>cuck
>no friends
>pretentious

Sup Forums incarnate

>cuck

you can't be a cuck if you have no woman
and he was actually pretty close to cuckING someone else

>>cuck

Was never dating Nancy. What don't you fucking understand.

best friend is his little bro

I want to be his friend!
>I want to go monster hunting with him, Steve and Nancy.
>I want him to record me a mix tape.
Charlie is fucking great. Screw you.

legitimately thought that was Winona from the thumbnail

Ha!
I see it now.

>close the door normie scum

I dont think you understand how cucking works

Neil young bio-pic when?

Considering his taste in music i'd say he was more Sup Forums incarnate honestly. No cucking happened cause he was never dating skeleton girl.

But he's handsome and has a good music taste so he can't be one of us.Maybe /our guy/ but definitely not one of us.

And I don't think you guys know meaning of the word ''cuck''.

Don't forget creepy as fuck. So glad he got cucked at the end. Betas deserve no mercy. Castrate or kill them on sight.

The beta that beat every colour of shit out of Chad.
Yeah he sure is "beta,"

Yet Chad still fucks the girl. umad

Like that'll erase the fact that he's got jack shit, if Nancy got into trouble with some random dude.

Yeah he sperged out like a mongoloid and made an ass out of himself. I'm glad Nancy didn't end up with a perverted weirdo who can't controll his anger. She's a sweet girl, she deserves better.

He's not a cuck. He never had the girl to begin with. He never had a chance with the girl, there was never any doubt in her mind that she would never ever feel anything towards him.

WHERE'S THE NEW MEGA THREAD AT?

yeeeeeeah no haha, idiot. wow are you kidding me right now buddy?

Yeah I agree. Good thing she stayed with the person who was involved in her public humiliation of being labelled a whore in the entire town. Everyone is a dumb cunt in this show.

He was visibly against that. The one bad thing he did he got beat up for. Even the camera was justified but he still replaced it.

You guys are just projecting shitty highschool experiences he's only Chad by association.

He got a bit emotional because he really liked her. But at the end he stood up for her, and he even beat up an interdimensional monster with a baseball bat for her. And he cut off his toxic friends. Good job, Steve. Also he's got great hair.

Dubs

he never had the girl, so yes Sup Forums incarnate

>slightly attractive
>can win a fight
>monster hunter
>becomes friend with a girl that knows he took photos of her while naked

no way he is Sup Forums

he's a qt tho

>becomes friend with a girl that knows he took photos of her while naked

Would betas ever be able to get away with that shit? No. Infact, he got a sweet kiss on the cheek and a new camera.

Good for you Jonathan. Good for you.