How does it feel knowing your ex is probably choking on some other dudes dick now? Yes...

How does it feel knowing your ex is probably choking on some other dudes dick now? Yes... That girl you once loved dearly and thought you were her souls mate.

She now has some other dude creampie her instead of you. Her nice warm pussy that once belonged to you, ow belongs to some other dude. He gets to enjoy her pussy now.

How do you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

atelier801.com/user-images-home
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I left her for someone better so I'm chilling user. I will allow you to project a while longer though i feel it may help you get through your issues.

Jokes On him- I buried her in a dirty ass grave

he gets her stds and insane family too

A week after we broke up, my ex started dating my best friend

They are married with 2 kids now and live halfway across the country in a hovel. I think I dodged that trainwreck pretty well.

she's my x, why the shit should I care?

So why did you date him if he had STDs retard bitch... You must have his STDs too

doesn't apply to me hes a guy

I feel like you're desperately projecting you cuckold shit and hoping for some fap material, user.

just my feel.

cant happen if i never had a gf checkmate op

They can have her crazy ass

Doesn't bother me. Not only was I there first and did all sorts of dirty things to it that he probably cannot even fathom, but I went on and got another pussy for myself.

Don't care, after a failed attempt to get with her best mate which arguably we were more compatible with each other, I went on to fuck 2 more chicks, became good friends with her and through her met my wife.

8 years later we are having the time of our lives and enjoying being parents.

This

I was okay with it, as it meant I could also sleep around.

Seemingly it wasn't enough for her though.

This. OP is a loser.

lol that bitch suuuuucks. I don't care brah! bitch gonna give someone else genital warts.

Honestly it doesn't matter. Love is like burned wound, it heals. There is a scar. But that's all.

Makes me smile. Because I've knly cared about three of the girls I've fucked, and all of them I fucked enough to get tired of it, and I destroyed all three of those pussies.
They all had nice tight pink lips when we started and they all had floppy brown lips and were substantially looser after.

Actually feels terrible. I've broke up a month ago, and it still hurts. The girl was a bitch, but I can not forget her. Any tips dealing with that Sup Forumsros?

everyone pretty much just shit on OP

kill yourself faggot, you and your cuck fag garbage

Not that bad this is my ex and she couldn't be creampied (long story)

Literally talk to every girl ever and in 2 days you'll be asking yourself why you cared so much about the other girl.

nah.. I'm happy knowing I have someone better now... and whoever is kissing her now, is kissing a face and mouth that I've already covered in cum

We ended on good terms I hope shes happy

And this nis my current gf. And she can be creampied

I hate it because I took her first time and came inside her at the same time.

Miss you Chloe.

Pic related

Jokes on him, I hace a cuck fetish now

If the bitch was honest and told me 6 months ago that she was seeing somebody else I really wouldn't care it's just the fact that my dick has been where his dick was the pisses me off. I don't care about losing her he can have her. She had gained about 30 pounds in the last 6 months anyway. I just don't like putting my cock where someone else's dick has been

Believe it or not, not everyone is gigantic asshole. Some of us actually care about other poeple whether they're exes or not. So if they're with someone that makes them happy, doing things that make them happy, then great. I wish them the best.

The same way how it feels that millions of children are dying of hunger day by day;

I don't really care too much.

Same. My ex is a psychotic fucking cunt and the guy she married is living hell on earth every day.

Good for her? She was completely asexual from long before I dated her. So if she figured out her sexuality i'm happy for her.

My exgirlfriend called me high on drugs last year to tell me she had no place to stay...i told her i moved on and that she could find another guy like she usually does...then she goes and tells me shes glad she aborted our baby...i got chocked up and called her mom and the mom told me shes had 4 abortions the last 3 years we havmt talked...i honestly dont think about her and i wouldnt care it she ODed or sometthing..ive been through to much :/

I was in a relationship with this girl for 6 months... And now we broken up for 5 months. Almost as long as we were together. Still hurt about it...

This is a two-way street user.

It doesn't matter. You will feel free in a couple of weeks. Buy some new clothes. It helps. Video games - honestly. Almost everytime the new one is better

I don't have an ex. Still enjoying my first pussy as I have for the last 11 years

she got fat so i dont really care anymore

My ex is a single mother who lives with her parents because she can't hold a job for over a month, she got pregnant a month after the break up so I was scared shitless that I would never be rid of her but luckily the kid ain't mine so I never have to see her lazy and crazy ass again

>good terms

Only a word cucks would say.

No such thing as "good terms". When you breakup, you curse that bitch out and make her realize what a peice of shit human she is

Ew dude you got the sloppy seconds.

Couldn't care less. I'm draining my balls elsewhere and a lot more frequent. That's all that matters, however..
This guy is right, OP don't project so hard and just get over it. Personally I have more issues over my mental health than the wellbeing of some girl no longer my responsibility.

why

>says the guy who secretly wishes her ex will never be happy without him, and wishes to go back to his ex

It sucks sometimes. She turned out to be a cheater, so I had to dump her. She was a bit crazy but found out she was suicidal after we broke up. Now she is talking to another a guy, that also has mental issues.. I say hi to her to be civil, but I know that I'm never going to get with her again.

That's not how pussy works virgin
>Unless you're implying you're a nigger and blacked them

Yeah that sounds like the type of bitch to poke holes in your condom and make you pay child support or claim rape.... Avoid every girl with mental problems.

Why do you think user is a gril?

Feels alright. She's a cunt.

Heys guys post nudes here ! atelier801.com/user-images-home !!

True.... Might be one of those god damned mentally ill faggot millenials

Unless you're dating awkward virgins you're always having at least one man's sloppy seconds

Doc says I'm incapable of love, so I haven't had this problem

If she showers and cleans herself well.... Any traces of the previous persons dick in her vagina is long gone after a few months. It's like a virgin pussy all over again.

Or you can't read

She can do whatever. She can die for all I care. Single life is a very non-bullshit life.

Jokes on her, I have a fleshlight.

In the end..does it really matter?

I've been through some fucked up shit in my life. That's the last thing that's going to bother me.

I hope she does. I'm so hopelessly in love with my current girlfriend that my ex doesnt even register as a person to me, and I wish her well.

>It's like virgin pussy
No it's not user. Stop lying to yourself

>How do you feel?
Fucking happy for me and sad for whoever she's fucking right now.

I destroyed that shit for any other man after me. Gave her many an orgasm, including her first. Made her bleed when we fucked because she couldn't fit me. (And she wasn't even a virgin)

I broke up with that bitch on our 1 year because she treated me like shit, would go out with her guy friends, would talk about her ex every so often, she had some pretty serious depression issues, she was clingy as fuck, she wouldn't leave me alone for .5 seconds out of the day, and her family was full of a bunch of crazy fuckers. Besides, I only hooked up with her because I was desperate at the time.

Now I'm back with an ex I had before her (who she absolutely hated), and couldn't be happier. Wish I never broke the relationship between this girl the first time tbh.

A very rich life too. Being not married or having kids, or having a gf leaves you a lot of potential for financial growth.

When I was in a relationship, I'd pay 100 bucks a week for dates and stuff for that bitch.

Now I'm more rich and happy without her

So what is more fucked up than having a broken heart?

My ex got flooded out in Houston. I live in a much better, higher area. She needed a place to stay. She's currently sitting on my couch. She's been choking on my dick all day. Busted a ghost creampie in her without her knowing. Gonna be plenty more fucking in the next few days. Bitch's gonna earn her keep.

Yes it is fag.... If she showers and cleans herself all traces of the previous cock are erased.

Well good for you. My ex also treated my like pure trash but in a different way. Makes me hate her more.

She took me out to an expensive restaurant, best breakup ever.

I've been single for 12 years now. The last gf I had is now an obese single mother of 2 with barely a GED.

bretty gud

Why do you think he or she is a millenial?

We could go on forever with your dementia.

Its easy to be single for 12 years when you aren't in your prime anymore. You're now a fat depressing peice of sad blob who cannot get a gf even if he tried his best. Your prime years are gone

If she doesn't give a fuck. I'm not wasting my time crying over her while she's enjoying some other guys cock.

>you're fat
I'm 6'1," and 146 lbs. I'm down from 228 when I started losing weight in 2015.
>depressing
I'm just a realist.
>can't get a gf
It's more of a hassle than it's worth
>you're prime's over
I'm 28 but don't care anyway. Everything's impermanent.

As a mentally ill faggot millennial, I stand firmly by 's side. I hate this generation and I hate myself too.

Have you guys ever met a 22 year old who's been so sheltered she's still a Virgin? That's my position right now, spreading this girl and creaming all of her holes will be my honor. Dumping her after I'm done will be my pleasure.

i loved this chick for freshman through senior years of high school. we were on the tennis team and i was super beta. i told her twice i loved her with all my heart. she turned me down each time. got to know her best friend theough some dumbass scheme to get her to like me. i ended up with her best friend and engaged. i look back with disgust at all the fucking time i spent in orbit around that bitch. like why couldnt she like give me a pity fuck or something? Damn, if i knew some chick was wet over me for four years Id get with them for like maybe one week or something.

#1 prob married, good for her
#2 single or dating a loser
#3 don't care
#4 an hero
#5 not x, yet