Why do white people keep complaining about getting replaced?

Why do white people keep complaining about getting replaced?
The world will be better without those racist bigots anyway

everyone is always afraid of assimilating to the borg but once its done its done

Who knows or cares? I'm white and I couldn't give any shits or even fucks. Probably because I wasn't dumb enough to breed to begin with. It blows my mind that anyone would be selfish enough to drag a life out of nothingness into a world this fucked.

Because they lack a basic comprehension of biology and evolution.

There are no races in humanity. Any two humans, no matter what two, are greater than 99.5% genetically identical.

What they judge "race" by is a basic adaptation to *sunlight exposure.* It's one of the fastest adaptive traits humans can evolve, and is more an indicator of *latitudinal* origin than any country or "race".

Given three to five generations, your decedents will be whatever corresponding darkness of skin tone based on proximity to the equator.

You. Are. Me.

so much edge.

Those racist, oppressive bigots gave you everything you have. Show some respect instead of guilt tripping us.

You are a victim of a demoralization psy-op that started since WW2 ended. They want you to breed your own people out of existence while people from Africa and Middle East are shipped in to replace you. Being a nihilist who doesn't want children is exactly how you have been socially engineered to be.

>Paints an entire demographic with a broad brush.
>Wonders why people take offense to that.

Because this is not what i want for my family country or race. Although they may not know (or you) its not a "good" thing

Who gives a fuck? Having children is still retarded.

Because this is not a role model

funniest thing is the biggest racists in the US are not white people.

The most sexist people are feminists.

Personally, as a white heterosexual male, I look forward to having light brown babies

If you say so. At least I'm not wiping any asses and I do whatever I feel like all day.
I wish the whole world were. Overpopulation is insane.
Okay. Feels good man, and I'm happy and carefree. Thanks illuminati or secret jews or whoeverthefuck.

I go by statistics. And statistically if whites are not the majority (instead brown/black are) then the country is a shit hole. It's not about racism, it's about facts, math, etc.

This is not a good role model either. The cuck either!

Lol. Daddy run off or he died?

I mean you're calling an entire demographic out for the actions and opinions of a minority, which is usually what white people get shit for, why is it okay when you do it?
Also prejudice + power =racism comes down to the same thing. If I'm white, poor and badly educated, I have zero power, but I might still have prejudice.
So even in the absence of power, prejudice = racism.

Exactly, haiti african and all the stans...

Kek, which do you think?

He gone

White men don't need any outside help to feel pathetic

Meanwhile her former husband

LOL

"the world would be better without whites"

"the world would better without jews"

"the world would be better without blacks"

"the world would be better without mexicans"

these are all the same racist statement, faggot.

Ooga booga

Race is just memes, and white people are the dankest memelords of all.

You can't be racist against white people you fucking Nazi

tehe i made that and put it on imgur and now its here and none of u could ever believe meee

Hey I watched True Detective too! :^)

But I also unironically agree.

You forgot asians and muslims, the top worst 3 are muslim black and mexicans. If a blackican was a muslim that would be a real shit storm...

Yes you can, they're a race too.

>posted the African as his villages shaman sacrifices and devours his newborn albino child for good luck

Fuck white people. they're filthy fucking troglodytes and should go back to their caves in the Caucasus mountains. Fucking Edomite pilgrims have no culture. To be honest i believe all caucasoids congened from a river that some one shit in in africa. You milkfucks couldnt handle the heat so you chalky bastards moved to the mountains in your shame. Spent centuries being racist murdering raping and pillaging every indigenous population and now white genocide is taking hold because brown people are fucking your women and this generation of white dogs are obsessed with being cucks and fucking traps. I say good riddance to you fucking faggots. Fucking cumskins.

Muslim is a religion not a race, you dumbass

Hey pot, you're black.

Look fag, a man that sleeps with another man is a fag if another woman is involved they are both cucks so they are both cuck fags the black and the white, Uncool 3some

Rust is more pithy than I, so it's better to just steal.

It is not true for longer periods in history, and cuttent state with europeans domination (since, say, 1500s) will not persist forever.

Holy fuck this. I don't see why people want ugly mongrels for children. I can agree each ethnicity has its own degrees of beauty but those attributes rarely mix well together and if you are considered good looking solely off those traits like the lady in the picture why would you want to rob your kids of the benefits of being good looking? That girl and her defendants will have to struggle with ugliness and settling with crappy suitors because her mom got caught up in a fad.

I know this makes me sound like a bit of an edgelord but I related to that character a lot more than I would have liked

Whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night. Have some weed watermelon fried chicken grape soda and an old "english" 40 to go with that salty flavor fag.

This is what happens after the USA had a gay racist nigger for a president and a fucking trany for a first lady lol

I'm six four white blond, my girl (see photo) is also white. my kids before this girl are all white and would never breed outside the white race.
My kids with this one will be the same

non-white races have ridden on whitey's coattails since the dawn of civilisation. I feel like everyone subconsciously acknowledges this.

It's just cherry picking man. A lot of mixed race people are extremely attractive.

>I can't find anyone who would want to breed with me

Ftfy

English is the dominant language. Nothing will "change" that.

I've always thought breeding is a bad idea, but I value self-doubt enough to think maybe that I only feel that way due to a violent and traumatic childhood. But yeah, he put it better than I ever could.
If that edgelords me for life, so be it.

> current

That's why they want whites gone, so they don't have to feel bad about their pathetic inferiority.

When one is Asian and the other is not a nigger.

Without whites the world will just revert back to the stone age shill.

I get laid on the regular, but to be fair I'll fuck pretty much anything that moved that isn't completely vile. Low standards, but I do have them.

I've been the father of two abortions. I had to argue pretty hard for them, and foot the bill both times.

They are "beautiful" because of one side, where is the "beauty" in the other side when they are full blooded?...

It will split up into independent parts in the future like latin did. How French sound comparing to Spanish? It was the same language at some point

No they aren't. The only time when they are is when they have white features with darker skin. When it's the other way around its ugly as fuck like pic related.

THIS

Not to mention some butt ugly children grow up to be stunning adults and some really cute kids grow up to be butt ugly. Hollywood is filled with both examples.

Also on another not why would you want to chance having your kids with crappy nappy hair or other shitty traits. That stuff isn't good to live with look how many of them wear wigs n shit.

Chineses had an advanced culture far before whites' one rised

>Why do white people keep complaining about getting replaced?
Most of them don't. It's just a few vocal ones on Sup Forums.

BBC transcends language barriers

Brown people are in a constant state of anger. I love my white privilege.

So what happened? China is a shithole.

Besides the skull shapes and facial features.

If think it would be cool for Humanity to by in large still live in Mud Huts, or in the desert while raping 7 year olds I suppose.

>Whites have always been treating minorities like shit
>They are, slowly, becoming a minority themselves
>They are afraid they'll be treated the same way they treated others

I love half black women, but I also love totally black women. I guess that isn't your thing.

I'm guessing the dna segment for melanin peoduction is a muration hotspot?

Why? The meaning of life is to keep our species alive. If you're not contributing then you're a biological failure and should promptly exit your mediocre existence.

So...OP would rather the majority of the world (other than perhaps Asia) to still live in either Mud Huts in the jungle, or in the desert fucking seven year olds?

LOL.

If we'll extrapolate, the same will happen to white culture soon too. It is not a persistent thing, it borns, grows up, gets older, dies. The European culture is in OLD state now, and almost dying after the . Give it 50 years.

>Why do white people keep complaining about getting replaced?

I have yet to hear a single person complain about getting replaced. The only people saying it are protesters.

> after the World War II

>Hi there, I'll revise history and only focus on when white people were shitheads.
>All of the times nonwhites were shitheads, be it currently or in the past doesn't matter.
You do know that there are plenty of countries who currently have slaves right? None of which have a white majority.

>gave you everything you have

Huh?

Really it doesn't matter. If all black people had a mixed kid those kids would get work white people white out number all other races in the US. Then it wouldn't be but a few generations and blacks would be bread out of existence. Kind of like the Picts in Scotland. A lot of people thought they were killed off but in reality they were just bread out of existence.

LOL

I'd like to believe the white race is a little hardier than the azn's and won't allow it to happen.

>being racist is bad
And yet niggers continue to use white guilt to fuck white girls.

>bread out of existence
Assimilated

You are pathetic, emasculated, effeminate, impotent, disgusting, degenerate pieces of human filth

Get your goddamn act together