Tfw you tarnished the image of MMA in front of the whole world

>tfw you tarnished the image of MMA in front of the whole world.

When you could never do anything that he's done so maybe you should leave your moms basement, just my 2 cents

No he didn't.
It was basically a foregone conclusion he was going to lose. He was playing Mayweather's game.
The mere fact he stepped into the ring at all, outside of his comfort zone, is to be respected, and he did exceedingly well considering the circumstances.

Do wish he hadn't talked quite so much shit though.

It's all about the money. Your respect, the shit-talking, the hype, is inconsequential.
Anyone who talks about honor or sportsmanship or bravery is a child or an idiot. Welcome to nigger tier thinking, it's just money, nothing else matters.

the shit talking was all part of the publicity of the fight...

well aren't you just a fucking ray of sunshine

Doesn't mean I have to like it.

theyre getting paid man. thats all this was about.

Learning how to deal with losing is an important part of sports you shitpants millenial

>tfw you have zero professional boxing matches and lose to a goat of boxing in the tenth round

Really embarassed himself didn't he? Kys seriously

the mma is nothing but modern gladiators. people who have to entertain us. sure now a days theyre more adored and given vast wealth but lets be honest in 20 years when their brains mush from the constant beatings and theyre pissing themselves who is really gunna care?

>Really embarassed himself didn't he

11 years younger and ran out of gas

U mad whiteboy?

>image of MMA
>the image of a "sport" where you punch people in the face
It's boxing with floor humping. Shit is stupid.

Nice meme

You've never posted a thread making fun of an mma fighter so you can't say that

lmao dead as fuck

That doesn't mean anything. Some people are more durable than others naturally. Floyd is a cardio freak, Conor couldn't keep up with him.

This was just a better version of WWF. It was Sports entertainment.

this guy broke so many rules it was retarded
I never seen a ref shake his head so bad

ouch

10/10 screenshotting this pic

It has nothing to do with age or natural stamina. Floyd spent the whole 9 rounds leading up to the 10th letting Conor tire himself out throwing everything he had at Floyd in the hops of scoring a knockout. That was Floyd's plan and Conor played right into it.

>hurr durr everything is rigged

show me the proof then smart guy

he didnt really. he went some what.. 8-10 rounds with the "best boxer of our time" ..landed some great shots. slipped up a little here and there and got gassed out too quickly. but for a guy who's never been in a professional boxing match he did great.

you don't have two cents.

The stoppage was bullshit. Conor was having a bad round but he would have came back.

This. In a normal bout he would have been DQ'ed very quickly.

doh

it was just a flesh wound, right?

Like what?

10/10 you asshole I actually laughed out loud.

So, stupid, why didn't Conor do the same and lay back? Or are you just smarter than mcgregor?

They both knew the outcome prior to bout. Conner knew he couldn't beat Floyd, Floyd knew Conner couldn't beat him.
But they did it anyway, for money.
And there's nothing wrong with that.
But don't try to pass it off as something it's not.

if you actually watch other boxing matches, the overwhelming majority of the time, both fighters perform just like Conor did in the 10th round. They're both gassed out and tired af and sloppy. He very likely could go toe to toe with any other pro boxer right now and would have a very good chance of winning

Here you can see that mcgregor is trying to break mayweather's hand with his face.

He was out standing. The ref did his job. This is the first boxing match you've ever watched isn't it?

>They're both gassed out

Mayweather looked like he barely broke a sweat, I don't know what fight you were watching

You honestly think McGregor with his ego didn't think he had a shot at winning?

Mayweather pocketed an estimated 400 million dollaridoos. Not sure what the Irish git earned. But he's set for life at any rate.

right but read what i wrote instead of being a complete retard.

"if you actually watch other boxing matches" is what i said

you cant even read!

Mcgregor brought it up in one of the promo events how "old" and he was the one that brought up the age difference.

I hope you niggerlovers realize if mayweather ever stepped into MMA ring, which he won't bc he's a pussy ass bitch, he would get destroyed in the first round 100% guaranteed.

did you watch the game?

Mma is for fags whitey

>closest thing to real fighting for fags
keep telling yourself that monkey boy

His charms were just not lucky...

yeah, right.. but at least I have two cents.

I don't have to, I watched this one, there is no comparison. Mcgregor was overmatched, outclassed. All the little excuses are just bs. sorry faggot.

Anyone with one good punch has a shot at winning. I don't think its at all crazy to think a world class MMA fighter couldn't just get a good hit in.

but we have fathers day

KEK

you're right. you can watch one fight and just know everything about the sport. word to the not so wise, if you dont know what youre talking about.. quit fuckin talking

YOU'RE 40!!! HES 40 EVERYONE!

we have fathers day too, user.

I'm actually 41

.. nice try though.

>reddit spacing

this is by far the most autistic post on here

>every McGregor fan on facebook

He'd get destroyed by any top rated boxer. Remember this is Floyd fighting after two years out, and he was clearly taking it easy. It was like a sparring session for him. I'm pretty sure he could have taken out McGregor earlier if he'd wanted to.

check'em

kekd

He's so fucking smooth.

>TBE

its actually the proper call by the ref
but for the shit he talked and the money he got paid mcgregor should have been made to continue till he went down.

The real question is who is still a nigger? Not Conor Mcgregor.

Conor Mcgregor wins even so

what are you saying check em you autistic fucking retard

floyd literally sat there for a solid 20 seconds and conor barely touched him

fucking dumbass lmao rewatch the clip

He's not used to the rules and has for years been fighting an entirely different game. I'm a McGregor fan and have never had anything against Floyd, neither has he as you know fine rightly.

Too many fools have bought into the damn hype through their shit talking which is purely for the intent of building the whole thing up.

Either way you watched the fight I'm guessing, so you seen them talk after. Both went home laughing with the amount of money and publicity this has gotten them.

Money promotions will now be making even bigger bucks, and Conor is pushing his whiskey as well as laying the foundation to his own little empire so he lives a cozy life.

As long as the people enjoyed it I guess..

from around the 7th round on mayweather kept getting progressively more shots on connor that were destroying him and his confidence... connor almost got doned in the 9th round.. i knew it was over after that round and it was gonna be fast... if the ref let them fight any longer mayweather woulda fucked him up on the ropes and connor would be near dead

McGregor made 100 mil in 1 night, he was on welfare 4-5 years ago. It was win win for him. He is sitting back laughing now

Oh, but like you want to reference other fights, how in the world does that relate to THIS fight? And I've watched I don't know how many fights. Vito Antifermo vs Hagler, Ali, Herns, Sugar Ray Leonard, Pipino Cuevas, Roberto Duran. How about you?

But rarely have I ever seen this level of mismatch.

By the way, Mayweather wasn't gassed. Mcgregor was.

Both got paid big. Many made money. White guy beats black guy in this political climate? Antfa, protests, riots. Was it staged? Who knows.

>inb4 tinfoil hat.

I bet people would pay to watch this fight as well. Mayweather does very well bc he is smart. He never gets into a fight he knows he will lose, and he wins by playing the points.

It is why he accepted the fight. He is one of the best technical boxers ever, and he knew he had the advantage when he faced off against an MMA fighter using only boxing rules. You will never see him fight any heavyweight, or fight in an MMA setting, bc he knows he would lose.

Some people like watching the super technical form of boxing. I prefer watching 2 over-sized gorillas just slug it out. to each their own I guess

Floyd Mayweather/Age
Image result for how old is mayweather
40 years
February 24, 1977

slow motion clip. floyd was literally moving the entire time (exactly what he's very good at) ..you're fucking retarded.

and McGregor tripled his net worth in less than an hour of work
they both won, but Mayweather won harder

Mcgregor was gassed, he didn't have anything left.

because going to decision meant mayweather won. Conor wasn't going to dominate a majority of rounds while conserving stamina. Same reason pacman had to bring the fight.

I think he made mma look pretty good. Mcgregor has a big kit and still held his own being able to use only one skillset against the best in the world

nah brah you said that I'm 40

You are either extremely retarded or just really good at shitposting, either way 8/10

Oh I never said he doesn't deserve to have shit talked at him for every prediction that he made. It's a part of the sport, if you run your mouth and fail to deliver you absolutely deserve to be shit talked for it. But if you look at the match without any preconceptions and just look at it objectively, he got his ass whooped, but he managed to hold his own against a goat for 10 rounds. I don't know about you, but that's goddamn impressive, and if you actually thought Floyd being 40 was gonna affect him negatively in any way, you're an idiot. And so was Conor for saying it, but I can't blame him, he had a fight to sell and had to look for reasons why he could beat Floyd to get the public hyped.

This is true, mcgregor faced like peramanent damage if he kept going, he had trouble raising his arms to defend himself

Sorry, been living under a rock, but what is up with this game?

If they didn't stop it Connor would have been sleeping on the mat

McGregor brought home $30 million, according to ESPN.

>i dont understand it so its stupid
>i bet you like soccer

McGregor had over 60% of his typical offensive options removed, and he went 10 rounds with one of the best boxers of this generation. How does he come out looking bad? Mayweather is a boxer, and McGregor isn't, and he went 10 rounds...

Yeah but the ref should have let him go down imo. Then he couldn't claim he was able to make a comeback.

>His charms were just not lucky...

he was doing it for the kek all along bois

Yeah, pretty much. That last Mayweather's punch in particular was nasty. He was acomodating McGregor head with one hand and punching him with the other. A few more of those and McGregor would have gotten knocked out for good. No need to fuck with his brain.

Not a boxer
>wins multiple rounds against the GOAT
>lands more punches than paq man
>had goat running away backwards

Yea looks terrible for mma am I right?

As if the MMA had a positive image to begin with. MMA is full or tryhard retards like Kimbo and War Machine. McGregor is now more respectable due to lasting 10 rounds with one of the best boxers of our time. If anything, MMA is now a little less retarded and it's anything a real MMA fan would want.

Holy fuck is this why Floyd won?

But this fight wasn't like the others
McGregor got his check cashed hard

I agree

That's what the absolute minimum he'd get according to navade state athletic commission. It's shaping up to be the biggest ppv ever, it will be close to 100 mil

>dont know what youre talking about

Expert here, lol