The Level of White Male Butt Hurt has officially reached 9000

The Level of White Male Butt Hurt has officially reached 9000...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IPYil8Xm9Ow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>irish
>white

lol

They were treated like blacks for a fucking reason you dumb fucking nigger

>>american
>>white

does this mean dana white has replaced don king?

he looked out of it like a third in, what is there to be mad about?

tired of this jew shit...

>Mayweather gets BTFO'd 8 rounds in a row
>Throws one punch
>Not a knockout
>"WEWUZ KANGZ N SHEET"
>Jews for TKO

Blacks are the only race that take pride in things other people accomplish just because they have the same skin color

Nice try...

but mayweather is a Trump supporter. a friend in fact. nothing wrong with someone losing a game of sport.

LET ME DODGE AND NOT ACTUALLY PUT OUT ANY PUNCHES TILL THE 12TH ROUND.

Aaaw, does the poor baby have to make excuses for his guy losing? Dont cry....

Do your homework Timmy

8 rounds? You're delusional.

Clearly an older and more experienced fighter looking to win, age is his biggest opponent, he cant just simply attack with the brute force and rage of a younger opponent...but he can stratigically win...

youtube.com/watch?v=IPYil8Xm9Ow

Nice

That one was a pretty sad try....it seems you are losing power over time...just like mcgregor...

Didn't Rocky lose?

DO you know what white supremacy is? That is basicaly what people on Sup Forums do. Oh, muh ancestors took over duh wurld, and so I feel superior to other races because of what other people with the same skin colour as me did despite me having nothing to do with it.

You're so delusional!

I mean it's not completely wrong. There are some issues with the black community, but damn is it heavily cherry picked! It makes whites to seem as some perfect race where no wrong is done by them, and they are completely good. I can only imagine the type of hate someone like this must have in their heart.

>inb4 your no true Scotsman argument.

Rocky went the full 12 rounds....and....that was a movie....

samefag or absolute imbecile

kys either way

Tko ref stoppage, setup he was still standing nothing like this picture. Also the boxer was expected to win "boxing" in the ten round of 12. There were no 3tko rule knockouts, or 10 count ko's setup from hell. Floyd was rocked 4 times during the fight. CM lasted 10 rounds in boxing floyd wouldnt last 30 seconds in real fighting kicks slams punches elbows (the ufc)

The mma fighter went into the boxing ring and agreed to not kick or slam but the boxer (floyd) would have never in a million years went to fight mcgregor in the cage because hes not stupid unlike you. This was a publicity stunt (kinda like a movie) dont take it so serious...