Characters, that are literally you

Characters, that are literally you

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1503879558110.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yea anyone posting on Sup Forums comes nowhere near the badassness of the hound, try again Prince Joffrey

kevin xD

I am short but i am big cums to my penis its a thick mushroom but every think big i told juniar high in gym some sead i big one then so think it changed that much.

I wish it weren't true, but if I'm being honest....

more like the butcher's boy or hot pie

>*BRAAAAAAAP PFNAAAAAR BOWLLLLLT POOOOOOOOOFFFAAAAAARRP CRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPOWPOWPOW SQUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOORP BRRRRP PFNARSCH PFNARP BRRAAAAP BOOOOOOOOORPP*

....snnnniiiiifffffffff...oh yes dear...sssnnnniiiiiffffff...quite fragrant indeed...is that...dare I say...sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?....sniff sniff...hmmm...yes...quite so my darling...sniff...quite pungent eggs yes very much so ....ssssnnnniiiiiffff...ah yes...and also...a hint...of...sniff...cheese....quite wet dear...sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely...sniff....please dear...another if you please...nice and big now...

>BBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPFFFF
...Oh yes...very good!...very sloppy and wet dear...hmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm....let me...let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling....hmmmm...hmm...yes...that is a delicate....bit of chocolate dear...ah yes...let me guess...curry for dinner?...oh quite right I am...aren't I?...ok...time for sniff....sssnniiiiiffffff...hmmm...hmmmm I see...yes...yes indeed as well curry....hmmm...that pungence is quite noticeable...yes....onion and garlic chutney I take it dear?....hmmmm...yes quite...

>BBBBBRRRRRRPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT
...Oh I was not expecting that....that little gust dear...you caught me off guard...yes...so gentle it was though...hmmmm...let me taste this little one...just one small sniff....sniff...ah...sssnnnniiiiiffffffff...and yet...so strong...yes...the odor...sniff reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep no immunities sniff...hmmm...is that...sniff...hmmm...I can almost taste it dear....yes...just...sniff...a little whiff more if you please....ssssnnniiiiifffff...ah yes I...have it now...yes quite...delectable dear....quite exquisite yes....I dare say...sniff...the most pungent one yet dear...sssnnnniiiifffffff...yes...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Y LMAO
Y LMAO
Y LMAO
Y LMAO
Y LMAO

le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP
tfw no gf xD ayy lmao! :p
upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you, fine gentlemen le real men have class xD real human bean!!1 dae cake is a

lie lel
epic fail!!!!!!!! ;p for YOU!! :DDD XD we r anonymous >:D lol DOGE111 so ebin much le1, for the lulz!! xD le upvote
IZLAM = PEAZ

for you :^)
just epic, simply epin ROFLMAOCOPTER BBQ :o WE ESPORTS NOW :DDDDDDDDD, did u waifu? no cis males plz!

le dae EXPLODIN KNEES PUDDI!!!! le epic oldfag here, ama :D, 5get or faget? keke ebin… SHOOP LE WHOOP :D XDDDDD,

here have an upboat, lelele so much ebin
420 smoke weed!!!!!11 dae le trees? :D le tree blaze ftw! epic memes, us gamers huh!? >:) tips fedora, le any1

athiest? SJW EBIN WOW memez?
RAISE UR DONGERS! 8D YTMD :^))))))))

EPIC PWNAGE!………… CUPCAKES (im so randum :) dae la lets players!!! BROFIST :dd dae feel ? le sad frog faec. IM CIA,

dae BANE!? PRO TIP: FOR YOU XDddd!!!11
le dubs goy! hehehehada dh…. twitch general /twitch/ @:=] kappa :D

>le maymay arrow
is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but

then i took an arrow 2 da knee :^(
BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? hahahaha le mayonaise.
fucking epic ass meme.

GREEZE PLZ PEJ DEPT
i love that fucking meme so much man
wait let me just *gets crack pipe out* smoke some of that good 420 shit :)
*rips a bong* AHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E

haha turkey leg velco patch

The violin (violin) is a kind of super clean orchestra played to ring carry instruments. It is widely spread all over the world, is the modern orchestra string of the main instrument. In the music it plays very important position, is the pillar of the modern symphony orchestra, but also has the difficult playing skills solo instrument.

The emergence of modern violin has been 300 years of history, is the western music since 17th century in one of the most important instruments as the instrument queen, was also production is itself a gate violin for fine art. The violin beautiful tone, close to a broad range, and the performance is strong, it was born from that day on, he’s been in the instrument of significant position, for people loved. If the piano is “the king of Musical Instruments, then the violin is” the queen of instruments
.”

For centuries, the world famous composer wrote a lot of violin classic works, violinist in this instrument into the soul, the development of the superb performance art.
The violin can concerts and solo.
The violin is a string of four bowed instruments, the family is the main members of the family system of other members are: (the viola, the cello and the bass). Modern violin originated from Italian Craig mona, in 1600-1750 years to become the largest violin production center. The famous master making guitars are: Nicola Amati (nicolas, Marty), Antonio Stradivari (Antonio Stella bottom tile), and Giuseppe Guarneri (ji plug pu ‘ melon nai); They made instruments so far are priceless. The violin’s fifth tune: g, d1, a1, e2, register more than three and a half group, is all orchestra indispensable instrument, also after instruments.

like if you think minecraft is better than roblox
haha made you click read more

lelz m8 you kekozzling me. Bet u w0nt to habe a tosi Toplalz

haha this is really true :D :)))
is that kevin :D ??? :D

press thumbs up if youre watching this is 2016

im a minion
im a minion
for my master
banana
i hope
you know
that im a minion
XD

woa LOST +1

LIKED

kevin is my fav :))))))))
thumbs me up???

lol yeah OK! ;D
sub 4 sub? lol

yea sure lol

╱╱┏╮
╱╱┃┃
▉━╯┗━╮
▉┈┈┈┈┃
▉╮┈┈┈┃
╱╰━━━╯

oh ho wow!

hmmm
very nice
sexi

WOW that is a good one!
liked and shared
good job!

makeameme.org
fellow memer spotted! haha!
*high fives*

sub me 2?

unfortunately not a joke

DES PA CITO

yah lol XD

yea sure lol

subbed

please DO NOT post this RACIST on here again
i WILL NOT accept BIGOTRY

i was 2 in high school
me i am 9 inch
lol we are the same lol

SUBMIT

THE BOG BROTHERS CANNOT BE STOPPED

Did they make the call?

PRAISE

Deal with it

Ok kid

reported
i hope you get banned for being a facist

supporting nazis is against the law since ww2 so i hope you go to jail for this

If bait, weak
If real, kill yourself
Nobody denies papa Donnie.

Nani the fuck did you just fucking iimasu about watashi, you chiisai bitch desuka? Watashi’ll have anata know that watashi graduated top of my class in Nihongo 3, and watashi’ve been involved in iroirona Nihongo tutoring sessions, and watashi have over sanbyaku perfect test scores. Watashi am trained in kanji, and watashi is the top letter writer in all of southern California. Anata are nothing to watashi but just another weaboo. Watashi will korosu anata the fuck out with vocabulary the likes of which has never been mimasu’d before on this continent, mark watashino fucking words. Anata thinks anata can get away with hanashimasing that kuso to watashi over the intaaneto? Omou again, fucker. As we hanashimasu, watashi am contacting watashino secret netto of otakus across the USA, and anatano IP is being traced right now so you better junbishimasu for the ame, ujimushi. The ame that korosu’s the pathetic chiisai thing anata calls anatano life. You’re fucking shinimashita’d, akachan.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1503879558110.webm
the bogs own you

lelz m8 you kekozzling me. Bet u w0nt to habe a tosi Toplalz

nice LOL

TRUUUUU

FUCK YOU

reply "OMG" and you will be rich by next month!

that meme made me LOL

OMG

Cripple with substance abuse issues, with a boss who only tolerates my shit because I am smart enough to always deliver results, just one friend I always fight with, etc. If it would be an office instead of a hospital, it would be 90% about me.

lol nobody likes anime unless your gay

I'm the whiteboi

OMG
OMG
OMG

if i reply twice do i get double money
doing it anyway!
OMG

OMG TIMES 2 XD

hey u stole this from top pizza memes page fuck u

haha

what is this movie?

that is not kevin stop lieing

lol i get that refernce

where did u get that pic from

Alexander

hope it works lol OMG

You know, being ironically cancerous is still cancerous

condorman.
love it. absolutely one of the best movies ive seen in my childhood

lol i realy like thse ones

not a character but somewhat relative.

extra THIICCC
L O L

faggot

I am because I love shemales

you are a gay, dog-fucking freemason?

E D G Y
D
G
Y

Excuse me? If I wanted to be edgy I'd identify with Dennis, he's the real psychopath of the show.

Every single post in this thread including this one is literally pure cancer.

DIE

OP, you are that guy? Where were you stationed? What war?

Let's be honest, most of us are either Dee or Mac.

I am myself I am one of a kind I am the future of this thread

Fake news
In polish God is Bóg, not bog
Ó=/=O
Ó is pronounced pretty much like oo in English. (Blood, food, good)
Get your facts straight

I can't even explain this...

You don't know me man
I can be anyone I wanna be!

I guess if you really wanted to analyse me though I'd be a mix of Charlie and Dee. I'm a fringe-dwelling drug loving wildcard like Charlie but I have the cringey anger issues of Dee often going off on someone for trivial reasons even though I am far from alpha.