White bully destroyed

>White guy got locked out of his apartment block. The muslim security guards who have been hired to safeguard the building and its occupants, taunt, tease and humiliate him (via the video intercom) instead of opening the door to let him back in. He ended up naked after door shut down itself when he was putting a bag of trash outside holding underwear in his hand that he menage to use to stop the door from closing, too bad it didn't work and the underwear stucked lol. He was hoping someone from the inside will open the door for him.

>He reportedly bullied those security guards with his friends, he called them 'terrorists', "ISIS members', he screamed "Allah Akbar" everytime he saw them, he and his friends broke tires in their car, then destroyed their bikes they had to get to their job, he draw penises on the door of their office...he is also a member of nationalist group. Too bad they published his facebook info, look at that proud white man - not so proud anymore lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=33go4obuc54

let's disregard race. he was a dick and they failed at their job.

fuck 'em all.

wtf, the first time this was posted like 2 weeks ago, the story was
>white thief gets beat up by black dudes, told to leave his clothes
now it's "white nationalist taunted by muslims". what the fuck bullshit, this story keeps changing.

>let's disregard race
no

>not taking advantage of the situation to make the man humble
>perpetuating the cycle of hate
Disgusting

This

white guy says something bad about islam in his own country=evil bigot nazi rascist bully scum he deserves to die
arab says something bad about christianity in a christian country=its your opinion and i respect it
>He reportedly bullied those security guards with his friends, he called them 'terrorists', "ISIS members', he screamed "Allah Akbar" everytime he saw them, he and his friends broke tires in their car, then destroyed their bikes they had to get to their job, he draw penises on the door of their office
>He reportedly
>reportedly
>reportedly
>pic related
pls shoot me

let's disregard race to be more objective, i.e. imagine an identical situation where both groups where the same race so we can evaluate their behaviour without bias.

add race and it helps you understand the motivation behind the actions but what matters is what they did.

Before that it white guy insults refugees
They notice same guy a week later and follow him home and lock him out of his own place naked then use his own webcam

Either way it all sounds like made up bullshit to push a story

Still a shit thing to do even if he was a dick

>disregard race
>but only when the assholes are white

/pol confirmed for retarded. Feel free to attack my race to prove my point.

>Before that it white guy insults refugees
And? Refugees insult white people all the time. It's what happens when you put people together that don't like each other.

>letting personal feelings get in the way of doing your own fucking job

They have become tumblr tier

Is this one of those "EVERYDAY UNTIL YOU LIKE IT" threads?
Fuck off, OP

I addressed that point.

Their job isn't to punish people for perceived transgressions, it's to ensure the safety and security of the residents of that building. They failed at that, intentionally.

No one in this video doesn't suck.

The extremely high number of muslims in the military, law enforcement and private security is seriously worrying. Of course, it is to be expected that they would flock to jobs that require no degree or experience, still we know in France that those muslims are becoming a huge problem : asking for special treatment (hallal food, time off for several prayers a day, etc), disrepecting their hierarchy, not obeying orders, refusing to fight for France, radicalization, etc.

This is going to be our next main problem : how to fight crime and terrorism when their brothers have infiltrated the security forces.

you fags can't deal with this guy getting BTFO so hard
it's great

kek

>pranks all over youtube
>"hilarious"
>1 fucking snowball gets laughed at by muslims
>all hell breaks loose

i would have joined them and laughed too

those security guards were one step away from making him shoot up a middle school

Found the nigger

YOOO WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT FLAG?

frck of coconut nigger

Friendly reminder that this is one degenerate with a humiliation/exhibition fetish making up lies to jerk off to later.

story is probably faked. who the fuck goes outside naked?

>Facebook tier bait

Out