Hey Sup Forums, how often do you masturbate?

Hey Sup Forums, how often do you masturbate?

to muhc how stop?

3 times a day

once or twice a day sometimes. Often just at night before I go to bed unless I'm drunk or I know im going to have sex the next day. Still average 6x a wek

Once or twice every 2 or 3 days

that seems about right

I jerk it everyday but I only blow my load once a week. The days of edging make it way more intense.

as many as it takes to fall asleep

Jacked off for the first time in a week, trying to cure my death grip problem

I have problems with DGS too, its a tough nut to crack.

I am a righty so I use my left hand. Feels better but the lack of control sometimes makes me go for that right handed loving.

Ideally once per day, but sometimes I skip because I'm tired (do it at night when at pc).

1 or 2 times a month.

I alternate hands each time. Keeps things interesting.

Teach us your ways

I've never came in a woman and they get all upset and think its something wrong with them, so i'd like to exprience that or even cum in a girls mouth.

2 times a day, sometimes maybe 1 more .

...the rest of the month I regularly have sex with my girlfriend user.

Keep working on it, you'll get used to it. Also too many years of one hand will make your dick bend.

Well, shit..

No it won't.

55 years old here, not having sex with partner because reasons, jerk it once a week. Don't feel the need to do it more frequently, yes it has decreased with age.

I'm laughing but at the same time I'm crying inside

you guys should try tantric massages and edging.

5 times a week last year
Twice a week this year
Currently falling for the nofap meme, I have stopped it for almost a week. No idea if it works or not.

I've been masturbating non stop for 15 years

can't get my benis up

;_;

Did me. I started masturbating age 9, with my right hand. When my dick 'grew out' by a couple more inches in my late teens, I was a bit shocked to see the base couple of inches is straight, then the right side has a bulge, fits my hand perfectly, and the head tends to the left. I started with the left hand then and haven't gone back. No, not posting a pic.

All you faggot niggers in this thread

2-3 times a week, sex once or twice a week. I stuff a finger or two in my ass almost daily, but it's because I like to wipe deeeeeeeep

it depends

sometimes at least 1 round for day. usually this lasts up to 2-3 months of daily routine

sometimes my mind overflow and i need more than a jack-off session, i begin to masturbate more than once a day, put my fingers in my ass, try to suck the tip of my dick (sometimes i success, sometimes i fail), i pull my cock in fruits like oranges or use smooth food like yogurt, etc.

after this i suddenly stop to masturbate for, dunno, 1, 2 weeks or more, until something tingles me, than i begin again

My use of pure visual stimuli may range from a few times a day to once in a few months, depending on my boredom levels.

However, if by "masturbation" you mean taking your pants off and physically touching yourself until experiencimg an orgasm, I have never done this and never will.

I'd rather wait for actual human contact. However, judging from my experience during visually seeded dream sequences, the final, messy part is overrated.

Nice meat by the way

>I'd rather wait for actual human contact.
But touching your self is good practice, getting to know how your body responds, what you like, don't like.

And no, orgasm isn't overrated. But they do vary from the 'huh not very good' to the 'OMFG I have no mind left to even begin to conceptualise the experience right now'

Have you got a hang up about touching yourself?