Chase checking account -$135

Chase checking account -$135
No way I will be able to pay that back along with other bills.
If this post ends in 0 I will kill myself, even if it doesn't I will still probably kill myself.

why is it overdrawn?

sell your phone faggot

nigga why is it overdrafted?

I had rent to pay for the week ($100) then got hit with overdraft fee. It was either that or get kicked out... I really have nothing to live for and have wanted to an hero for quite some time... this finally gives me a reason.. rolling one more time for 0

OP if you give me a REALLY good reason to I *might* just throw some money your way. hurry up cuz im sobering up quickly.

neet or employed?

plz help me

If this posts end in 8 then OP an heros himself.

lets talk. forget your checking acct for a second. do you have (A) any important pending bills and (B) are you employed/have a source of income? I don't even get paid myself til thursday

I will probably kill myself , even though I didn't hit digits... I work hard, 40 hours a week.. just have some bills to pay and ended up in bad situation...

$135 in the red? And you're giving up on that? Are you joking? When you're $30K in the hole then we can talk. And you can get out of that, too.

this guy is a fraud I'm OP

Is me, the OP
Whatever man... not like the guy would have helped anyways... if he does decide to help I will post screenshot of my acct

ok yeah I'm just kidding I'm not OP. if that guy was serious then know that I was just fucking around and I am not OP

Just one off

Oh no, you're one day of debt into overdraft that a 12 hour shift at minimum could pay for; better end it?

Do you have credit or overdraft protection and the ability to restrain your spending habits from inessential things? If so, grab a temporary job extra job and spend the time you're surfing b getting paid as a security guard or something.

My phone decided to remove all ////

I get paid Thursday too but I got money in my account! Lucky for me I have cool friends and family if I ever fall in shit like this. OP if I had a way of sending you money I would, but I don't online bank at all. When I do buy shit online I use prepaid gift cards and I ain't walking to the store. I'm 10 dabs too deep for that, sorry bro. Good luck! Don't kill yourself though. I like you, cuz you work.

OP this was to you mostly

Only -$135? You must be young. You're going to feel like a little bitch for overreacting to this a few years from now

Hopefully not if he kills himself.

DO IT OP

Lol he could literally rob someone, get a pay day loan, pawn something or just sell him self. He's a faggot pussy who's probably 12.

you heard the man OP get on that ski mask and hit the next county with your glock.

I've been -$2000 in the hole from oxy addiction before. Within a month I was back on track. Sure, I paid some bills late and my credit's fucked for the next 7 years, but it always works itself out.

103 days sober as of tonight.

It gets better, OP.

OP you are in the navy or chair force aren't you?

Dude, I've been homeless 3 times in my life. Once was by choice.
Now I've got a house I didn't pay for, a car I didn't buy, a job I never qualified for, a paycheck I do nothing to earn.
Just hang in there and do the right thing for no other reason than it's just the right thing to do. No expectation of payback. Completely forget the troubles you're in and just focus on what good you can do in the universe.
If you can do that, then the universe will pay you back. Even if it kills you.

How'd you come by those opportunities?

Do your best to get through this. If you have to find someone who would let you crash on their couch. I try to keep my house with one open spot cause I have friends coming and going whenever their life hits a bad spot. They usually help with cleaning, cooking, or paying the water bill which is like 28 bucks a month. I know not many people do this out of kindness but I've been there. Try to get help, or give in. Just know you can make a change in your life.

I worked at a dollar store barely making enough to pay bills. I ended up taking certification tests online for adobe creative cloud and landed a job with a real estate company doing photo touch ups and renderings for 17 an hour. By my area that's good enough to live off with some money extra. If you have to use your internet to learn a new skill and get a better paying job with that.

This goes to all not just op. But if you decide not to take my advice, then go deeper in the red and buy a helium exit bag. Painless way out.

Being withchase bank os like sucking bad jew dick. Overdraft fee hits hard. Loans even cost money to apply they even hard check your credit leaving marks for years.

Get a different bank if you do not accept what you are buying into.

I quit thinking about myself and started doing the right thing becaue it was the right thing to do. My life was shit for a while. Nothing but work and nothing ever seem to come of it.

Next thing I knew, my ex died and my teen daughter inherited a house and a car. I moved in to take care of the kids, so my former mother in law gave me a job in the family business. She saw how well I treated her daughter, saw I took responsibility for her grand kids. I didn't ask for anything, but got the world handed to me. My mother in law and I are good friends now. Since her husband died I come over every other Saturday, do a few things around her house and we have long conversations over coffee. I think she likes me. Again, I don't do anything expecting a payback anymore.

Now we live on the paycheck, my former mother in law pays the taxes and water bill. We collect survivors benefits, I have my job - which hardly needs me - it's just a make work position so I can draw a salary. My kids love the fact that daddy is home and mommy is no longer terrorizing them (did I mention she was abusive? That's why we were separated).

There's an old story. A father needed to get some office work done at home. But he had a young son at home who kept interrupting him. So he found a magazine with a map of the world in it. He tore out the map, tore it into little pieces and tossed them all on the floor. He then told his son to tape it all back together in the right order. When he did that, they would go out and play together.

To his surprise, the kid brought it all back taped together in the right order in just 5 minutes. "Son", he cried, "How did you do it so quickly?".
"it was easy, dad", the child explained, "I didn't know how to put the world back together. But I noticed on the back side was a picture of a man. I knew that once I got the man right, the world would be right".

I really don't know how to make the world right. I just know how to make me right.