HELP! I grabbed a serrated Swiss knife and I cut my finger open, should I go to hospital or what?!...

HELP! I grabbed a serrated Swiss knife and I cut my finger open, should I go to hospital or what?!? (user's friend is typing this btw)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/jairust
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no.. betadine and a bandage

Quick type it on Sup Forums.

Thought that was a cut penis when I first looked at it.
Also:
>asking Sup Forums for medical advice

If you can go to Sup Forums and ask what you should do you are probably fine. Wash out the butter from the cut and you'll be fine.

1: stop the bleeding.
2: Assess damage
3: clean wound if necessary
4: Disinfect
5: Apply clean bandage

No more beets & Weenies for you if you are just gonna drop them on the floor like that!

You need to go to church

>Now attach an image of a sad frog
>fregg.jpg

Squeeze lemons on it, lemon has a antiseptic characteristic

It needs two small googly eyes on it.

Make it so - and repost, user.

i know this is gonna sound really. stupid but i did have this happen to me and here's what ive done. it might sound painful but it wkrmed really well. go wrap your finger in toilet paper. soak the toilet paper in rubbing alcohol (to. desinfect. its gonna sting a lot so bite in something) then, wrap the soaked toilet paper in more toilet paper so theres a dry layer on it. then wrap. your whole toilet paper wrapped finger in duct tape. really tight. leave it like that for the night. tomorrow, remove the bandage and redo it if necessary. the woukd should be fully healed in 2 weeks.

don't do this it creates moustard gas.

fucking pussy rinse with proxide and bandage

Holy shit that's barbaric

Quick, sterilise the wound! A roaring blue flame on a bunsen burner, or intense focussed beam of gamma/ xrays should do the trick!

Clean it with water.

Now, not trolling, this is legit tip from woodworkers, and they are starting to do it in hospitals. Superglue. Will keep the edges of the wound together and your body disperses it as it heals. Don't glue your fucking fingers together.

j
Great idea, super glue was made for war time Nazi Germany medics.

It is best to not use alcohol on the wound, user.

Doing so actually interferes with the healing process and doesn't really kill the germs. Alcohol kills germs mostly by drying them out .. the wound is wet ... so no substantial germ kill.. Just a lot of stinging and inflammation.

Just rinse it out with water and bind it up with summa dem binding strip you can get at the drugstore. Butterfly bandages I think they are called. Then you gotta keep it dry for the next week. thats the hardest part of all.
Getting it wet is just gonna make it heal slower.

bullshitter; saged
if this is real

isopropyl alcohol or chlorhexidine gluconate
bandaid and pressure on the wound, lots of pressure, use tight gauze and maybe a heavy book

done
you pussy

>used to work in a lumbermill and just used saw dust and glue to keep wounds from bleeding on the product.

everyone always thinks its just a meme and im a liar.

I fix guitars, got it from the woodworkers.

Don't know why you would put in saw dust. It probably doesn't help.

No love for monkey blood??

You young whippersnappers don't even know about mercurichrome. Faggots.

Thats right - its got mercury and chrome in it ... to make you even more autstic than you already are. So slather it on good!

if the cut wasnt deep but still bleeding a lot.

It's probably best just to let the wound bleed. I don't think sawdust soaks blood or promotes coagulation. Better to use gauze or a shirt and pressure.

You need to pray

All they will do at the Hospital is clean it and then use Super glue to close the cut you can that yourself and stop being a beta male.
Alpha Males patch themselves up.

Put some money on it

Put a clean cloth/gauze on it. Squeeze tight and raise your hand above your head while squeezing. When the bleeding stops, bandage well and change the dressings twice daily. If it starts to smell or get funky looking, see a doctor ASAP.

-Order suture kit from Amazon

-While waiting on delivery pull up your Netflix - study self stitching by watching Sly Stallone do it in First Blood using one hand and his teeth.

-DING DONG .. package is here.

-Drink three shots of bourbon and stitch that bitch.

-Post vid here and in /diy/ for us all to enjoy and learn.

If Sly can do it - so can you, user!

It doesn't need stitching, it's not that deep

I got 14 stitches on my pinky from ripping it on a table saw. Your cut looks much cleaner, you should disinfect, close the wound and super glue shut

Literally came to say this.

Moral fag.

No, dammit!

He needs to do one-handed Rambo stitches or he is a pussy!

This is for user's own good - trust me!

OP Here, since I don't have super glue, only elmers, I'm gonna wrap it in Toilet paper and head to urgent care tomorrow mornin. Many thanks Sup Forumsrothers

It will be gangrenous by then and they will have to amputate.

wow. you're fucked.

It will be too late by then, I was drunk and fell on broken glass and cut the top of my foot. Was too tired to go that night and decided to go in the morning and they said I left it too long and it's too much risk for infection. Here's the scar

>survival instinct 101: contact an image board

amazing job op

You better call an ambulance, OP

That shit looks deadly serious.

clean it out, rub ointment on it, bandage, continue trying to be cocky with knives.

use anti infection products then bandage it and then maybe go to the hospital

I got a cut from a serrated knife on my index finger from trying to cut an apple for my little sister, my mom glued it shut and you can barely see the scar

Disgusting nails What the fuck nigga

Hey Sup Forums, post your scars! Only physical ones, no emotional trauma here please.

this dude isnt trolling. you can use superglue to glue that sucker back together. dont waste your time and money going to the emergency room for that cut.

>to keep wounds from bleeding on the product

because of that part. no time to stand around and bleed for a while, there was work to be done.

You should be fine. Just wrap that shit up TIGHT and I mean REALLY tight. Gauze wrap the shit out of it and put some neosporin on that shit. Don't go the the hospital unless it doesn't stop bleeding or you feel dizzy. God speed user.

This was done in Vietnam. Will work.

Dip that bitch in some alcohol and superglue it shut. Not that big of a deal you big vagina

Superglue will work temporarily - they use to use it in Vietnam to stop the bleeding till they could get to you proper. But it isn;t waterproof and will come loose pretty quickly. Its good for initial bind-up ... but it relly needs a stitch or two or use those thin steri-strip 'stitch' bandages. Gotta keep it dry too. Thats the hardest part.

just watch it bleed , pour alcohol on it , seal it

> dont stick that finger up your ass

should be fine

>starting

I got my head superglued as a kid probably 13 or so years ago. Ended up splitting my scalp in a ring around the Rosie related mishap.

oh my god your nails you disgusting degenerate

isnt waterproof? um yeah it is. I use it in my saltwater aquarium to glue new corals on to rock under water.

Not deep enough for stitches, just grab a couple butterfly bandaids if it makes you feel better. Just take a regular bandaid, make a cut with scissors in the middle of both sticky sides, wrap thumb, no big deal.

I remember super gluing my hand to my dads computer many years ago. The glue melted the plastic or some shit. I still get ragged on for that, even today.

I wouldn't rely on it if I were you.

Cyanoacrylate is not really waterproof.

You should be using silicone RTV for that.

rub some mexican black tar heroin into it

If you don't see bone, you don't need a hospital you pussy.

Hands heal better than almost any part of the body.

I wiped out a motorcycle and slid 175 yards on pavement and took out about 1/4 of the skin on my right hand from road rash.

It healed with NO visible scars in a few weeks.

Thanks for uploading that in such high resolution so I can make out the blood and dandruff under your nails easier.

coming from someone who has been dealing with aquariums for 18 years and gluing corals to rocks for 12 years I can tell you that silicon is not the right thing for the job. it releases an acid as it cures and being flexible doesnt lend itself well to gluing corals to rock. that 3 gram coral can grow to three pounds in a year.

You are lying but in the spirit of Sup Forums roleplay I recommend that you run it under a tap while you wait for medical assistance to arrive,

just clean it and but a band aid on it, you donĀ“t go to the hospital unless its a big wound you cant fix your self.

In the mean time it might also be useful to bandage it just to stop some of the bleeding,

lol fag
get on my level

You have to let the RTV cure before you use it, dude. What do you think they seal the glass with anyways? Derp!

Don't assume you have been dealing with this longer than I have, either - you haven't. I have been dealing with both aquariums and cyanoacrylate glue for over 40 years.

Jairus?

Yeah pretty much ain't that deep, to be stitch

Dip ya finger in a guac bowl, you'll have Jeb Super Powers in like 1 or 2 weeks.

?

youtube.com/user/jairust

Cool job.
This is my setup I built into the walls of my basement mancave. It's two 55s on each side of the tv. (sorry low-res pic).

You're quite welcome comrade

if you reread my post, I say that superglue is waterproof and I know that because I use it under water in my aquariums to glue coral onto the rock. since the coral is a living creature and silicon takes three days to fully cure this would not be a "better thing to use".

yes, silicon is used to hold together glass aquariums and nothing else works. however im not talking about resealing aquariums am I?

after three days what is holding the coral to the rock is not the glue - it is the coral itself.

Superglue is not waterproof. It will hold long enough for your coral to get a good grip ... but the glue itself falls out of the equation after a while.

It's silicone not silicon, silicon is a metal

let it bleed for a min then add alcohol and pressure. be sure the blood gets worked ito the keyboard well beforehand, pastafaggot.

then when the bleeding stops neosporin and a band aid. you'll be fine.

don't get your finger wet for a week and wash it seperately.