/nba/ General: IT APPROACHES EDITION

>THE DEADLINE ENDS ON THRUSDAY AT 3 P.M. ET
Will we see any crazy trades from here on out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KI00h5_D8NE
youtube.com/watch?v=eR5GnVugUQo
mobile.twitter.com/markg_medina/status/834547331936636930
youtube.com/watch?v=t0LAgNwNmrc
youtube.com/watch?v=0gWxHFMog9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Celtics can't get ANYONE
>S-Standing pat is the right move
>W-We can't beat the Cavs this year so we can wait a few more years to start the dynasty
>Trust Ainge

The phone call that saved the Lakers

NBA insider here. The Los Angeles Clippers have agreed to a deal with the New York Knicks. Jamal Crawford, Austin Rivers, and the 2021 and 2013 1st round picks (not lottery protected, top 3 protected). Donald Sterling has also been spotted on the Santa Monica pier screaming the n-word along with his best friend Michael Richards. A couple of busty blondes are in tow - they seem to be more interested in the man who played Kramer. Again, Melo to the Clippers, and Sterling is screaming the n word on the beach. Stay tuned for more info.

So how much pressure is on Boston NOW?

youtube.com/watch?v=KI00h5_D8NE

youtube.com/watch?v=eR5GnVugUQo

>2013 was four years ago

>no knews

fuck off

Who's gon be the Rip Hamilton and Tayshaun Prince of the Pelicans?

Drummond to the Mavs when?

Im done my essay guys.

>Chris MannixVerified account
@ChrisMannixYS

Follow
More
Miami has shopped a Wayne Ellington/Josh McRoberts package, sources told @TheVertical. Heat appear interested in moving contracts.

we will take a big mac in return

LET US CHANT TO KEK, HE MAY BLESS US WITH TRADES. ALMIGHTY KEK GIVETH US THE TRADES AND TAKETH MAGIC JOHNSON WITH AIDS

Kek off back to Sup Forums son

All boards these days are just themed Sup Forums. Pretty sad. Especially once you hear this news- DeMarcus Cousins just ate a fried turkey sandwich and thought to himself "nigga this is good."

by this rather

>people doubting Danny "draft guru" Ainge

When will they learn?

>a long list of busts is supposed to make us trust Ainge

Rapties should pick up matt barnes and waive this fatfuck

My gf says there's no handsome nba players and i thought about it for a second and I think she's right. Why is everyone so ugly?

your gf has a giant black dildo and cums to a picture of Jimmy Butler every night

>all those busts

My gf said the same thing. Then i realized she was just an uber racist when I showed her Kevin Love and she started slobbering over his Aryan ass like god damn niagara falls. Since I'm asian this hurt but since i'm an asian guy dating a white chick it doesn't hurt too bad.

She never met Serge Ibaka.

Bet she'll reconsider.

Not fat Kevin Love is pretty qt to be fair, she sounds cool tbqh m8.

>perfection doesnt exi-

>Randy Foye instead of Kyle Lowry or Paull Millsap
>Jeff Green instead of Marc Gasol or Thaddeus Young

abdel nader is going to be a beast when he gets his chance

his wife is handsome as fuck

praise kek

that gay fucking haircut pisses me off every time i see it

dude wants to be Ralph Fiennes in Schindler's List so bad

clips...

Bless Kek

>handsome nba players don't exi-

Who else watching star trek waiting for trades to happen? This android is hot as fuck desu. Please God let the suns aquire Noel or Okafor we need a center

Ingram is going to be _______ in 5 years

out of the league

24 years old

playing basketball in isreal,,,, for the nba expansion team the tel avivd kreplachs....

I wish

>it's a white dude with an undercut and scruff

ugh

NBA Official Most Iconic Franchises:

1. Lakers
2. Bulls
3. Celtics
4. Rockets
5. Heat

>all these small forwards available
>got Ibaka instead

goddamnit I wanted George.

Why do people say Ingram has a high BBIQ?

>heat

It's Lakers Knicks Celtics fool

mobile.twitter.com/markg_medina/status/834547331936636930

Where the Ingram haters at?

George is far too expensive for the Raptors,only reason Cousins is available is because he is Superfund-tier toxic

>knicks

In order for your franchise to become iconic it must win back to back championships.

These guys show up on the pickup court, saying they got next

what do /nba/

Team up with Ingram

His utilisation of advanced 4D tactics wins the game before its even begun.

that's not ingram

i wish but i bet he's just trolling at this point

>The Philadelphia 76ers have had discussions with 10 or 11 teams on a trade for Jahlil Okafor.

>The New Orleans Pelicans, Denver Nuggets, Portland Trail Blazers and Chicago Bulls were teams that had expressed some interest but the Bulls and Nuggets are no longer interested while the Blazers and Pelicans have made trades for centers.

>The Los Angeles Lakers and Sacramento Kings are possible trading partners for Okafor.

>“I’m happy here,” Okafor said when asked if he wants a new start with a different team. “I’ve been here. This is all I know as far as the NBA goes. I’ve gotten real comfortable with the coaches, and my teammates. If I’m here, I’d be more than happy.”

lmao how sad

celtics win again, what kind of retarded organization would want okafor? lol lelkers desperate and sad! sad! they gonna have 5 busts! sad magic dumbson

76ers are sluts

>We have to watch the Knicks get slapped by the Cavs instead of Cousins first game with the Pelicans on TNT tomorrow
BAKA

Kobe coming out of retirement confirmed

Celtics have won the trade deadline so far.

>Source: better deal for Cousins 2 days' earlier Vlade Divac referenced was from NO. Boogie's reps scared NO, NO switched '19 1st to '17 2nd.

smells like damage control
>oh it wasn't THAT bad

surrender my assets and beg for mercy

>hawks got rid of splitter
yes yes yes yes

The pistons offered drummond for cousins earlier this year

PG and butler wont get traded in the deadline.

Instead Lakers will get them on draft day.

PG Ball
SG Butler
SF Paul George
PF Larry Nance Jr
C Ivica Zubac

Team would be Comfy as fuck.

If the Celtics aren't gonna go-all in and get Butler or George, they need to go opposite and start selling. Horford is 31, Thomas is 28, Bradley and Crowder are 26. If the Celtics wait for the Brooklyn picks and Brown to mature, thats 5 years down the line and none of those players will still be around. I have this feeling they will end up like the 2010s Bulls and just win 50 games for 8 years in a row without ever being a real title contender because they never focused all their assets into one time.

But why not just trade Ivica Zubac for Joel Embiid?

protip: your 3 busts aren't enough to get EITHER Paul George or Jimmy Butler, much less both.

>The Little Guy
>Draymond Green: the Guard
>Jimmy Buckets
>Broke Shin Nigga
>Horford

Who the FUCK stops this team?

Illawara Hawks > Atlanta Hawks

Ainge you bastard please I need to sleep

Drummond to Mavs you heard it here first

t. insider

>tries to sign deandre jordan
>jordan says he'll sign with them so cuban pays for his dinner
>says he's 100% committed to mavericks and will sign with them tomorrow
>the next day changes his mind to stay in la
>mavericks free agency plans ruined and they become worst team in NBA
>mark cuban literally got cucked

>Tejas

>tfw every other board got schalk'd

HERE COMES AUSTIN RIVERS

youtube.com/watch?v=t0LAgNwNmrc

Kill them with my katana

youtube.com/watch?v=0gWxHFMog9w

I'm literally pants guy

fite me

>The Lakers technically have until Thursday’s trade deadline to make any more moves to their roster. But hours after Lakers president Jeanie Buss named him the president of basketball operations, Johnson called the Lakers’ young core “untouchable.”

I'm guessing that Randle/Russell/Ingram. I think Clarkson could still get moved

>BREAKING NEWS: Brandon Ingram is being sent to Cleveland for a package including Kyrie Irving, Kevin Love, 2 2nd round picks, and Gloria James. Finalized details to follow soon. 1 min

test

Find a flaw.

If you're gonna do this dumb shit atleast use woj' formatting:

>... are finalizing a ..... league sources tell @TheVertical

AD is still listed as 6'10

Nigga a legit 7 footer

"""""big 3"""""

Fuck why won't he shave the brow? I can't take him serious

No point guard.

see

RIP in peace, Fab Melo

I stand by it.

Quality sixth man at best.

Nah Holliday is a solid starter
He'll never be great and should never be considered part of a big 3 but if the pels can get a good shooting wing I think Holliday would be considered better than he currently is

>Hey Larry, we need to make Boston Great Again
>say no more

Of course, but a decent wing, AD and Cousins and I think even I could look competent at the point.

Realistically, I don't even know who you could bring in to put them on a Warriors, Cavs, Spurs tier.

>Spurs

Rodman vs Ben Wallace?

>Power forward taller than the center

inb4 no more trades get made before the deadline