How y'all salty crackers feelin' after McGregor got BTFO last night?

How y'all salty crackers feelin' after McGregor got BTFO last night?

The Trump curse isn't something to fuck with

It was like watching a sprinter lose in a marathon

Like after all these years you useless nigs have nothing to cling to besides other singin', dancin' and sports playin' nigs. Who cares.

idk i feel ok, eurofags btfo once again

Not really salty at all considering Mayweather is one of the best boxers, regardless of skin color. Get that Shareblue mentality outta here

This.

OP is a jew

Was exactly what I was expecting. The great white hype

exactly right.

as a Jew, I assure you OP is not.

And. Boxing has us Jews beat for smoothness and manipulation and craftiness. We Jews content ourselves with a love for humanity and decency and inclusion of all races.

Boxing, by contrast, shrewdly pits people against each other by their racial resentments. For decades, boxing has pitted 'great white hopes' against better black fighters, knowing it would generate intense interest from white people who were at best casual fans, and probably had no interest at all other than having seen 'Rocky' movies.

Mayweather- illiterate, woman-beating piece of shit that he is- understood this better than any Jewish businessman or any hokey boxing promoter. This piece of trash, indeed, is a better natural businessman than he ever was a fighter, and he is a great fighter indeed. For 20 years he has been outfoxing HBO and all the big promoters in the game.

Last night he came out of retirement to cash in on 200 million dollars he didn't even need.

And you blame the Jews? Motherfucker, I wish the Jews were able to pull shit off like this, giving fools like you a reason to spread this claptrap about us.

>irish
>white

> as a Jew, I assure you OP is not.

Assure me, faggot.

The whole thing was just a money grab. A boxer is trained to fight standing up with very regulated rules. MMA fighters are trained to get the opponent on the ground or in a hold and bash or submit him. Did you see how many times Conner grabbed Mayweather's arm and spun him and then tried to get a hold on him? Not to mention the hammer blows to the back of the head and rabbit shots. He flips to auto pilot and the boxing rule go out the window.

>Did you see how many times Conner grabbed Mayweather's arm and spun him and then tried to get a hold on him? Not to mention the hammer blows to the back of the head and rabbit shots. He flips to auto pilot and the boxing rule go out the window.

Dude exactly my thoughts!! I figured when he started doing that it was a sure sign he was out of gas.

I watched the fight on various Twitter feeds for free so I'm not sure if the announcers were talking about that or not. But I thought he was at risk of being DQ'd for that shit. My mind wandered to, "does he not get his full purse if he is DQ'd for some misconduct?"

>Assuming an amateur boxer could beat a pro boxer
haha k.
In the MMA ring McGreggor would fucking SMASH him

Doubt it see

>implying anyone ever gets DQed in pro MMA or boxing matches

There's too much money on the line. In the last match before MayMac, some dude with furry pants knocked his opponent out with a punch to the back of the head and was declared the winner.

that fight was hilarious, he punched him in the back of the neck and then pushed him to the ground lmao

boxing is retarded, and people who go batshit over a fucking boxing match are retarded small-dicked assholes who wish they could spend their lives fighting everyone they see.

do you feel the same about every other sporting event or hobby that people discuss, or do you just have a deep hatred of boxing?

It's sad that the don't.

And this too, for good measure

>Irish
>White

McGregor is more of a nigger than Mayweather

Not happy at all

Either mcgregof really was good enough to last 10 rouds(haha) or mayweather once again played for points in a fight he had in the bag.

Last fight of his career and he should went balls to wall. Could have left a lasting impression that he is the best.

Considering the undeniable fact that the heavyweight class is the only one that even remotely matters in boxing, I am indifferent. A 10 round hugging match is hardly entertainment for anyone with an IQ reaching 3 digits. The real winners were Mayweather, Mcgregor, and the promoters/tv execs. The fans dumb enough to pay were the ones that lost.

lol yep

Agreed, but I bet McGregor knew going in that he was unlikely to get disqualified. On the other hand, he should've known to take a knee to survive Round 10. But whatever, it was a fun event and the fight was much more exciting than expected.

has trump tweeted about this yet or does he only watch wwe? he typically comes out for racism

I agree with you on that, the small guys fighting isnt that entertaining

Relieved. I prefer mma to boxing and Floyd kicking Conor's butt gets him back to the sport he's best at anyway.

mcgreggor a rcist sob

>everyone says the boxer is going to win in a boxing match
>the boxer wins in the boxing match
okay

i watch th showtime feed and the announcers were terrible. mute that shit and turn on some music. i think al michaels was ringside

This wasnt about race you Antifa fuck

go watch ice skating cupcake

Sup Forums has decided that Mayweather is their guy and Conor is a leftist potatonigger manlet cuck. Hadn't you gotten the memo? Sup Forums can never admit defeat.

funny how the white guy loses and it's no longer about race

Boxing is a potentially deadly art. We don't expect you to understand. Its ok.

I feel fine. McGregor is NOT a boxer. He was arrogant to think he could enter a whole different realm and defeat perhaps the greatest performer in that sport.
Conor is a wild man and needs the less-strict rules of the octagon to let loose. In the boxing ring he was stopped multiple times for illegal maneuvers. He lasted longer than I thought and fought well - but he suffered the same fate that Mayweather would have suffered if he tried to enter the UFC.
Conor was humbled and the right person won that fight.

Was it about race when Manny Pacqiaou lost?

Odd, because it was definitely about race for the month or so leading up to the fight. What changed, pray tell?

Why would I be salty when I was Money Team from day one?

You dipshits weren't spamming threads saying that the white guy was gonna knock this nigger out leading up to the Pacquiao fight.

Thing is that McGreggor began to believe his own hype. He thought he could beat a great boxer at his own game. WRONG!

English please.

Speaking as a "honky", I'm happy. Boxing is a sport, UFC is for gays who like to seminaked men hit each other.

Plus McGregor is Irish, they're not really white.

ok

>smart people only watch fights for knockouts
You do realize that there's strategy in fights and that Mayweather has one of the best ring IQs of all time? Mayweathers probably only enjoyable to watch for his technical brilliance.

I wanted Floyd to win, still like McGregor though.

discord/ 77wrrsa

I know we're supposed to act like faggots on Sup Forums but that's actually a great analogy for the fight.

When Donald Trump sides with a nigger you know better to bet against him.

America wins. The world got played and America gets its cut. You dumbass.

what does Jennifer Love Hugetits have to do with this? She never won an Olympic Medal for her tits, altho i think she deserves one.

Because she's a fookin' babe

I don't think it's possible for a man to get BTFO'd while walking away like nothing happened, talking like nothing happened and being paid 30 million for it. Fuck. All he had to do was make it look like he was trying and bam, 30 mill.

eww, dad. pls chill

I'll just leave this here

why ain't no black folks sittin in da front rows?

Nobody under 40 knows who this is.

>quads

They were streaming the fight at home while smoking crack and drinking colt 45

I don't mean to be an alpha nerd here, but what is with so many people suddenly being into boxing? I'm used to people being into football and baseball and soccer and hockey. Even fucking professional wrestling. But nobody i know, including Sup Forums, talks regularly about boxing and suddenly there is a match that everyone cares about.

Why... this match? Why is it so remarkable?

>we jews content ourselves with a love for humanity and decency and inclusion of all races

guess palestinians aren't people then, huh?

fite klub

Isn't fight club like a 20 year old movie?

Just googled it. 18 years. Close.

Ok,that shits getting scary...

Not salty one bit only a moron would believe they could beat a veteran at their own sport. won 100 off this fight. Race has 0 to do with this faggot troll, 1/10 for making me respond.

>Because all Jews support Bibi Yahoo & Likud
>and no Jews would prefer a stable, friendly, peaceable Palestinian state to the shit-show we have now

I'm sure the Mayweather fans are really salty after Mayweather beat McGreggor the fuck off after the match was over.

Gotta earn those fixed wins.

Oh you!

Pic not related to anything

See attached.

So a pro boxer won a boxing match against a not pro boxer?

COlor me surprised.

Nothing remarkable about it, it's just a gap people need to fill. For a time it was UFC, then everybody lost interest and then the boxing matches came... nothing new about the sport too, it was popular for a fucking century.

israel it's the fucking vatican of the jews, if the pope fuck some children in the ass they blame the fucking religion. Same rules apply.

I paid nothing.
The terrorist ones are pond scum.

Mayweather would still kick his ass! McGregor is now a washed up loud mouth has been.

The fucker is Irish and from Ireland. He has nothing to do with the racism here in America.

Literally no one was spamming these threads the other night.

The same ones you kick off their land?

>paid nothing
>pic related

Not salty in the slightest, Vanilla Ice.

tbh not salty. I mean, most people with a brain knew Floyd was going to win. McGregor is a UFC fighter, not a boxer. This was his first boxing match ever, and it happened to be against one of the greatest boxers of all time, if not THE best, especially in his weight class.
Honestly, McGregor did a LOT better than I expected him to, and he put up one hell of a fight. Damn impressive for his first time in there, I'd say.
The thing was about money, and floyd getting to 50-0 guaranteed, and the best way to do that was to go against a guy who had never in his life boxed professionally, but to do it against one of the most dominant forces in UFC who has a fired up personality--that'll bring in the big bucks and the big 50.

That said, if Floyd got in the octagon with McGregor, I'm not entirely sure Floyd would even last more than a minute or two. All things considered, UFC fighters are just more badass than boxing. BUT--credit to Floyd, I respect his absolute talent, he's larger than life when it comes to boxing.

ALL THAT SAID: Floyd is a piece of shit though, he has on multiple occasions beat the women in his life, he's 40 AND CANT READ, and all he cares about is money money money...I mean, talk about being a stereotypical nigger. I respect his talent, but god damn, he's a piece of fucking trash. But the nigs chimp out when you bring up how he beats women. Go figure.
Conor represented Ireland well.

>hurr UFC is gay because theres grappling
UFC is so much cooler. Mixed Martial Arts > dancing around and punching.
Both are excellent to watch.
>Irish aren't white
Honestly wouldn't mind gassing you, faggot.
t. Anglofag

definetly not the best. Not fucking debatable, the idiot just exploit everyfucking resource that doesn't include fighting and knocking his oponent. He's the fucking Kayne West of the boxing world. If you want to see how good is a boxer, take a look to his knockouts score. Marciano out of 49 fights had 43 victories by KO. Maywheater can suck a dick, he will die rich and no one will remember him on the ring.

(checked, noice)
Well, Mayweather just doesn't fight the knockout game. He's really technical, he plays to wear his opponent out. Dodge&dance, retain stamina. His talent is undeniable, you cannot deny 50-0, and that will inevitably have significance in boxing history. But I get what you're saying about the knockouts. Marciano=great boxer, great fighter. Floyd just = great boxer--if you can see what I'm saying there.
But, fuck Floyd. Woman abusing illiterate nignog who is grossly materialistic and valueless.
>Mayweather can suck a dick
Agreed.

The fuck did you expect pitting a 49-0 (now 50-0) boxer against an MMA fighter in a boxing match?

Race regardless. How dense are you?

True, but he was arrogant in the extreme and I, for one, got tired of his foul mouth boasting. Now we know that he didn't know what he was talking about and he has to run back to the MMA. Just glad I don't have to listen to him for awhile.

That's part of the show, and he did more than what anyone else would have probably done.

>Run back to the MMA
Implying that it's lesser than boxing?
>Arrogant in the extreme
Yeah. It's called hyping up a fight. Notice how McGregor always loses that thing after fights and is actually real humble? It's a play to get people interested in watching. Floyd and McGregor probably shared laughs behind the scenes. McGregor is a wildman who loves to draw in the hype.

Its really pathetic for Mayweather really. He's supposed to be the greatest boxer living right now. But he had to fight 10rds to win vs a mixed martial arts fighter who had to limit himself in order to be able to step into the ring with him. It makes a person question the validity of boxing. The quality of the fighters today is nothing compared to 20-30yrs ago. His record and title mean nothing.

Okay, so Coner McGregor has never had 1 round of professional boxing in his life. He goes up against the greatest boxer in modern history and lasts 10 rounds. (Beating Floyd in 4 of them). He makes $100 Million Dollars and grabs a bottle of Irish Whiskey and parties. That sounds like a pretty big win to me?

Consider the fact that if Mayweather went into the cage with McGregor he wouldn't last 10 seconds, let alone 10 rounds.

MMA is real fighting, boxing is just sparring and will get beaten every time. It is the classic cliche of taking a knife to a gunfight.

To add on to this: Do you remember when Floyd KO'd that guy on a cheap shot when he went to touch gloves? He's insufferable, lmao.

OP is confused as fuck right now and stuck in a trans

Its pathetic that anybody ride the accomplishments of somebody with the same or similar skin tone or nationality as themselves.

>mma is real fighting
>bunch of fat fucks who never got into a fight or never did a boxing match

>skin tone
Race is far deeper than skin tone, pal.
>Implying there's anything wrong with being proud of your ancestors and your countrymen.
I'm sorry you don't have a proper sense of identity. Race, nation, ancestors, people and the 'soul' go hand in hand.
Nobody should ever apologize for being proud to be black, white, chinese, anything like that.
It also ties in to our inherent tribal natures, deeply rooted in our DNA.
>Martial arts isn't real fighting
>Punching, kicking, knees, elbows, clenches, wrestling, holds, etc. isn't real fighting
>Punching only is real fighting though
Nice logic, faggot. In a straight up fight, most professional MMA fighters would manhandle most professional boxers.
However, they're BOTH real fighting and BOTH beautiful arts. You're just fucking retarded
>bunch of fat fucks
Kill yourself. Those people are probably stronger, and more lean than you ever will be. And could also wipe the floor with you

Where are the fucking stones then? The fucking krav magá? it's not fighting if you can't blind the fucker and take his eye out.

You're a real fucking faggot who was raised watching WWE and now think the future is UFC.
kys

it was a 100 million payout for gregor and 400 million for merry. he literally made more money then youll ever see losing

No one even knows who the heavyweight champ is anymore. And no, it's not the Ukrainian who's held the title for the last 20-years. 280lbs bohemoths punching, each other in slowmotion. Boxing has always been about light, welter and middle, except when an American is the heavyweight champ and the U.S. press is all over his dick. Marciano was undefeated and he'd be too light at 174 to even fight at Cruiserweight today. Just because you faggets would rather suck dick than defend yourselves, you attack a sport you know NOTHING about.

FAKE NEWS

Just like everyone understood Floyd would eventually win his boxing match against an MMA fighter. Everyone needs to acknowledge that Floyd would be beaten unconscious or choked out in the first minute of an MMA match with Coner.