Pol are you aware arabs are south europeans with negroid admixture?

and sometimes australoid?
There are ony 5 races mongoloid, australoid, caucasoid, capoid and australoid.

Southern European populations such as Sardinians are closely related with the genetic variation of the agricultural groups [...] Our results also demonstrate that while Middle Eastern populations are not the most similar to Neolithic farmers, this observation can be explained by African-related admixture in more recent times for Middle Eastern groups, which, once accounted for, reveals that the other major component of their ancestry resembles Neolithic farmers."

dienekes.blogspot.com/2014/06/the-mediterranean-route-into-europe.html

This girl is relatively unmixed caucasoid arab and looks white to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

ethnicgenome.wordpress.com/2009/03/02/sicilians-have-10-sub-saharan-african-dna/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_admixture_in_Europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

d

Anybody?

Post more lolis if you want to get the thread going.

Is this good?

2D>3D refugee

It's not a big secret. The middle East used to be pretty white in ancient times, before Arabs from the Arabian peninsula started expanding

Would you?

Arabs were white too you mean before they started mass slave trade of niggers and later even Indians who are australoid mixed.

I would feed her healthy meals and give her a warm bed to sleep in next to mine

SO YOU BE SAYIN...

WE
WAZ
(sand)KINGS
AN
SHIET?

What it says in English?

I would give her a shelter.

Mediterraneans created many empires but have big propensity for race mixing especially with slaves. Spaniard done this, so did arabs and other MENA civilisations and I think greeks and romans too.

She want to become refugee and go to Europe, or something like that.

anyone who isn't a white european is a nigger

arabs and middle easterner can be white as aryan gods but this don't change the fact i don't want them in my country

You repeated yourself there, said Australoid twice. Drop one, add Negroid.

It' the skull structure more than the skin tone that makes them look white.

You still have a lot of them and Sicilians(almost the same as Lebanese genetically) are basically arabs including some negroid admixture anyway.

She's a rapefugee that wants into your home and wants to have her sons instill shariah law.

Do you think she already has sons at this age?

Five of them. She's only 9.

It's all the hormones in processed food they give them.

Caucasians from caucasus are ME derived population but it's interesting they have so big scandinavian admixture.

>hormones in processed food they give them
Who gives them?

Sicilians are far more European also they stay in theyr confinement island while arabs infest all Italy

Supply drops and foreign aid.

They don't buy top quality stuff, mostly peanut butter. It's high in nutrition and calories, and tastes well enough most people are willing to eat it.

>Sicilians are far more European
Many Sicilians are darker than average Arab here Sicilian man.

Saudi King

i surely don't give a shit about Sicilian

i give a shit about arabs that infest my town with their middle age beahviour and shitskin genes

Well sicilian can travel all over Italy too they have citizenship.

By they way Lebanese are related most closesly to south italians not sicilians.

i consider them Italians and personally i have never meet Sicilians as dark as arabs or middle easterner

this is only my personal opinion
Sicilians : Italians and Europeans
MENA peoples : aliens that have to fuck off

Well this is how average sicilians look, take off your bias goggles.

Though yea other Italians are just as dark often

bm

nothing wrong with them

Arabs are mostly White with Asian and like 1% Negro.

Hard to say what went on in the ancient history of the Middle East.
The latter area really is understudies and desperately needs to get a good look at.
Even a single ancient body from the late mesolithic would tell us a shitloads of information.

Also why do basement dwellers have so much trouble understanding tans? Doesn't seem such a hard concept to understand even though "the sun" might a foreign concept for many people here.

I've seen poles that look dark and less white than these Sicilians, especially from east Poland.

Who are these two people

Their average IQ is 90, 10 points under our average of 100. If they were not as inbred, they would be equal to us in IQ. Heck, they probably had a more intelligent population than ours at the height of their civilization before they inbred into what they are today.

It's the same guy, left is probably in july, right is during winter likely
meds can shapeshift into poos in loos under the sun

most of north africa does have a pretty big sub saharan african input though, the place was really changed in relatively recent times
people like Zinedine Zidane are a picture of how north africa was before this happened I guess

Correct. Egypt was Northern African and we share a closer common ancestor with Egyptians than Sub Saharans. I think North Africa could have been mixed with niggers while the Middle East was only inbred. I could be wrong.

looking at autosomal studies the middle east has a fair amount of SSA DNA as well, although not as much
as a matter of fact the peoples who have the less and are more alike southern Euros are the most based around the area, like the Lebanese for instance

>There are ony 5 races mongoloid, australoid, caucasoid, capoid and australoid.

Congoid user. The missing link--- oops, 'race'

They don't have to reconstruct Tut's DNA, they just have to show the image of his skull in profile. Tells the whole story.

>looks white to me.

Are you a vietnam fucking shit? Or one of the 4 niggers in our country?

>middle easterners steal kids and women from balkans, medditeranean, all over europe
>mixes into their dna over time
>people think it is the europeans fault they share the same dna

>Many Sicilians are darker than average Arab here Sicilian man
Lol , you really think dark skin= arab genes?
Check out etrurians...
And donìt forget there is plenty on white people in sicily, we italians are mixed, and sicily was conquered by norse people in the early 1000.

More like 5-10% negro and north africans have like 10-20% negroid. Iranians, turks, gulf arabs and some levantines also have some australoid.

Most of them have 0% mongoloid.

i seriously don't get what's the problem with these guys.

your view of whiteness sounds like that parodic shit of what lefties say about hitler.

LMAO HE WAS FOR THE ARYAN RACE BUT HIS HAIR WAS BLACK xD HITLRO BTFO

Dark skin most often than not means negroid ot australoid heritage(which many arabs have to some extent) and yeah siciliians are 10% negroid. Though there are some darkskinned caucasoid populations and individuals with darkskin for example some albanians have tanned skin despite having 0 negroid/australoid. Generally darker slightly darker skin may mean middle eastern caucasoid but significantly darker mean negroid/australoid admixture which the majority of arabs have which cause confusion.

are there still pure mediterraneans? were there ever pure mediterraneans?

ethnicgenome.wordpress.com/2009/03/02/sicilians-have-10-sub-saharan-african-dna/

Sicilians most likely got negroid from moors/arabs who raped them and who in turn got negroid admixture from fucking sub saharan slaves.

I want to live safely, cleanly, want to eat tasty food, want to play freely, want to to dress stylishly,want luxury, no hardships, want to keep living the way I want to live, for other people's money.
Right, let's become a refugee!

>mtDNA
>emoglobin carrier
opinion discarded
pic related is about autosomal DNA, which is what matters if you want to estimate overall SSA ancestry

Purest mediterraneans and caucasoids in general are supposed to be Sardinians however Sardinians are 50% mena caucasoid ENF farmer and 50% WHG with some residual negroid . However arabs have whg too and similar group native to them UHG.
Pure mediterraneans are probably extinct since south europeans also hav somee negroid admixture and admixture from other europeans.
Sardinians look like this

then your blind. she isnt white. also phenotype studies have proven more than 5 races exist

They clearly have negroid admixtureen.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_admixture_in_Europe

Some Sardinians are lighter

9/11 would deport and drone strike her village

But some are darker this man seems to have visible negroid although according to genetic tests they are still most caucasoid population so negroid genes are damn potent to give such throwbacks.

Evidence points to a relatively recent selection for the amount of white skin in Europe instead of a frequency arrived only through admixture.
Both farmers and steppe invaders had both the SNPs that regulate white skin in Europeans, yet they had those at frequencies actually lower than modern southern Europeans.
Selection in the last few thousand years played a role, and it's perfectly understandable that at lower latitudes selective pressure was lower, thus explaining the slightly lower frequencies observed in s. Europe.

They have but it's definitely not 10%. And that moorjani study from 2011 has been teared apart multiple times for its extreme simplicity.
Y-DNA and mtDNA matter little here. Fucking Hitler had African E1b1 Y-DNA, was he a nigger?

top kek you must be joking or you are talking out of your ass, that's not how it works

No but he was 1/4 jewish or something and jews may have some negroid genes from middle east slave trade which already existed in antiquity and jews were big slavers back then.
Negroid genes are so dominant that negroid features can appear in some individuals even in population that is like 1-2% negroid or even less like Sardinians. As you can see here Sardinians are less than 1% balck yet we see thisSardinians are less than 1

he has 0 exclusively negroid features and by the looks of it he might as well be tanned after working all day for months under the strong mediterranean sun
see for the kind of effects this can have

but even assuming he isn't just tanned, I explained to you how the whole white skin business works

correlation != caucation, you don't need to have negroid admixture to be dark, and the fact that you're suggesting this tells me you know fuck all about what you're talking about
just so you know, that pigmentation is what hugely northern shifted European hunter gatherers likely had in the paleolithic, and they certainly didn't have negroid admixture

berber=/=negroid

You're right he might be ranned from sun.
WHG were dark we know that but I'm talking about modern populations and in the majority of modern populations dark skin means negroid or australoid mix however like I said there some populations that are naturally tanned but don't have any negroid/australoid however they aren't very dark. If you are brown then you are mixed for sure.

>Greece is whiter than Germany

around those small percentages it might as well be noise, around 0.5% or more I'd start worrying

What's with the small African admixture in Mongoloids on the map, though?

Where did you find genetic tests of germans any link?

Wher do you see african admixture in mongoloids?

How the fuck does Siberia get nearly 1% negroid? I think this map is a map of statistical noise.

Check Albanians according to thisthey are 99% caucasoid with no negroid/australoid yet can be quite dark.

You have to take into account what populations you are talking about though and the history of how white skin came to be.
Most of mixed people do not just show darker skin, but also show explicit negroid features.
That Sardinian doesn't show any specific negroid admixture and looks at least broadly west asian.

It's all about chances. To see a dark dude in southern Europe who isn't admixed is not as unlikely as it is seeing a truly swarthy Norwegian. And that's because of less selective pressure in s. Europe.
If you look at for instance you see that in Spain one SNP related to white skin is fairly lower than in other Euros. Does this mean Spain is hugely negroid? Not at all, Spain is first of all very southern in latitude, second of all Spaniards have a high WHG component, and third of all they weren't affected as much as eastern and central Euros by the steppe migrations.
This combination of factors might very well explain why the frequency is a bit lower without having to take into account admixture events.

I'm fairly sure the map is based on Eurogenes K8, but keep in mind the sample size in certain areas can be really small so it might lead to bad results.
Bigger countries have normally a big enough sample.

>Most of mixed people do not just show darker skin, but also show explicit negroid features.

Actually negroid traits are so dominant most mulattos gave both dark skin and negroid features. Ethiopians are over 50% caucasoid yet have black skin and predominantly negroid features though not fully.

>And that's because of less selective pressure in s. Europe.
Yea same with Albanians.

Spaniards are known to have the biggest negroid admixture in europe along with portuguese. They got it from Moors while portuguese also fucked black slaves.

Perle ai porci.

No sub-saharan African.

I got a hook nose though. lol

Nah I think most of the Spaniards African stuff could be paleolithic even though I don't think we can be sure.

If I recall correctly that mesolithic dude, La Brana, they found in Spain who was mostly WHG had a little bit of african in him. Since Spain was one of the big refuge for these hunter gatherers during the last glacial maximum, and since the med sea was about ~150 meters lower or so, it's possible some northwest african stuff got into Spain. The climate would've been completely different back then and hunter gatherers moved around a lot.
The Italian refuge or the Balkan refuge on the other hand would've still been harder to reach even with the sea levels being lower.

Majority of modern berbers have 10-30% negroid admixture some even more.

Do you have SSA admixture map of the entire middle east and north africa?