on that time was p good

it seems you can make your own mead, would you recommend that shit?

for some reason i want to write with you but i dont feel like writing
which is paradox because i just wrote

>those guys are awesome
sure are
>also you should really play banjo kazooie
I will when I find the time, when I'm not drunk I'm looking into wacky occult concepts and trying to learn programming, I will find the time somehow though.
>it seems you can make your own mead, would you recommend that shit?
I have never tried but that sounds like a fun expermiient
interesting

I actually brought this mead in a catherdral of all places, it can be kinda hard to find in normal places.

i guesss the true reason I call myself a retard is because being cruel to yourself is an excellent defense mechanism.
No one can call you on your shit becuase you already did, it basically givees you free reign to be a jackass.

in my experience i call myself a retard or whatnot because it gives me a feeling of being unique. in a sense that i am not able to adapt to a larger group or anyone else really
>im not like them

although in reality we all are quite similar everybody is unique in a way but just like the others in another way

I feel like you're coming to this thread just to argue and there are some wayyy more lucrative threads in terms of farming annoyance. You should go seek them out if that's your thing.

always when i bring myself to write something on a Sup Forums board people get offended or feel like im trying to do something im not
i was just sharing my experience
im sorry for disturbing you

Nah man you do you but I'm not looking for an argument right now
Although if you come to Sup Forums to vent your anger I can relate, I used to do the same thing but in the end I realized it was making it worse.

all i really wanted to do was relate to because i could feel what youre saying i never wanted to start an argument or release anger or anything
i dont really know why i even wrote anything just thought about a friend of mine who has a habit of drinking alone and how he almost craves conversation when drunk because he feels so alone. made me sad to think your situation to be similar

btw im listening to the ween album and i like it

Oh right that's understandable.
I have social anxiety disorder which makes it hard to just go out and drink like normal people so I come here or talk to my online friend if she's on. I like to think I'm a hedonist deep down I'm just a social apocalypse so I tend to end up drinking alone.
Don't feel sad for me though, I don't drink to wash away sorrow or something I just like to drink.
Nice man, glad you like it.

thats soothing
but is something like a social anxiety disorder really a thing? i always believed it to be something that becomes real the moment you give it a name and believe it to exist. i mean fears are normal and fearing other people too isnt it? just asking cus im curious

Are you retarted because you're drunk or are you drunk because you're retarded?

>is something like a social anxiety disorder really a thing
Trust me when I say I get this A LOT.
People just don't take it seriously. Maybe I have some other underlying problems but for riskk of soundiing like a special snowflake I'm far from a functioning member of society.
I'm fearful of social interaction to a schizo tier level, I think everyone is trying to trick and use me, when I go out in public I think every stranger is secretly judging me and often this can build up into a full on panic attack where I cannot stand to be seen by a single person for a momeent longer..
the therapists ive seen over the years just class that as social anxiety disorder but it could be something else
a bit of both

yeah i get that i feel this way too but i guess not to the same extend as you

I have actually looked into something called Schizotypal personality Disorder which sounds a lot like me but obviously I cant make an offical diagnostic on my own.
However I fit the bill.
Very socially anxious, I think I'm the butt of everyones joke and people are all judging me even strangers walking past. I believe in the paranormal and magical concepts, I'm strange, I prefer ridiculous hairstyles and I'm paranoid about everything.
That sorta hits the bill in terms of schizotypal but I'm just conflicted on whether or not I want a formal diagnostic.
>yeah i get that i feel this way too
Then I feel for you man, it can be a real bitch sometimes

what i hate most is that telling yourself "its all in your head" doesnt cut it
these thoughts stick there
i guess one just has to accept ones own fears and learn to live with them. i became interested in meditation recently i think doing it properly could help to achieve peace of mind

Yeah I've seen a bunch of therapists that basically told me that they refuse to help me until I decide to live a conventional lifestyle so I have turned to meditation and it has been very enlightening,
I still feel incredibly anxious for the moment but in terms of self discovery meditation has been amazing,
No matter what your problem may be I recommend meditation because it is bound to help you in one way or another.

i thank you for the insight

Yeah, sorry for talkingg about myself so much I tend to do that when im tipsy but I wish you all the best,

dont worry ive asked for it and i appreciate you being so openhearted (if thats even a word)
i wish the best for you too