Why are some girls so smelly...

Why are some girls so smelly? Figuring out their chemistry and hygiene should be #1 on their checklist after hitting puberty. Does anyone have any horror stories about girls with smelly pussies?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/12566813
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MODS!!!!!!!!!!

I do. My first "love"... was so strong I could smell her odor on my hands and face for days after we fooled around.
Thought maybe that was the way all girls were... till I met someone else.
Tried to even tell her about it after we became friends again but she didn't care or didn't believe me.
Was a shame too. She was a nice girl and good looking, but everyone knew about the issue so it affected her dating life.

They got poo in their vagina and it caused a bacterial infection

Same here. I thought it was normal after experiencing it with my first. Later I was so happy to learn that it shouldn't smell like that.

Who thinks all girls shold wear diapers?

Guys I hate to tell you this, but that fishy smell is sperm decaying in the pussy. Stop fucking and she smells good again.

Horrible experience.

To begin with, the girl wasn't exactly a 10/10 in the first place, so mood is already mediocre at best. She goes into doggystyle, I remove her panties and I literally has to silently look away, take a massive deep breath and then start fucking her til the smell merges/disappears.

Even when I think about it I still feel physical disgust

I've heard that it should breath to reduce the smell and that sealing it up will intensify the odor. Diapers is a hilarious solution though.

Have you ever scratched your balls and taken a whiff of your fingers? You don't smell like roses and spring time either pumpkin.

And hot to. We can just powder those smelly pussies?

women already mostly do wear diapers (pads)

I shower twice a day. My balls don't smell like anything. I've never received any kind of complaint or suggestion.

>Does anyone have any horror stories about girls with smelly pussies?

You fap to weird shit, user.

I've come to recognize the smell of women using baby powder for their feminine hygiene purposes. It's very common among obese women and I recognize it from childhood. Someone it was a very prominent smell among the women who took care of me.

My balls smell like baby powder. Take your smelly, moist fish hole tf outta here.

usually nigger women use it, nasty.

Dated a girl who smelled like toasted tuna from Subway. Like dead on identical smells.

Them too.

Now you could diaper her couldn't you? Tease her about it

My girlfriend's pussy smells really bad... Like strong piss. I tried to tell her real low key but she said is normal. Gave her oral once, and a pretty lame oral because of the smell.

Honest question, what can I do? What can I tell her?

Tell her that she has a really "strong" smell. Don't say, "Hey bitch your pussy smells rank." Tell her and be honest that it's hard to go down on her with it the way it is. Tell her you want her to be happy and you want to make her happy and you think this will help. There's no easy way to do this. Try telling her that if you had a weird smell coming from you that you'd want her to tell you too.

True. Also, just use water when washing it.

Nah.. it's not like balls that you can air out. Piss and powder mix sounds horrible.

That sounds horrible. What is it for? To mask the smell?

Thanks man, I'll try to tell her that. My hands smell for hours.

I think the idea is to keep everything as dry as possible. But you can smell when a woman is powdered up. She walks around in a cloud of baby powder smell which isn't bad itself, but it advertises to everyone that she has a funky problem below.

Pussy is just an open flesh wound... seriously that's why it fucking stinks. It's a hole in the female body.. it secretes pussy lube, gets sweat in there, it bleeds, and it's just a festering hole of bacteria... if pussy didn't feel so good? I'd be gay because while I love fucking pussy? It disgusts me at the same time. Most girls stink.. and it DOESN'T smell good.

Next time you take a shower together, insist on washing her pussy. Then watch how she prepares herself if you don't go straight into sex.

My girl smells gross after a long day, but she's good for hours after a shower so long as shes not gardening or something

How would that work? Wouldn't the piss just blends in with it like a cake batter?

LOL I don't think they're pouring it on that amount. I think they're just getting a squeeze or two.

Looks like you don't wash your pussy enough. Plus, you're not a guy. Get the fuck out.

In the sixth grade there was a girl in my English class who had to leave in the middle of the day because of hygiene issues. When she walked past my desk with her backpack to leave I swear to God it smelled like fish sticks my mom would make for supper. She was a fat black girl too. So looking back she probably had started her period only recently and was new to it all and didn't know how to clean herself.

>I shower twice a day
what a fag

Any good tips? I read that it should be cleaned with just water, is that true? How "deep" should I clean? Thanks a lot

>Pussy is just an open flesh wound
lolwut

Sounds like sandniggers. They don't shower but they spray themselves with perfume to mask the odor away. Add some sweat and allahu akbar indeed.

Bitch my balls smells Nivea

you're gay user. Strong denial and all, but you're gayer than a unicorn piloting a truckload of rainbow concentrate.

just come to terms with it.

Just water. Open the flaps and wash the inside flaps and around with water.

i have had two bad experiences
both with hairy vaginas
i told one to shave so she did and the smell changed, is still strong when shes wet but smells much more sweet, almost pleasing

>pumpkin
fishy roastie detected

Never encountered a smelly pussy... usually girls wanna go wash it quickly before doing ze sexies. Once I had to stop in the middle of pounding a chubby chick's ass because there was a hellish stink of shit :(

just water, no soap -soap kills the good bacteria and actually causes more smell over time. Just water, not too deep.

and clean her ass while your at it, so shit doesn't travel to her snatch and space docks there for infestation and other fun what not.

faggot

Oh kana, this girl was 14 and posting all this over on soc. This is cp btw.

>not rinsing your butthole before bed.

That's a waste of water

Good advice. Thanks a lot, let's hope next time the room doesn't smells like fish.

>Not rinsing your butthole after you shit

>not shitting your bed and masturbating while pissing into your beard

Did you know in Africa they just use their knees to whipe their babies ass then use leaves to whipe their knees

who?

The glanded species
Girls are gross that's just how life works
wtf

>he has a beard
Nice work, grandpa. TSSSSSSSSSSS

>not cleansing your butt hole every hour

Fucking this. My room smelled like stank puss all the times. Hated going down on her. Etc etc.

my bed is she uses soap in her hoohaa, all the women I've known who had odeur issues used soap when washing their vaginas, and the smell vanished when they skipped the soap and just used water. another trick is to rinse with cold water after washing with hot, the hot water opens the pores and cleans out but leaves the pores open and (because hot) allows for bacterial growth whereas cold water closes said pores and and leaves the area inhospitasble to bacteria.

>this is cp btw
Kek

Literally just said who it is you dumb fuck. Go hang yourself.

my balls smell like irish spring body wash right now, and I showered a little over 6 hours hours ago

underage b& lol reported

just use a nose plug but of course she might be offended by that.

but then how do they wipe the leaves?

>met a girl in hs
>texted for a few weeks
>she turned me down
>years later bump into at train station
>"hey user wanna chill?"
>comes over my house, really talkative prob nervous, i dont listen
>mentions that her bc was fucking with her pH and made her reak outside of clothes, Immediately quit bc
>get to fucking
>hitting it raw, holy shit supertight
>she starts callingme daddy i started the crumb
>pull out grab and condom and take a few breaths so i dont pre
>enter with condom and the stench attacks me
>mention it to her 2 thrusts in
>"user i told you i smell its the bc i quit it tho i shouldnt smell"
>bitch youre killing me
>hate fuck her into pound town bc im not giving myself blue balls
>explode in the condom and tell her i got soft from the stench

Tl;dr
>fucked smelly bitch, super tight twat and daddy issues made me explode
>lie about cumming and blame her for smell

>Oh kana
WHO?!

This makes sense, the only thing I'm thinking is how I'll approach her about this in the least shitty way. Like how can I avoid her thinking that it smells so bad that we need to do all that work. Thanks a lot for the advice!

I like girls' stank. Stinky hairy hippie pussy. I LOVE it.

Use Google fuck boy.

>her bc
her what?

Christ, kids. Why don't you all just go suck a dick if you hate pussies that much?

Every girl I've been with who had a bit of a stinky problem going on down there was actually over-cleaning more than anything.

Scrub up with the wrong things too often down there, the balance gets thrown off and it's a fast train to tunatown, particularly if soap is involved.

Same fag

og nevermind I figured it our.. birth control.

im a fåkkin genuis ma

Well there's good stank and bad stank.

Birth control

tru. tru.

not him, but google gave me this
vimeo.com/12566813

kæk

My wife and usually only fuck right after a shower.
Her pussy smells and tastes awesome.
She started scrubbing her asshole really well too because she knows I love to play with it.
Starting to open up to anal play a little now.
Bottom line, eat the pussy and the ass if the smell good.

Theres a difference between hating pussy and wondering why a girl doesnt notice her pussy smells like a sweaty foot dipped in week old fish guts.

>Anonymous 08/27/17(Sun)20:55:14 No.743436416▶
no shit retard really?

Reported for reporting.
Nice try new fag, give the rules a look-see

>how I'll approach her about this in the least shitty way
yeah.. that's a bitch, no pun. Tell her you talked to a middle aged european bloke about it (which you did) that'll make it sound sorta funny-weird enough that she might listen without flying into estrogen-sperg rage.

This is easily the dumbest thing I've read all week, and I read pages of people claiming McGregor would win by round 3

I worked at a place that manufactured methacrylates, which invloves the same chemicals that makes pussies smell. I stayed so goddamn horny at that job.

I don't mind a slight smell. Just do a bit of fingering, get you face down to her naval or take a playful bite on her ass cheek. If she doesn't reek at that distance you are good to go. May not be shower fresh but it won't be repulsive or bad tasting either. I kinda like that initial penny taste when they just recently peed.

reported for reporting that you reported my report

git rækt feggarth

Nice bait

The tastyest girl I ever had... we started fucking when she was 23 and went at it off and on for 3 years after that. She was a full bush hippie chick who kept it all natural. No douche. No soap. She ate vegan and her pussy and asshole both tasted like green tea and honey at all times.

lol why the lie? Your pride, user. I'm just lmao'ing over here. Not AT you, but at the situation you had that ho in

You know, I might tell her that, I'll try to keep it on the funny side. Thanks a lot, man.

My most recent ex had polycystic ovarian syndrome which created a number of problems but her ph balance was hard to maintain alreqfy as it was. Didnt help she would also sometimes come home and hop into bed before showering to watch TV while she ate and then get too tired shower. Could really only go down on her right after she showered. Every few months the balance would be right and I wouldnt notice it but any other time the smell was musky and pungent. Could smell it just sitting near her or on my hands if I touched her, have a beard so that shit enveloped all smells for days if I put my face anywhere near it.

Ex prior to that had the sweetest pussy I've ever put my mouth on and the only girl who I felt like was cleae enough to eat her ass

Current gf is pretty average in the smell department with no complaints

A good clean girl is a great thing. Having a smelly down below isn't a dealbreaker but a huge turn off. I had a moment in my freshman year when I got a girl back to my dorm room. I was so excited and it was a huge disappointment.