I'm 28 and shes 16. I already told her no but she wont stop asking to hang out after work and smoke blunts...

I'm 28 and shes 16. I already told her no but she wont stop asking to hang out after work and smoke blunts. I smoked a joint directly after work with her last week and now she thinks were besties. Keeps being flirty and really friendly to the point other co workers 18-25ish year olds, are saying shes got a crush on me. Iv been really careful not to make her think im into her while also not being mean so she thinks i dont like her as a person or something. Been careful of what i say and how often we gaze at eachother because of other peoples opinions. I know its bad because every time we make eye contact we both full face smile and look away. For me age is a number, idgaf that shes underage, im not trying to hit it anyway. Its the social repercussions of being friends with a little girl and everyone would 100% know as fact we were fucking even if we never even held hands.

tl:dr shes pretty cool and wants to be friends but im aware of how creepy it is to most normies, what do?

also ask me anything

Favorite cereal?

Rasin bran hands down. You can tell im 28. Cinnamon toast crunch and lucky charms are good too though.

She just wants weed and attention.

you did a good job defining friendship

Whats your job?

I'm a chef and shes a waitress

1 question 2 answers

16 is the age if consent in most US states. Quit being a little bitch.

Post a pic of her

You
Are
A
Lolicon sir

Are you retarded?

>thinking it's okay to have relationships of any kind with a woman under 18

Yeah you're already a fucking degenerate. How about you get an of age girl friend if you're so fucking desperate. Probably because they see you as the filthy kike you are, so you have to resort to using naive innocent children.

tl;dr: you're disgraceful

i said i dont care about age, id fuck her if i wanted to.

this is more about hanging out and smoking and stuff, we share interests and most people i used to hang out with do hard drugs now so i could use a new pal.

it would be a shame to have everyone at my long term job that pays well think im a pedo though just so i can hang out. would tellign her a secret friendship is the only option be too suggestive of somethign more sexual?

>thinking you're a pedo

you are though

this

i dont have pics of her im not that creepy yet

i usually prefer women my age or slightly older. this one is a qt but its not really about that

sometimes i think i might be a little but i read that just means im unusually thoughtful

implying everyones a kid toucher

>"secret friendship"

You truely want to be nonse of the year don't you? Lol no don't ask her for a secret relationship.

Find her or fb or ig OP..

no intention of ingaging in sexual acts with a minor

>pedo

Are you? A quick google search will let you know just how retarded you are.

If anything, take a big brotherly role. Let her know you think of her like a little sister. That should cool her jets on the flirting thing.

Sharing weed with her could actually get you in as much trouble as fucking her, best quit that shit.

Always remember that no female can keep a secret. Ever. Teen aged females especially.

dude he's right

That image is fucking hilarious

"i dont care about age, id fuck her if i wanted to."

end life

pedophelia is the attraction, not intention, dumbfuck

WE WANT ANSWERS OP.

OP is not a pedo.

I'm a pedo and I've never seen him at our weekly meetings

i dont believe a test can give accurate results for how retarded i am. im too good at tests and iv read a lot of obscure questions peopel generally dont. id get free points for something im not actually smart enough to get under natural conditions.

May I point you to (literally look at the post right after the question)

Sup John

Life's too short to care about what everyone else thinks, so do whatever you want with her, although you should keep it legal. Also, you shouldn't lead her on if you have no plans of pursuing a relationship, ie friendzone her.

So, why do you care what other's think of you?

>raisin bran
muh nigga

you can hit up with more
but there is trap doors in here
she may change drasticly in the next 2-3 years
but you can also mold her in your dream girl
especially if she is looking for "father figure" bf
it kinda depends , ofc dont do any thing illegal dosnt worth it

>sample

It'd never roll straight or in any predictable or controllable way. But if you could get it all the way down the alley, flailing limbs would almost guarantee a strike.

I answered this here

So you only do what the king says is ok? Also I dont get points for not being interested?

Guess im a pedo, but not a child molester.

no question, it's nice that you have someone you can talk to though. don't do anything that would hurt her. also don't do anything that would fuck up your position in society.

I question the manhood of anyone who would not want to smash a tight 16yo qt.
Unless you're saying she's ugly af.

Nothin much, Bob. Sup with you?

I'm stuck buying the offbrand CTC, but it's still decent enough. Price is pretty good for the size of the bag.

The problem you fail to see is that if you're attracted to under-age women, you have a mental illness.

We are attracted to those who can breed, if you want to fuck children, you are a sick fuck. Society has beaten into you how wrong it is to be lustful to children, and yet, you see them as such regardless. You are weak and pathetic. And you justify it with anarchy, the most immature form of justification.

so do you like her at all?
because you know, 16 is legal in all the civilized world and i really doubt anyone would consider you a pedo for having a girlfriend a bit younger than you

Its a "i dont wanna fuck up my job iv been doing pretty good here" kinda thing. Its a gossip factory and the boss is opinionated. Also i wouldnt want her to think im into her like that. its strictly were friends only and not even the hang out a lot kind.

again not grooming a wife

bro tbh honestly
fuck other people
fucc opinions
and fucc dat lawli

You ever talk to a 16 year old girl?

Brain dead. Seriously. And if you fuck one she won't ever shut up.

>16
>child
>cant breed
try again
or go back to high school and open that biology textbook

tell me again what age females are able to breed? the legal age of consent, right? what? no? you're telling me it's around 9 to 12? So what you're saying is, since the beginning of time up until just a few hundred years ago, people generally were fucking around age 10, but they were all wrong for doing it?

hmm.

Most humans can successfully breed at 13. So, OP's friend is not a child.

You, on the other hand....

I love the way everyones having this civilisied convo about why no ones a child molester while posting loli with every post.

im kindhearted or whatever so id want to see her doing well.

just cus you can doesnt mean you should. being taken advantage of sucks so its easy to not do it

sometimes i just buy cornflakes and add my own raisins and sugar

projecting your fetishes onto others is a sign of mental illness or in the least insecurity. i never said i want to touch her.

i like her sure. i think shes pretty cool. I wouldnt date her because of age and also we only met 2 months ago or so and have onyl seen eachother a few days a week. its new and stuff.

girls were married at 14-15
boys at 12-13
but at that age most boys shoot blanks
so id take a year or two to load up good
so means girls back in the days were getting preggo at age of 16-17 for first time

fact of the matter is, what's wrong about relationships ISN'T the fact they're teenagers, it's the fact they lack critical life experience that just a few years brings. It is too easy for the relationship to be predatory and abusive, much like a relationship between two adults where one beats the other. The balance of power in the relationship is too far to one side.

This one is smart.

the loli is a bastardization of the topic and an easy way to mark posts as well as an eye catcher to the type of people id like answering my question.

meant to click this in last reply

Just depends on how much you care about social conventions. I'm 28 and my professional life and social life would be take a major hit if I was caught hanging out with a 16 year old girl.

dude just go for it, two months is enough, it's not as if you met her yesterday
and it's not taking advantage of her, it's making her happy
go on, user, make her live the dream, be her knight in shining armor!

I dont have a social life really. I have a few friends but for the most part everyone from middleschool or highschool is either dead or doing hard drugs.

The opinions of my coworkers arent that important to me, its the convenience of not being hated for a silly reason im balancing on a new friendship

>age is just a number
Yeah and prison's just a room, if you were at the age of 18-22 it's not a problem (that's like a senior going out with a sophomore) but 28 year old going with a 16 year old is quite the doozie.

do you really think that ANYONE (barring maybe her dad) would seriously hate you for dating her?

even the tiny part of me that likes that idea knows its not a good one. its a lot easier to be an anchor and reliable etc when she knows im there as someone who cares and not just a person who sticks around cus hes getting laid. to get nothing from her but the friendship is a nice way to show its for her and not her likely hairless vagina

there are some people who think they desurve more than they have and seeing others happy doing something they want like being friends with cute girls can cause jelousy and resentment. Call it paranoid dillusianal but 2 of the co workers i thought i was pretty friendly with have already been a bit standoffish and i conversate with (lets call her holly) way less than anyone else. i barely give her the time of day publicly.

>no squirting pussy juices
>no stream of piss
>no patch of wetness on the ground
>no beads of sweat
>no tongue sticking out
>no astericks-shaped butthole
>no heaving, lactating boobs
>no flushed cheeks
>no dick the size of couch ramming into her entire torso

The fuck is this?

Yes, when I was 16. Guess what, I was just as brain dead.
But then, I've never fucked a brain at any age. Not even once.
I've fucked a lot of pussy. In fact, I've always fucked pussy. Pussy doesn't talk. It ususally just lays there and takes a pounding.

I said fuck; not marry, settle down and have kids with.

Stop smoking weed for a while.

This will have multiple benefits. You will determine whether she is into you or just in it for the weed. You might even attract someone closer to your age who has their shit together and find a better ride, literally and figuratively.

You'll also have a chance to clear your head, have more energy, and feel healthier for a little while. Might also change some opinions about you, idk what kind of smoker you are (hippie, stinky, hipster, progressive?).

Finally, it will also be a good challenge for yourself and if you can do it, you'll have a lot more respecy for your own willpower.

After a few months, go right back to the weed if you really feel like it didn't get in the way, and you'll have your answers.

(Also, if this girl can't wait two years, she isn't mature enough, plain and simple.)

Im not concerned with going to jail for not committing any crime. I could be hanging out in her room at 4am and it still wouldnt be illegal. (we havent seen eachother outside work and i refused her my number the 2 times she asked)

Uh oh you dun did it now

how can you care more than loving her?

imagine this: you stay the orbiting friend and in a few months she tells you she started dating Chad from school
there you are, feeling like shit and sitting in the corner
timeskip a few months again, and there she is, no longer pure, no longer happy, and freshly dumped after she found out he cheater on her with about ten other sluts.
then chances are she'll join one of these jsw or feminazi cults and you'll lose her
FOREVER

is that the future you want? for you? for HER?

so, they're jealous, fuck 'em?
would you settle down with a 3/10 just so you won't have to deal with people being jealous of your hot wife?

Be upfront with this concern. If she isn't old enough to understand, she isn't old enough to date you. It's literally what the law exists for.

>16 is a child
Are you being satirical or do you actually not know the age of consent in most states is 16?

>Americans really believe there is a switch that goes off when a person turns 18 that makes them adults

/d/ is over there, ill catch up later

iv been on and off smoking since i was 14, iv discovered i really like it and will probably do it my whole life.

Im not interested in weather or not shes into me unless shes going to be hurt by not getting more than a friendship. She would have to understand if it came to that, thinking about it so far ahead isnt too useful.

fucking young girls was the norm untill recently. i dont see what the problem is

There are four strata of women in my life.
1st are the women I wouldn't fuck. Not even if they paid me. That's about two thirds of the female population.
2nd are the one's I would fuck, but wouldn't have conversations with, let alone marry, or settle down with.
3rd are the ones with whom I would have conversations, both before and after fucking.
And the final few are the ones I would settle down with, be loyal to, and have kids with. They are very rare and very few. Maybe 5 in my entire life. So far, I've only met 2.

Is she supplying the weed?

You're into some fucked up shit.

Girls at 16 aren't very confident about themselves (just starting to get their shit together) and she is probably confused at what to expect from you (even if she likes you).
Teenange girls are such a mess, they never know what they really want and they change their personalities every few months (ofc maybe she is not but mostly are) so I highly recommend you to not keep her too close. I think that the reply from the dude that suggested a siblings kind of friendship would be the best is very accurate.

Trust me, I have been in her place.

Its not the same kind of love a person has for a wife. If she found someone I would be happy for her. If it went the way you said I would be dissapointed, but I wouldnt feel responcible. All I could do about that is to be her bf so she cant get a bad one. thats just a gamble of every relationship. she has to find a nice one on her own, and if she gets a few cheaters, at least she will have an example of a real man and know were out there.

im not trying to date her i just wanna be friends without people at work seeing us be friends.

they believe a lot of silly things. facts aren't important in groups

>All I could do about that is to be her bf so she cant get a bad one.
DING DING DING DING!!!!
>she has to find a nice one on her own
looks like she did, but the moron keeps pushing away her advances, he should just GROW A PAIR ALREADY

Just warning you rn don't fucking do it bro it's not worth it. If or when it backfires you'll regret it for the rest of your life.

when she keeps askign me she is sayign she has the weed. i also have my own but im left to assume she doesnt know i have it at the moment.

ive put thought into this already. shes mature for her age. she left her boyfriend of a few months last week because he takes pills and gets drunk and does degenerate things

if i want adamant about just beign a good influence and someone to confide in etc, i wouldn't consider talkign to her at all

It wouldnt be responcible. People need to learn and grow. people get hurt and they move on. Im a Sup Forums degenerate and even i know theres too big a gap between 16 and 28

ok, let's take the problem from another angle:
what makes you think you couldn't make her the happiest girl ever as her boyfriend?

age gap isn't really an issue, it just means you'll have an opportunity to teach her how to use a fax and she'll teach you about the trandy shit that happens today, lol

k ready, some real almost self loathing shit coming just for you. i dont talk about stuff like this with friends or family because im a tower. but this is the internet and you dont know me so heres my insecurities..

I'm lowborn as fuck. Iv been working fulltime since i was 16 and dont have any money to show for it. I never new my dad and my mom is a criminal, currently in jail. My whole life iv been told im too smart for my age and im going to do such great things and etc etc but theres something in the way i think preventing me from making any sort of conquest in the physical world. im just not interested in people farming. In spite of my high grades and various technical skills i have no ambition whatsoever. theres a ton more, ill just post this now so you dont think im gone

well, that's a start, go on

I think too much and speak too little, i let people take advantage of me because the ease of movement i get around people who are comfortable with me is a good trade off imo. i can do whatever i want and nobody bats an eye, recent developments aside, im being sloppy in this situation. More reasons why im less interested in a relationship is the way some of them have gone before, i dont entirely trust women anymore. love me one day leave me later etc, i have this experience with boys and girls as friends and girls as lovedones. i assume they get bored with me or need more money etc. those are the only reasons iv been given. Its possible it has somethign to do with how jelous i get. i wont show it but if im dating and my gf wants to hang out with a buy she likes alone it eats me from the inside. its not acceptable i know, its like a clingy youre mine and mine alone thing. i hope to be over it one day but i think it comes from abandonment issues or whatever i dont know

i dont think i would be the best for her. like someone else pointed out shes young and people grow up fast, i dont want to get to oattatched and thne let her break my heart too. if im just a friend its not hard to watch her leave, i have less invested. Right now i only care about how she feels, id rather not have to worry about myself by telling her something stupid like how i really feel.

nah.
sounds like you should really talk to her about it
and btw, it's not normal for a girlfriend to want to hang out wihout you, ESPECIALLY with another guy, that's like cheating 99% guaranteed
stop being a coward, chances are she still believes in love, and doesn't want to use you, and if you wait too much, she'll go bad and become just like the other ones

show your teeth, pup, you can't live by just being everyone's bitch forever

youre trying to talk someone into dating a little girl :D

>little girl
>sixTEEN
>also legal to bang pretty much worldwide

and don't you see there's more to it than that?

Fuck Anime. Anime is fucking trash. Anime is one of the most perverse inventions of western Jewish society and it must be stopped. Anime has been destroying our culture from the inside and these Chinese cartoons will do nothing but corrupt our youth. We do not need any more anime to perpetuate the existence of these filthy weeaboo. Not only is anime one of the most perverse creations, but it was also backed by many oppresive regimes such as Stalin and Hitler.