Childhood is idolizing Oasis

Childhood is idolizing Oasis.

Adulthood is realizing Blur was the patrician choice all along.

This is true

Full maturity is realising they're apples and oranges and that the whole battle between them was just a publicity stunt to sell more records

*blocks Michael Jackson's path with his arse*

Childhood is idolizing Oasis
Adolescence is idolizing Blur
Adulthood is realizing they're both shit and Britpop was an embarrassment

Ascension is screaming along to anything by Jarvis Cocker.

Childhood is thinking britpop is bad
Adolescence is realizing it's actually good
Adulthood is admitting that reggaeton makes more sense

Why listen to either when you could have Teenage Fanclub, Manic Street Preachers, Auteurs, Suede or Pulp

british music is trash. britpop, dubstep, grime. all trash.

the absolute madman

Childhood is idolizing either one
Adulthood is realizing Oasis had two great albums and the rest were shit, while Blur had all mostly shit albums which each had a handful of great songs.

t. yank

Patricianhood is listening to this instead

Adulthood is realizing Suede were the best and Bernard Butler was the best songwriter and guitarist of his generation

brith here, he's right, i was embarrassed by britpop

Redpilledness is realising that Britpop was just a successful ploy by the Labour party to get themselves back into power

Wide Open Space is GOAT

That's the only Mansun song I knew desu.

Says the guy whose band was on the same label as Oasis and friends and literally went on tour with Blur

When Oasis got brought into Creation all the Shoegaze bands either called it quits (Slowdive) or went Britpop (Ride) and they toured with Blur around Leisure before they went Britpop, and were kind of Shoegazy themselves

It's superior to the other anglo alternative (the US).

You know what, i'l finaly listen to Suede discography

>No mentions of the true patrician choice: The Verve

I'm disgusted in you Sup Forums

They are all great.
Blur is greater though.

Even a child could realize this

The self-titled blur album is so bad I genuinely can't understand what anybody else likes about it.

The Verve is garbage

Beetlebum is good

>Band with not a single bad album in their discography
>Bad

What's bad about it?

how though?

It's made by blur

No it isn't. Boringly amateur guitar slide "riff," awful tune, verses have awful harmony and go nowhere, chorus is very limp. Go back to r3ddit please
The only good songs are Song 2, You're So Great, and MAYBE M.O.R. A rich corporate band's excuse to act hip and piss around with their synths and pedals for a while to impress some of the dimmer rock fans out there who can actually throw on the last 25 minutes of the CD as background noise and think 'Yeah, pretty good, pretty cool' instead of actually listening for a few (endless) minutes and realizing, 'Wow, actually they're barely trying anything at all.'

Answer the question in musical terms, not buzzwords please

blur are fucking shit

Blur>Pulp>Oasis>Suede
Prove me wrong.

Not really but they're competing in the special olympics either way.

What a cringy redditor retard.

>Not listening to Essex Dogs while you watch the mediocre shit around your city and the shitness of routine of the night-life.
>Not feeling anything for a girl who is killing you slowly as heroin with Beetlebum
>not listening Country Sad Ballad Man in the morning with a beautiful sun around you.
>How in the fuck is Look Inside America i background music? Can you even sense when a song is well written and it has dept in composition terms?

The only redditor thing in here is you. Go back in there and share your folder of angry angsty teenage memes xDD to show how woken you are.
Blur self titled is one the best things damon albarn has done. It's not like it's demon days to have the "Reddit" label on it.

>this is what Amerifats believe

>Oasis picture doesn't include Bonehead

Childhood is idolising the Gallaghers
Adulthood is becoming Boneheadpilled

>he loves the grandeur of dem emotional strings. So bittersweet indeed.
Go back to facebook.