Thoughts?

thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=StbA2biFnpE
slashfilm.com/justice-league-batsuit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP

I don't like the helmet, the rest is good.

Nite Owl 2: Snyder Produces Kino too

Hum.. i dont know how good ny video was yet. Thats my thought. m.youtube.com/watch?v=StbA2biFnpE please give me feedback in the comments.what was good, what was bad? I need improvement

Is he wearing welding glasses?

Nite owl II

I think those are oakleys

Wait is this real ? No way !

Yeah, this is me too. If the goggles are for a specific purpose, so much the better.

>If the goggles are for a specific purpose, so much the better.

slashfilm.com/justice-league-batsuit/

>Alfred and Bruce develop an advanced suit in the “final chapter” of this story to fit the needs of the mission. This suit isn’t going to be used in filming for another two months so we only got to see a very early prototype of it alongside concept art. Described as “the tactical Batsuit,” it looks very much like the classic Batsuit augmented with straps and layers of leather and protective plates. A new cowl allows for flight goggles which he’ll wear when piloting a new vehicle. The straps look more military grade. I don’t love it. The cowl offers more protection in this story. It’s been implied inside the cowl there is a whole sub-membrane that is now expressed outside the cowl. Also, Snyder has embraced non-symmetry, giving Batman extra protection on one arm over another, making the uniform look more individualized and battle-worn like a warrior’s.

yeah, the helmet looks too much like Nite Owl

Knowing audiences, they'll miss the 100 overt explanations so they can quip on Reddit for upvotes

hulk, ironman, or thor could still easily kill him in that suit with 1 blow

how am i supposed to take batcuck serious?

He is always going to win due to prep time.

Sup Forums already beat them to it judging by earlier threads.

>hulk, ironman, or thor could still easily kill him in that suit with 1 blow

You really likes sparks, Mr. Snyder.

>ironman
Not at all.

Bats just have to throw some magnetic bomb or something and Iron Man kills himself by falling down.

Tony Stark is not on the same level as Bruce Wayne.

For the life of me I can't handle Ben in the fucking suit. He literally looks like someones dad cosplaying. I never had a problem with the obscurity of these films until now its really starting to dawn on me how retarded it all is.

Feminist specs
Night owl costume

Yea dropped