Hey Sup Forums, how much of this allergy shit will it take to kill a 163pound male? Will it at all...

Hey Sup Forums, how much of this allergy shit will it take to kill a 163pound male? Will it at all? I'm not home so I don't have the bottle but I'm pretty sure I have a little under a 100tablets

Get your weight up

That shit won't kill you, it'll just fuck up your liver and cause you lifelong suffering.

Google diphenhydramine LD50

You'll be tripping balls as you die. Enjoy.

Thanks kind user, do I need to find some morphed out white guy that deals in pharmaceuticals to get some?

Dude after just 3 of those I have trouble speaking correctly and can barely stay awake longer than half an hour. You will die dehydrated and hallucinating spiders as your entire body is in intense pain, fuck that

Now I'm getting two different medications here. Wish I knew my shit

It's honestly the nearest option other than drowning myself or jumping off a low bridge. Both which could be worst than a painful death.

>and hallucinating spiders

What the shit is in those things to make you hallu?
Dxm?

dont bother, wont work. i weight less than you and used to take 65 of these at a time to trip til it made me start hearing shit (sober). its just gonna fuck with your head. waste of time. ull feel like shit tomorrow. you probably wont even remember your night. ah, wut do i care, u do u man. u wont die tho

No. dxm is the active ingredient which makes you trip in NyQuil and is much, much, much better for tripping and possibly safer. I'm not sure what makes you hallucinate with these, the antihistamine in it does help with it I'm sure howeverz. I'd much rather overdose from a dxm trip than a Benadryl/pink allergy pill death

Holy shit you are dangerously retarded. Don't trip on NyQuil, it has other ingredients that can kill you when you're getting to the dosage you'd need to trip on dxm. Get a product that only has dxm listed as the active ingredient. Also, benadryl is diphenhydramine. Easily searchable on Google. For both things I mentioned.

Shut the fuck up. Ive known people to survive taking Dxm in absurd amounts for years. No shit it has pain reliever in it which will kill you in high doses. They make some with Only dxm as the main ingredient which is what you're supposed to use. You're fucking retarded for not understanding the context, op is trying to an hero.

You will feel extremely uncomfortable and you will vomit it out. Then you will live the rest of your life with liver damage.

I had a friend take a fucking GRAM of dph it's gonna take more that 100 pills buddy

You'll survive for a week or so then have the most terrible kidney pains you ever had prior to a suffering slow death that lasts so long you'll wanna find a knife to stab yourself with

You're saying a bottle of this stuff isn't going to kill me? Fuck

I'm reading several places that the minimum lethal dose is about 50-60 of these for most people

Back when I was 19 or so, I wanted to get drunk but didn't have access to alcohol. So I bought nyquil and downed a bottle. It was a semi regrettable decision.

take 10 for the worst experience in your life

Is writing a suicide note for pussies?

Lol Benadryl is a deliriant, he'd probably kill himself before the drugs could even fuck him up.

Then you should know that it isn't the quantity of the DXM that you use, but the Guaifenesin that makes you sick and die slowly and painfully you stupid fuck.

No, if you don't make sure to point out who is to blame, then the people to blame will just assume it was someone else's fault.

Gotta be specific though, otherwise they'll just say that lashing out against your family and friends was just another sign that you were mentally unstable.

nope

Just guzzle one bottle, 9 was enough to nearly kill me and i weigh 190

Holy shit bunch of amateurs in this thread I fucking take 18-22 of these fuckers every night to pass out have been doing so for four years not a single issue.

>how much of this allergy shit will it take to kill a 163pound male?

THE STUPIDITY, IT BURNS.

I've taken Dramamine, motion sickness stuff that is basically just made of Diphen, and I've taken about 1100mg to about 1350mg. Never saw spiders. But I did talk to our Christmas Cactus we had by the tv for a few hours. He was a prety cool guy. Super sart too. I never knew a house plant could have a PhD in Nuclear engineering. I have a few other storied if anyone wants a greentext?

Yah, the Guaifenesin will just make you nauseous. You aren't gonna die from that shit.

If you can manage to keep it down, it may fuck up your kidneys, but its not gonna kill you.

163 pounds...if the bottle is full...potentially, just go for a high dosage and fucking guzzle, find a secluded place, and for fuck sake try not to stay awake, its gonna hurt like hell otherwise.

Dramamine is a trip.
For those that have never eaten a bottle, let me tell you it is NOT a recreational drug. But, it can be a scary as fuck mind blowing experience.

Dramamine is more of an auditory hallucinogen.

As someone who did this and was only saved by the hospital, I don't recommend doing this. Unless you desire is to die extremely uncomfortably awake, hallucinating bugs everywhere, and having auditory hallucinations. Fuck no never again

Eating a whole bottle of that shit isn't gonna kill ya. It'll ruin your liver in the long term, but it will prolly be years before it starts to bother you.

I don't know why everyone complains about it. I fucking loved it. To be honest, think about getting a little travel bottle of it and just down them. It's been years since I last took a ride with it

Funny, when i did it i lapsed into unconsciousness and didnt really feel worse for wear when i did wake up, just aggravated i couldn't go home

You sure? Theyre diuretics, the kidney damage could do you in

much better ways to kill yourself. research it. you don't want to fail at the last thing you do, faggot

I posted in a different thread about this.
Suicide is complicated. you will desire to save yourself before it is over because your hard-wired for survival. You're gonna get scared, gonna shove your fingers down your throat trying to hurl up the pills.

My dad tried suicide via the garage method. Motorcycle running, laying on the ground by the exhaust. When my mom found him, he was nearly to the door to get out of the garage. He spent weeks in the hospital for carbon monoxide poisoning, and lived. He claims to not remember any aspect of the incident.

Find something that isn't scary. Helium asphyxiation is a pretty solid approach. It happens slowly, and your body doesn't even realize it's suffocating. It's supposed to be pretty euphoric.

I'm not complaining. It was a trip. I did it a bunch of times. But, it wasn't fun. It was one of those difficult things you go through to be a more complete person.

Sure, you may end up with failed kidneys, and need dialysis, and that is a long and painful life.

because it makes you feel like complete shit

Fuck the dialysis then, go jaundice and fuckin die

Yah, how long do you think that is gonna take?
How painful of an experience do you think it's gonna be?

The method is stupid.