Is he right? Are white males just trying to delay the inevitable?

Is he right? Are white males just trying to delay the inevitable?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sLg5POTvVzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can you imagine if you wrote this shit about niggers

Literally genocide

Don't listen to this self hating cuckold

Replace that with Jews, or blacks, would he say the same? That fat commie fuck needs have a stroke.

michael moore will die soon, dont mind him

Isn't taking pride in a genocide basically confirming the genocide exists?

People are knowledgeable or this situation and intend to continue down the road of diminishing white demographics.

>implying he's a male
lol

Yes. We're going to have to relocate white civilization and we're going to have to have it based on racial lines.

Tis been in the works for a few century. Diligent and carefully planned. The Lion is put to rest.

Kel, dinosaurs never even did that.

Are you guys retarded?

Just because a race or ethnic group is going extinct doesn't mean that the cause is genocide.

He thinks some social justice equality shit is = the asteroids that wiped out dinos. What an abject failure of a person.

They're ALL bragging about it now, because it's The Right Side of History.

michael moore is a collaborator since he lost the same battle other men are fighting. Now he joins the enemy.
For a brief time some, not all but some, of his comments had minimal value. The rest of the time his contributions were zero or counterproductive.

Does there exist any other people in the history of civilization who were expected to be happy about their demographic decline? This makes no sense to me. Can anger not be appropriate?

Of course. Without whites America is finished.

Also how does Michael Moore know what the dinosaurs were doing?

> implying dinosaurs were real

Indians?

I'm sure that dinosaurs hadn't the mental ressources to comprehend what's going on

>when she's kinky

somebody made his abi in Bremen

I sure as fuck feel like a dinosaur going extinct. I run every day, I weigh 163. I don't have a shit personality, I'm not terribly disfigured or ugly. I almost have a six-pack and pretty nice arms. Women don't even look at me or notice me at all. No smile, no eye contact, no real opportunity for meeting them. I'm left to assume that I'm not passing on shit, let alone my genes in this lifetime.

I will make a note that, for some reason, underage girls always smile at me and show interest. Anyone over the age of 18 just isn't interested. What the fuck is going on?

The act of making a race or group going extinct IS genocide.

It doesn't have to be systematic murder. It just needs to be systematic.

manlet detected

The European settlers defeated the natives who lived in the Americas, yes.
But I cannot imagine that they expected the Indians to support their own destruction. This notion that a people should tolerate, or even celebrate, their decline is unprecedented.

Let's dispel once and for all this fiction that the lefties don't know what they're doing. They know exactly what they're doing

Except it isn't systematic.

There's no Jewish conspiracy to wipe out whites.

White people just aren't having children.

Take notes for the day when they are held accountable for it.

You're probably right. I'm only about 5'8. I've often thought this was the problem.

So basically I should go extinct, right? Since the human race needs to be ridiculously tall and lanky and wobbly for some reason. Is it for tree feeding? Being bad at the limbo? Tell me, why is tall a genetic trait which is in high demand?

He will be dead in less than 10 years and fantasize that white race will follow his path.

I don't know?

>I don't have a shit personality
>Says the Sup Forums-tard
M8, we wouldn't be here if the rest of the world put up with us.

because they are having to work to pay for everyone else.

And why aren't they having children? What system is making people not have children?

There's also the factor of ethnic replacement, which is currently occurring in North America and Europe.

then I guess the Portuguese didn't commit genocide on the brazilian indians cuz they were dying of diseases

youtube.com/watch?v=sLg5POTvVzs

I found his main theme.

Same thing that big muscles are attractive, being tall is a sign of physical power.

H
E
L
I
U
M

>Is he right?
Yes, he's absolutely right.
Michael Moore's time is over. It's time he stepped aside.

it's a great question. My guess is that parallels could be found but that disparities in context would so great any attempt at analogy would fall apart

Hungry skeleton? Babyface?

He's talking about Democrats

I don't know about you, but I hide my power level from everyone.

I work retail. When I'm out, I go in to full Bob Saget Full-house era acting. When I get home, I'm a shut-in alcoholic who doesn't smile or laugh about anything. If anyone is suspect for being a Sup Forumslack, it definitely isn't me.

im tired of the anger these people make me feel

Lol'd (You)

Bullshit, senpai. If a person's chest is in direct line with another person's shoulder region, one hard blow to the chest is enough to kill them, especially if the manlet in question is a stocky, thick-armed savage.

Just imagine some tall, skinny fucker who is all rib taking a full on blow from Butterbean. That fucker is going to die from cardiac arrest. but guess what? Tall skinny guy is drowning in so much pussy he could never wash the smell off. You tell me.

Nobody's got a gun to your head forcing you to work. Social security is for white people too you know.

Because it's too fucking expensive that's why.

The number of kids you have correlates more with wealth than race.

The problem is that capitalism needs a large working class to do the menial jobs. Whites don't tend to want to do those jobs so the solution is quite obvious...

Whties aren't dying of diseases. In fact, whites have a higher life expenctancy and better health than other races.

Try again.

Babyface, actually. I'm 29 and nobody believes I'm actually 29. I've got the build of a high school baseball player.

the result of diseases + immigration is the same low birth rates + immigration

they both equal the end of a race

AJJ is decent

Yes but the cause is different.

That's why there's a difference between murder, manslaughter and accidental death.

hes just another race traitor. a lot of them seem to be white. white people cant win as long as the race traitors exist but some where along the way white people lost that flare for conquest

good bye white man . black people will take all the credit for your achievements and chang will nuke them if indias engineered zika virus doesnt wipe them out

Look, this isn't complicated. Whites' share of the population is declining rapidly in almost every place that there is whites. Personally, I think this is a bad thing and want to stop it. Do you disagree?

>they became confused, fearful, angry and lashed out, not knowing their era was over
But isn't the left doing the same thing right now?

>Nobody's got a gun to your head forcing you to work.

Yes whites need to just live off welfare and shit out babies constantly like the nigs, thats what will fix everything and not result in everything collapsing and everyone dying

The race wars are coming. White mans generiousity is coming to an end.

Yes I think it's a shame and it saddens me but that doesn't mean that it's "genocide" or that anyone is directly to blame for it.

Okay fine then, just carry one as you were. How's that working out for you so far?

My point stands that nobody is "forcing" you to work. There's a lot of social pressure to work, but you're not being forced to do so.

>so the solution is quite obvious...
Flood the nations with immigrants, inflicting the labor surplus that has made menial jobs so unappealing and unsustainable in the first place?

No they didnt. they were just hanging out probably having a sick pool party when a meteor flew in and fucked their shit up. they weren't being usurped by the jew menace

>whites all go to university and demand good jobs with high wages
>we need people to do the shit jobs that pay the minimum wage

What's the solution here?

Whether or not it is a genocide depends on your definition of genocide. The reality is that there are people in power who are pushing mass immigration of non-whites into white countries. Whatever those people in power's intention is, the result of their actions will be an end of white people. It seems to me that white genocide is a reasonable description of the situation.

There's nothing wrong with being in a relationship as a cuck.

He's probably 5ft tall or completely autistic.

>Hur dur, just because the government takes money from you and gives it to brown invaders and sets a minimum wage that the brown invaders work below and takes money from me to ut Dr Who on TV that's full of BMWF couples and blacks in medieval Europe and gives money to import brown people and deports white people, and pushes propaganda on children saying racemixing is good and books and articles celebrating the end of whites doesn't mean anyone's behind this goy nothing funny's going on lol white genocide really?

I have like ten family members that died in the concentration camps, and I hate brits for this post more than anything else.

OK achmed whatever you say

When did it became socially acceptable to literaelly hate white people and wish for their extinction? How did this happen? What the fuck?

Nah senpai, the trick is to hold your power level back. libbies love a good skeptic, just slowly red pill them, it's amazing. maybe I'm just convincing idk, I got my super liberal friends to understand and support nationalism through describing the beauty behind all culture and how the muddying of any culture is promoting the death of something beautiful. (I used Hispanic culture as an example to seem less racist)

Stop letting everyone go to university and only subsidise fields which are lacking. Furthermore encourage more apprenticeships in a wider range of careers.

Oh and remind people that you have to do things you don't want to do in life.

It doesn't depend on my definition of genocide or yours. Genocide is not an esoteric concept. It's not subjective.

It's very clearly defined by the UN. I suggest you look up that definition since you seem confused as to what it means.

how the fuck does this fat prick have any idea how dinosaurs felt millions of years ago?

>whites all go to university and demand good jobs with high wages
Except teens and people who didn't go to college, which is the majority of the white population.

But sure, lets create a labor surplus that makes labor less valuable.

Do you have any evidence to support your claims that western govts (that the people elected btw) are conspiring to commit genocide against their own people?

Of course you don't. Run along now.

But white people don't want to clean toilets and flips burgers for a living. They want to work in offices.

They won't work for £7/hr either.

At least it's causing a resurgence of nationalism. And they have no idea they're the ones causing it.

>every feminists secret face when they see a whyte boi wishing extinction on his own testosterone to please them

but they will publicly praise you for being a such a useful idiot

>But sure, lets create a labor surplus that makes labor less valuable.

Yes, let's do that. It's good for business.

You like capitalism don't you? Or are you some kind of filthy communist?

How Can Dinosaurs Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?

It is subjective. The most obvious evidence being that I think white genocide is happening and you don't. Anyway, the current situation does at least vaguely fit the UN's definition of genocide.

Could you be any more cucked? holy fuck

> Michael Moore
Opinion discarded.

Is flooding a nation with immigrants, inflicting the nation with conditions of life that prevent sustainable or even prosperous birthrates?

It doesn't matter if it's capitalists or communists doing it. It's still systematic.

This is why we Racial Holy War.

Exterminate every last non-White mongrel now.

your goal is to read subpar literature for plebs?

>It is subjective. The most obvious evidence being that I think white genocide is happening and you don't.
Yes and people still believe that the Earth is flat. That doesn't mean it's subjective.

>Anyway, the current situation does at least vaguely fit the UN's definition of genocide.
Then go make your case to the UN. I'm sure they could use a good laugh.

Perhaps but the goal is not to "wipe out the white race" it's just to make a profit.

Corporations and governments only care about money.

POOIN LOO

Right. So when we start killing all the filthy minorities, no need to be surprised or shocked, I take it.

He's wrong. Whites haven't even started to fight back yet.

Wait a few more years when most European nations have outlawed Mosques, Burkas and all that other shit and revoked special privileges for minorities. If they don't get force-fed with money and everything else they want anymore they'll rethink the whole thing, because living a decent life in the developed world takes quite some effort if you don't get endless gibsme anymore.

You have to understand that the logic being implied here is that White Males are going extinct due to an inherent weakness. That some how the ideas and movements and countries they have established are somehow not worthy of replication.

White people are at the forefront of just about everything.

They are becoming extinct because they are being outbred by non-whites.

Breeding doesn't imply success or guarantee that you will own the era through size alone.

Whites have always been a minority on planet earth. If a dindu has multiple children and can not/does not raise or provide for them, then THAT is extinction tier behavior. It shows a lack of planning and discipline. It does not mean that they are going to be in the drivers seat for the next era. It means that they are going to be piled in the way back seat screaming like fighting children while the driver has to drive more slowly and threaten to pull the car over constantly if they don't stop fighting.

Locust bred in uncontrolled numbers. Does that make them automatically the champions of their era? Does that make them a useful creature? They live to consume and breed. Once there is no consumption left to be had the breeding will stop.

>Whatever may be the motive for the crime (land expropriation, national security, territorial integrity, etc.), if the perpetrators commit acts intended to destroy a group, even part of a group, it is genocide.

It doesn't matter the motive, it's an intentional act, and it's still genocide.

It's all the subconscious impressions, user.

A taller man just *seems* more menacing, because he's bigger.

>White people just aren't having children.
Our birthrates aren't 0.
The systematic part that makes what we're facing genocide is the import of foreigners.

Pure evil

I don't understand what he is saying. White men are dinosaurs? What does that mean?

That white men are going to go extinct? If that is so, then the arguments he has provided for that conclusion has been irrelevant.

But I guess highschool dropouts talk like that..

Doesn't really work because they have never had an era. They've been fed that they are entitled for decades, though, and now they're lashing out because they haven't been given what's promised.

Being wealthy makes you less likely to have children. White people are SYSTEMATICALLY wealthy. Therefore, genocide.

I've got a letter from the Dutch refugee people saying I'D have to follow the fucking Dublin convention. How's that?

oy vey it's like anuddah shoah!

He means that he believes the era of the majority of power being in the hands of white men is slowly coming to an end.

Unconfirmed Pepe. Possible hoeks