A life with no retreat, no mercy, take no prisoners

MGTOW is a growing movement of men who are simply walking away from the “traditional” blue pill society. We are men who are awake. Some of us are divorced, have been falsely accused of rape, have been tricked into marriage by accidental pregnancy’s or have been nice guy beta males who are sick of having to choose from all of the used up hypergamy vaginas out there. The only revolution there can be, is the one to free men from feminism. All we have to lose are our cuck chains.

The moment I lose my cuck chains I am going to jail for a very long time.

>I need feminism because men are mean to me!
>I need MGTOW because women are mean to me!

stop playing the identity politics game because your feelings got hurt. Learn the politics of your home countries and campaign sensibly.

Have you tried being a cuck? It's not bad.

MGTOW is biological self-cuckoldry. If you fail to reproduce you are as failed a man from a biological perspective as he whose wife was unfaithful.

Feminism: give me everything
MGTOW: leave me alone

Yes, they're exactly the same.

>that picture
i have been fucking a 27 year old married mother of 3 for over a two years now, at least once a week. part of my harem.

it never ends. marriage just makes it worse.

oh and i am 21 in uni dorms cum in her like 4 times per sesh, she is on birth control. raw dog. she comes to me and she doesnt fuck her husband.

>MGTOW: leave me alone

You act as though women keep throwing themselves at you saying "God, why do you have to be so MGTOW, I wanna fuck you so bad!"

No. If you want to be left alone, don't adopt fucking hashtags. Don't identify with movements. Don't sign yourself up to "stand with" things. It's not fucking difficult.

We live in a world where we can talk to billions of people at the click of a mouse, but where the elderly can be found dead after 3 weeks because of the smell.

It's not difficult to disappear into a crowd of billions.

Except that our taxes pay for feminism. Nice try, kike.

Does anyone have a link to a collection of all of those sperg's drawings? They are hilariously bad.

Why is it then that relatives and friends are constantly pushing me to "find someone" and even arrange dates? I don't want a woman in my life (or a man for that matter), just wanna be left alone to my own devices.

How to shut out left arguments against MGTOW:
"You do not think woman's worth depends on whether or not she is in relationship with a man, why double standard"

I'd be fine with MGTOW if they weren't bitching about women constantly. When you're over something you are over. Don't let it take your time and energy anymore.

I think MGTOW is more along the lines of attempting to encourage betas to stop worshiping pussy to such a high level. I agree with them there. The reason western women are such insufferable cunts is due to all the beta orbiters driving up their market value.

>campaign sensibly

do this, then. Fuck, if you want to change things, don't cry on twitter.

Because that's how it's been. I dunno. It's not hard to say "no thanks" without having to have some stupid movement behind you.

Men still have their children taken from them, and still pay alimony. Men's taxes still pay for women's bad choices.

This I can agree with, sure. But..i'm not going to listen to washed-up divorcees tell me all women are shit. I can make my own mind up.

found em

>a life with no retreat
>isolating yourself entirely from women
>No retreat
lel

>do this, then. Fuck, if you want to change things, don't cry on twitter.

Whoops just noticed you're a tripfag. Kill yourself.

I keep telling everyone to fuck off.

I fucking hate MGTOWs. Just listen to the way your post sounds. You sound like a fucking cult trying to recruit members. Get some self awareness, loser.

enjoy your used up roastie cuck

these are the personification of how insecure MGTOWers are

>Men's taxes still pay for women's bad choices.
So they just want to get rid of welfare state? That makes sense, but I still think they need to go at it some different way than "in your face, women!" because that still makes them look like they're obsessed with women which is just another side of gynocentrism.

Repill comics guy is clearly asspained about his own shit colored skin.

>"in your face, women!"
Calling attention to the problem is not "in your face women". Please stop white knighting single mothers, you cuck.

its true though

Luckily, nobody is going to force you to believe all women are shit. If you can think for yourself, this propaganda is not aimed towards you. But when 6/10s have twenty betas buying them dinner in exchange for a kiss on the cheek, it still makes your life more difficult, believe it or not (unless you are mega-alpha, in which case I guess it doesn't change much).

In conclusion, I think you are shitting on a movement which is probably beneficial for you. Left unchallenged, feminism may end up having all white males castrated.

literally below cucks

nice autism comics
lol.
anyway tfw when u r 190 cm, 24 cm dick, 11/10 facial structure, fit, blonde, blue eyes and wealthy. sometimes i piity other men

190cm, 24cm? wtf is this cm? Go learn proper measurements you subhuman slav

Can I have some money? :(

>not having a big dick yourself

baka

sry >_<

no

Well sometimes it is, I've been watching some MGTOW communities and you get ideas like this. However I'm totally for not supporting any of this through welfare because I personally have never been interested in women(or men, or pretty much any relationships) at all and I don't want to pay taxes for their wrong decisions, niggers or anything.

What did he mean by this?

You dumb cunt you should be fucking 18-20 year olds, not women over 25. I'm 27 and can't stand women my fucking age.

This Noise coming from here

Why do men hate women so much?

You wish. Too bad I'm educated on the subject and know how to screen women. Listen to Molyneux for starters. Get out of MGTOW lala land where you believe every women in her early twenties goes out and fucks 50 alpha males every weekend. It's fucking retarded and unsubstantiated. LEARN. TO. SCREEN. WOMEN. MORON.

Where did that myth that MGTOW avoid women come from? It just means that you interact with women on your own terms.

>thinking you're MGTOW just because you can't get any game

Y'all a bunch of dickless faggots

>anyway tfw when u r 190 cm, 24 cm dick, 11/10 facial structure, fit, blonde, blue eyes and wealthy. sometimes i piity other men

Yet ur on a chinese cartoon board.

And to had more lies to your post =>

>i'm 30cm lowcuck.

i do too.
20 year olds are retarded and cant fuck tho in comparison tho

Wud live in desu senpai

The third part of that comic actually happened to me not too long ago and i'm a scrawny loser, I met some woman and came all over her face/chest a couple hours after meeting her. Never saw her again after that.

every time they are forced to use their own hand to get off their hate level rises

it's what they do, not women themselves

When you are not done bragging tell us about the bitches you fuck, that's the least you could do

i am gay

Hit me up bro I can offer some weed and a bj

kek. my house.

seriously, all these "I fukked diz bitch with muh dikk and dropped her" stories just sound like #wastehistime2016, or whatever the fuck.

The two "movements" are so similar that it would worry me, if years of Sup Forums hadn't desensitised me utterly.

Funny... one second it's relationships are gone to hell, women control everything, etc

But now Threads like these trigger every beta's latest attempt to seem alpha. OP, these retards haven't flapped in 3 whole weeks so now we have to hear from their incensed alpha senses. Not to worry, their MGTOW application is in the mail

Fuck you and fuck you are Depopulation agenda to promote a One-World-Government.

We know your script.
You are doing everything in your power to destroy traditional couple and families in order to make less children get born.

I will marry a nice white women and get 5 kids and you cant stop me.

Enjoy them being one of those 500.000.000 slaves for the elite

:)

stop being a pussy and dont give up
WW3 with nukes, there fill be few millions people left only

It's women spreading rumors to get men back on the pussy jew

Literally the plot of homeland

>Not being attracted to shitskins makes you racist
No author, you are the SJW.