How do we end the relationship between leftist and Islam

How do we end the relationship between leftist and Islam

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TvlWPN4Wf5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would we? This unholy union is savaging the left right now.

by voting for trump

You can't

Islam is the religion of peace
Leftism is the ideology of peace

They complete each other

Jesus christ we need to take away womens rights.

Jesus christ we need to take away womens rights.

>convert to Islam
>behead leftists

No one denies the Left will destroy itself in the end, but it's taking society with it

okay dad

I fucking hate Islam but I almost almost feel a tiny bit bad for them because of these Leftist slandering Islam with their "love" and "acceptance" junk.

Become extremist Muslims and commit heinous acts against niggers and homosexuals?

>Islam was an outsider religion that offered me a way to be a special snowflake that feminism alone did not offer

Stupid fucking bitch, I hate all Muslims but white converts the most

They don't need converts for that

>Islam
>feminist

She meant that Islam appealed to her desperate need for a strong master.

saved

what are your thoughts on pic related?

> Feminism
> Islam

Pick one

just keep bringing up islams concept of "acceptable" rape and that it only takes a woman not covering her ankles or wrist. also if she is traveling alone its ok to rape her according to muslims

they will attempt to counter by referencing the bible

they your retort is that christian nations dont follow the bible that strictly or at all. homosexuals are not executed for being ghey. your religious freedom end swith you and you dont get to impose your beliefs on others just because your religion says to. you also dont get to punish any one its the legal systems job to do that

then it will probably be radio silence

Historians are going to study how it came to be that a highly traditionalist, orthodox, puritan and highly regressive theology/government system was accepted and celebrated by the supposedly freedom loving liberals who had total media control and violently opposed basic facts and statistics being given.

Seriously, this is a union made in hell. The strangest of bedfellows. How the fuck did this happen? Where is the outrage towards Saudi Arabias, one of the richest countries on the Planet Earth, with an appalling human rights record and not one refugee accepted.

What about Sharia Law? Where a woman has 1/3rd of the weight of a testimony of a man? Where is the outrage? A clear case of actual patriarchy and not march against it?

What about Rotherham? What about Germany New Years? Actual mass rapes and culture of rape for intimidation being introduced, deliberately unreported and with the most heinous of opinions and excuses from the """"champions"""" of woman rights.

Hypocrites. Liars and Hypocrites. God I will write the history of their humiliation and disgrace with all the venom of my wildlife.

He's a trump supporter

He's a Britbong not a US soldier

"he" was kicked out of his local mosque for refusing to sit with the men

This board is so depressing, I have to leave for a while. I wish I had chosen the blue pill.

See you tommoz Frenchie

Britain is truly fucked

This. i even had friends before coming here and swallowing the redpill

What's the general opinion of mudslimes in France?

>turned Paris, one of the greatest cities ever built, to complete shit in two generations
>shoot up people left and right

I'm sure they love them to bits.

make them realize that their rainbow flags will be put in the trash

their gay mates will be hung

their talks about secularism and free speech and trans rights will get them flogged in the street

being sexually deviant will get them stoned to death

the ironic thing? islam will counter the regressive lefts degeneracy with violence which is actually pretty sweet...shame about the desert pedo worship and ignorance of science part desu.

its the eternal anglos holy duty to ensure the krauts never control the mainland

>#notallmuslims
>this has nothing to do with Islam

Been there done that

If there is one thing Islam will bring to the West, it is the ultimate forceful redpill to Cultural Marxism and the hypocrisy of the left.

For that reason, I have a strange mix of disgust an anticipation of the coming shitstorm when Sweden and Amsterdam implode or capitulate in the decades forward.

Shut up soviet rapebaby

>islamists are oppressed, so ill be oppressed too!
Oh man, they dont care about the actual religious ideology. They just want to become more and more oppressed to feed their victim complex!

at least you are still white...if europe and america fall you will have a huge influx of the wests brightest and alot of red pilled people

the australian economy will florish..as long as you can keep racial hedgemony and your leftists dont keep pandering to the petrol powered goonbags

The Muslims will destroy them when they no longer have use for them just like the Islamists did to the communists in the 1979 Iran revolution.

I'm gonna get some popcorn for this show, It'll be a blast for sure.

The Libshit only sees the oppressed. If it's not white, it's oppressed. Islam is just a misunderstood ideaology to them. Couldn't be further from the truth. We understand the devious tactics of Islam perfectly. They want one world under their dogma. It will not happen, not while ten of us draw breath.

We just need to keep Melbourne at bay until the Alt-Right rises.

Dayum

Is this a fucking joke?
Infidelity, homosexuality and transgenderism are punishable by literal public stoning to death in Islam. Abortion is haram unless there's a very clear reason for it.
I don't see how the two mesh
t.mudslime

kek, even the men wear hijabs

By declaring war on both.
Only after beating leftism into submission can they no longer enable Islam and subvert society towards globalist ends.
We really do have to kill an awful lot of liberals. Civil wars happen for a reason.

Remember Lebanon.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TvlWPN4Wf5Y
Compare life in majority Muslim countries with Christian majority countries.

The real honest question is why isn't Sup Forums Muslim?

If the Sharia says stone to death literally faggots, trannies, and sluts... I mean, come on wet dream, right?

Only criminals (and so therefore the Jew) fear Islam

Because Sup Forums has some sort of morals, which muslims totally fucking lack.

>a man wears a hijab
>acting like a woman
absolutely haram kek

It also says no booze or pork. Deal breaker.

Islam treats women like dogshit so I don't get why Western women are drawn to it.

Honestly, I'm starting to think the west is impotent against Islam. They're disciplined, their women are chaste and they don't drink alcohol.

Western men are effeminate, listless faggots that haven't endured hardship in their lives.

I hope the current generation of boys grow up strong enough to purge the hordes.

because acceptance and progression etc

Savior complex, perverted narcissism. They think the scorpion will be grateful and won't sting the frog.

That's pathetic. The level of degenerate behavior is off the charts on here.

>not enjoying a thick slice of smoked bacon

Why would you end it? By all means encourage islam to become more feminist. One will eat the other from inside.

That's what feminism is all about.

Bacon and beer are sacred.
If they reform it to allow drinking and eating pork Islam will conquer Europe in a week.

hive mind

but ya we dont need to do anything.
just dont let either one really influence your community.
>Islam gets more violent
>only ones who live with it are leftists
>they get killed off by muslims
>we can now go in and cull muslims with no whiny bitches telling us were evil

>How do we end the relationship between leftist and Islam

Take away women's right to vote.

Checked, Satan!

We give them one small city in which only islam/muslims and leftist/libs are allowed.. i give them one month before they turn right wing nuts that would even make pol look innocent.

>thousands upon thousands of FEmales

Very confusing mistake in that image.

kill both

Left wingers destroy their own society everywhere they have influence, and thats why the jews want left wing to dominate in all governments like america and europe cause they want those countries to die

>only ones who live with it are leftists
Nope. A lot of leftfags live in upper class gated communities. They're nice and safe while everyone else deals with their "humanitarian" feel good bullshit

>Sup Forums

this is why i don't get the left, and will always swing between the centre and right.

It's all about creating a huge pool of uneducated, social consumer animals with no roots to a nation or culture that Jewish-owned corporations can sell consumer garbage to to enrich themselves.

Oh man I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THAT
Lefty lib walks out of his home and sees a pack of wild sandnigs and yells Hello my fellow "national" to which the sandnigs beat him rob him and cuck him and then maybe theyd realize

SAVE US FROM DEGENERACY! BRING HITLER BACK PLEASE! OR STALIN TO SEND THESE IDIOTS TO THE GULAG!

make them meet each other

Yep most liberals are actually wealthy hypocrites who hide safely in their gated neighborhood while talking about the struggles of minorities, I live near Oberlin college which is literally the embodiment of this, the college costs at oberlin are up in the $100k area so only rich entitled overprivelged students go there and at the same time its a extremist liberal cesspool of degenracy, (it also was the first college in usa to allow nigs and women to learn at, so it was degenrate since its creation.

I agree that there is some jewish tricks in the midst of the lefts insanity.

Just do what I do with Sup Forums -- subtly spread propaganda.

Either I decry degeneracy and claim Islam is the Final Solution(TM), or I claim we're already Muslims and there's nothing wrong with admitting we love Islam.

Best post.

A normal swede

seems like they won't get it until a tranny is killed infront of each one of them

Obviously the murderers wouldn't be real Muslims since real Muslims love trannies don't you know

I don't see how bringing two women as witnesses is prudent if you value a man's testimony over a woman's. It seems collusion between the women's testimony would be more likely than one woman "reminding" another of her place, etc.

Technically, two women can only replace one of two male witnesses.

So it's either
>2 men
OR
>1 man + 2 women

I always think that they are supporting Islam just to make everyone angry

You can't, because they are unified for the same goal: destroying white men civilization.
It's like USSR and USA during WW2, they had no affinity but a mutual enemy is enough to make an alliance.

>also if she is traveling alone its ok to rape her according to muslims

That will get you beheaded in any sharia state. It is only acceptable and legal in the secular muslim countries. It is CULTURALLY acceptable, but to the fundamentalists that is illegal as well.

Allahu akbar, but all people who hate homosexuality and degeneracy here actually would love islam if they look into it. It makes no sense for them to fight against a religion that is better correlated to their views than modern christianity.

At least that is what the local lesbian minister says.

>Islam treats women like dogshit so I don't get why Western women are drawn to it.

Not, in their special progressive cherry picked TRUE ISLAM that they've created.

don't. watching leftists grow to realize what Islam is actually about will be fun. personally it warms my heart knowing how shitty the sandniggers will treat the proud trans poc genderqueer womyn that love them so dearly

exactly. true mudslimes would destroy someone like pic related

Why do you even care? You don't have to deal with Muslims. You deal with Bydlos of your own kind.

SA whites should either leave on mass or form their own mini-states.

>man with hijab

i thought only islam could save sweden.

I'd say "let leftists get raped a few times, have acid thrown in their faces, and be stoned to death by some peaceful muslims" but they apparently love the brown cock too much for that to stop them from the looks of Europe.

Its simple, if a lot of white males adopt islam SJW's will be against it

i could but im too comfy living my white privilege in SA

>islam treats women like dogshit
Nice try schlomo.

Muhammad's first wife was a wealthy successful business woman some 1500 years ago. Back when women were still chattels I'm the West. Women stopped being chattels in the last 200 years.
The first university om earth was created by a Muslim woman named Fatima al Fihri.
We just don't encourage our women to behave like prostitutes because we respect them.
That's why we're the only people that still get & stay married.
In Islam your mother is the most important person in the world. The order is your mother, your mother, your mother then your father.

But yes talk shit about our values when you've fucked up your values so much you don't even want to get married & create a future generation.

#notallmuslims
#notallmen
#mansplaining
#manspreading

>tfw your friend married a vocal feminist who posts tumblr memes on Facebook

>cherry picking THIS HARD

We treat our women as property, out of love