youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=hNT6Kr8c83k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>knowing the one girl you've ever truly loved doesnt like u anymore
Just ready to get through college and air force so I can smoke weed and get hammered as much I want

yeah college has been bringing me down. more loans and i just keep failing at everything in life

also here is a green text to get things going

tl;dr

>real depressed
>out of school rn to work for a car
>also out cuz gpa too low to get aid
>long distance of 3 years ended mother's day
>acquired the exhaustion symptom of depression
>therapy to get referred to psych for treatment is $30 a visit
i think treatment will really help but i got a demanding fast food job and i got fat as shit in the last year. Might try a gofundme for enough for three sessions

Join Robinhood and we'll both get a share of stock like Apple, Ford, or Sprint for free. Make sure you use my link. share.robinhood.com/joshuas218

My senior year is tomorrow and I cant believe my last summer is ending and that the feeling of having no real responsibility will soon just be a wistful memory I feel nostalgic for

Hey guys looking for some advice I guess. I met this girl on Tinder a couple days ago and we hung out at her place and fucked after a while of watching movies. This is great especially being it's the first pussy I had in years. We are both in college and have a lot in common/similar interests. I think I really like her but idk if she would feel the same or just thing of me as a one time fuck. It seems like she was pretty into me but I'm not sure. Is it bad that she put out in the first time we hung out?

Soak it man. Make the best of it and next summer it's the last time you will see some of the people you are closest to

Thanks man, its weird to think that there are people i see nearly every day that ill never see again

Girlfriend was dying, mom said he couldn't marry her cause she was a cunt, he punches the mother so the father takes away sons money away (They set up the account together). Girl and dude get married and she wants to die by his side. Guy goes to jail for assaulting step mom and spends night in jail. Dad takes him back to apologize to stepmom for hours and when he goes back to girlfriend she was dead

Yeah it's pretty crazy. In my case I found out a lot of people weren't really my friends anyway

This shit made me sad

I never noticed until now that the female ape steps on his arm before the self respecting white man tosses her.

that's dramatic man, and if you had your shit together you would have a fuckton of responsibilities relating to your future career

can't ever make it through a day without my constant highs and lows. often hate or like people and it's almost instant. it's really starting to push me away from people but i don't want to be lonely. i've been having this problem since i was a teenager and idk why. my family is also dysfunctional for as long as i can remember. thinking of ending it all sometime soon.

This one's close to home, I hate it but that's a selfish thing to do. I just want someone quite like me who likes videogames and getting drunk, and who's a nerd who likes playing DnD.
Eh.

>>life sucks
>>feeling like shit
>>want to kill yourself
Realize why you feel that why and FIGHT BACK, user.

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

Leftist subversion explained by former KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov:
>youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Fuck yes. Once the worst fight back they become strong.

I've been fucked up for a while and I don't even know what's wrong with me. A few years ago I just suddenly hated being around people. It's gotten so bad that I barely ever even see my family. I'm afraid that I'm worried that I'm gonna die alone, and I'm afraid that that doesn't worry me as much as it should. Where the fuck do I even begin to try and fix myself? Therapy didn't work in the past so I doubt it'll work now.

Get a grip and grow a pair, faggot. Best advice you can get.

bump

dont let this die sad/b/ros

gonna bump with some of my favorites

,,discord/ 77wrrsa

crypto saved my time

i dunno about eliminate white race but i think governments want to have mixed population because its easier to control and divide.

I had that not last night but the night before

those kind of dreams arent dreams but nightmares. literally will fuck me up for the whole day because of it.

it violated the NAP

;_; it's true...

Every year that goes by and every relationship I get into I'm less and less that starry-eyed youth who believed that there was somebody out there who I could truly give my soul too. I'll be 30 next year and although the pains of youth are behind me, there isn't anything to take their place. Though I'm a better man than I've ever been by all objective measures, there is just something... gone. No woman I'm ever with will get the "me" that my first love had, for better or worse.

Wow.

>Be me
>17
>Virgin and tonic
>withextravirginoil
>Meet grill
>Crush immediately
>Talk up a storm with this girl
>Never had this confidence
>Could this be true love?
Cont?

Had depression, had treatment and all, took my pills, did my therapies, took me like three years and yeah I got over it but you know, I can't undone the things I did, the things I said, the things I saw and heard at the psychiatry ward, I may feel fine now but I know that someday I'll kill myself because I either won't give a fuck or just won't be able to handle my impulses

The feels

The kind of girls you'll find on tinder are worthless. They're only good for fucking and dropping until they're used up and diseased.

Seriously, you'd get hurt and you'll be lucky if she just breaks your heart.

Perfect time for a feels thread. It's 6am and I woke up an hour ago. I have problems with sleep, yet sleep is my favourite thing, because of the escape from reality it gives me

I've been suffering from anxiety and panic attacks for a few years now, got so bad I had trouble staying in school, depressed too. Back when it was at its worst my girlfriend of four years left me. I was 20 then.

Now I'm 24, living with parents, slowly getting life somewhat back together, with the occasional crash that feels helpless as can be. I never got over my ex. I've had other girlfriends since, but none compare to her. They all bore me. She is the one that got away. That was four years ago. I'm now 24.

Many nights(including this one) I dream I'm just doing some every day normal stuff with her like grocery shopping and such, some nights I even dream I meet her somewhere and we get back together.

The day after a dream like that is super shitty and I'll probably end up drinking.

consider all the problems In your life and ever problem that has happened in human history

Therapy is shit, what you need is a psychiatric, an actual doc who gives you actual medicine for actual mental diseases, probably that's why therapy didn't work, something is wrong with the chemicals in your brain that regulate the shit you're having trouble

That is of course you're not an attention seeking fag who lies to its therapist and itself

Accept your flaws

Currently will die at age 32 due to extreme damage to my heart from an infection. Government gives me 500 a month to live on... Why...

Just gonna say I realise I said I'm 24 twice. Sorry about that. Still not completely awake.

Hi ritchie.

Do what?

there's a major difference because i can't relate to the problems that have happened to human history. they have never really inflicted any sort of problem among me.

Do not get into drugs or drinking if you already have some troubles inside you, never use those as some sort of escapism tool, it will make everything so much fucking worse even when you may feel and think: "well shit it ain't gonna get better and I'm already at rock bottom" it can get really fucking nasty if you get into alcoholism and drug addiction

Go to the doc, to a psychiatrist, they're real fucking doctors who deal with your actual brain and not with your feelings, trust me, they'll solve and answer all your doubts, no those pills aren't addictive, no you won't lose your personality or whatever you may be afraid, always follow doc instructions and pill schedule, it does get better and you can even be cured (if you're not schizo or some actually fucked up mental illness, but they can still be controlled and have a normal life)

That's 3 times now. Give it a rest Jack Bauer.

This is true. Met my first "love" on tinder. We only were together for 3months but I still think of her everyday 6mo later...
I really miss her falling asleep in my arms, skin to skin, on a cold night where we are nice and warm under the covers...

It's been a year here, everyday gets worse and not better. I guess hang in there man

That's fucked mate. I hope your life situation improves. I'm assuming you live in America? That place is fucked.

Life is just death in drag

Try calling your parents

I am. The one thing i got goin for me is a loving husband

medication just covers up the symptoms but doesnt solve the problem

Been going almost monthly for as long as I've been sick. Had SSRIs for the anxiety tried those for two years but they didn't help at all. Now I just have Diazepam for the occasional panic attacks. I stopped smoking weed cos that makes my anxiety worse if I'm not drunk. But I do drink quite a bit. It's under control for now tho, I'm aiming to graduate vocational school and apply to another school next year.

Ahaha thanks bro that little chuckle I got out of the Jack Bauer reference made me feel a bit better. Did I say I'm 24 by the way?

I am unable to change. No matter how hard I want to. I always turn back into the same shitty person

simply too weak.
find your strength or accept your fate

>life is actually pretty good
>feeling fine
>I'm in such comfort, I don't do shit.

I think I needed sadness made me productive guys....

Wow thats fucking sad, hope you can spend the time you have left with the ones you love and have a lot of happy moments, i really do

I start my senior year of uni in two days. I picked a garbage major, made zero friends/connections, and am most likely ending with a below average GPA. I think about killing myself every day and the only reason I don't is because of my mom.

It can solve the main problem if you give the treatment time and effort, but yet when you get to the point you don't need pills anymore then it's all up to you to hold up by yourself against the remnants, but not the main big fucking problem you had before

have millenials as gamer buddies...

but they're lazy as fuck and never message me in txts until it's convenient. seriously i fucking hate people. and now these gaming buds.

i think they just need a horrible breakup after just moving in together. not maliciously, but they're only in each other for sex. girls take advantage of millennial cucks that don't wash their hair. she takes advantage of this little cuck manlet, but i know she can do better.

i need new rl friends because their laziness >>>> better than being friends.

why kms? they were cool until a millennial manlet relationship. i want more out of ppl than this. lost half my friends to lazy shit.

cunts. maybe not kms but i thought about it for a halfa year.

Thanks man. Were saving up to go on vacation next year to his home town in cali

Im actually far less worried about dying than what kind of suffering my husband will go through when i die. I just hope they have something to extwnd my life by then

Me 25 year old guy with good looks and high self confidence and drive.
Successful with girls, never catch feelings...until
>girl I knew ages ago messages me on fb
>we go on a few dates goes really well
>literally getting along like we have known each other our whole lives
> I get small feels but have walls up because I don't trust girls in general
> continue like this for a month , seeing each other 3 times a week
>she tells me one night she loves me
>holy shit I think Iv fallen for her too
>everything goes well for another month
>we going to fast
>one day I notice her being distant
>can't figure out what's wrong
>ask her what is up
>tells me it's only been 4 months since she broke up with her ex (before we started talking)
>she says she needs time for herself, find out who she is/have time to herself and the girls
>I ask if she wants to end it
>she says yes, but not forever
>says it could be the biggest mistake of her life she but needs this
>I hold my shit together and say I just want her to be happy...
> go home
>realise I'm never going to see her again
>hearts litterally smashed
>cry for the first time in 7 years
>this girl was special, she was the one, I've never felt anything like it.
>trying to get motivated and move on
>can't
>I hope to god she calls me one day and tells me it was all a mistake and she needs me
>I know she won't...
The thing is her friends are all recently single and have been hounding her to "envoy being single with them first"... makes me mad af. Because I know at least half of all this is because she wants to be "included in all the girly chats and goss and shit".
What hurts the most is I opened up because she told me she loves me..first...
This all happened last night... I don't even know wtf to do with myself..
Iv never been like this before

No chance for hearth transplant or its too expensive in murrica?

Im too damaged to have my chest reopened

>Started playing Vidya aged 5
>19 now can't stop
>Failed exams, lost sleep, fucked over my life. All for a simulation of being successful
12pm here, I spent the night before from 11pm till 5am just on Fallout New Vegas. I've got an exam tomorrow and I just can't stop playing it. Been affecting my social, my mental state, but it's an escape for me now. How I get out from this life I've fucked over myself. Time to cook brunch and start studying, Sup Forums

Fuck, sorry to hear that

Yeah. The valve replacments i had were like going to hell and back. I don't know if i could mentally handle a full transplant anyway

Continue, please, user.

I been there dude, started with rockman and never stoped, spent most of my childhood and adolescence with videogames, little to none social life, no goal in life, not a reason to do something else, i was in the point where i didnt event wanted to get out so i could play most of the day. I took a shit ton of determination to leave it because i decided it was enought, start by playing an hour or atleast half an hour less and try to get another hobby. If you dont want to stay the way you are now make little changes everyday and you will be able to do it

Something like this is happening to me right now, we have been talking everyday most of the day for atleast 2 months, ive decided i will stop being the beta i am and confess to her, hope it turns well but i dont get my hopes up

You're right, man. Determination. I just gotta force myself out of it if I want a better life for me.Thanks user. I really gotta get my shit together.

No problem im glad i can help someone, would like to keep helping you but when this thead dies we probably wont talk to eachother again. Keep strong user you are the only one who can change yourself

what major? i'm sure it's not all that bad.

how are we all doing tonight? also out of curiosity, what's your biggest fear?

I'm good, chilling by the bedside. The floor's pretty comfy to sit on when I'm feeling down.
>muh fear
I fear commitment. I don't know what made me this way but I'm scared of being tied down to something and actually be responsible for it. I've avoided jobs, schools, friends, potential girlfriends, all because I don't want to be tied down to them. Kinda like Clooney's charater in "Up in the air"

>girl i've known
>fb

that shit ain't even worth it man. just because you knew a girl and her single friends doesn't mean SHIT. even if you have a 15" cock and all girls and her friends would rotate with you---yeah use your dick if you're desperate. but it's a fuck circle with no future. no kids, etc. just fucking and round-robin cunting.

you want generations? or just lose virginity over and over again with useless fling cunts?

lmao thats so gay

College is set up to get you in debt right off the beginning so you can wagecuck your way through life paying taxes like good and scared sheep do. College essentially makes you a slave right out of high school. My advice Take that red pill, grow some balls and live in the criminal underworld. It's exciting and you won't be running with sheep but with wolves instead.