When is the Mayweather McGregor MMA fight so McGregor can show him how a real man fights instead of some pussy gloves...

When is the Mayweather McGregor MMA fight so McGregor can show him how a real man fights instead of some pussy gloves and “you can only punch here moves”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ech9BYFE4k4&feature=share
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_VCq_53TCbM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

October 14th

> Can't win under the agreed-upon rules
> white people go crazy

its a game
mayweather won the game
with a tko

Mayweather never professed to being anything other than a boxer.

this

also, no way would an MMA match haul in that kind of purse. both fighters made megamillions ... Conor walked away with over $30 mil ... something he never would see in a lifetime of /heem/

why is mayweather being more of a gentleman than you ?
oh you must be a white nigger

Conor got 30 million guaranteed for the fight. He possibly got over 100 million more depending on if pay-per-view hit its numbers. And then he got a couple mil more from doing commercials. He cleaned up.

Never.

/thread

This is my thought. Boxing is gay because you wear giant fucking gloves and the total area you are allowed to strike is not much bigger than the gloves. Mayweather would get raped like a prison bitch if they fought in an mma bout.

It will be right after McGregor both turns 40 and has been retired for at least two years.

Thank you Captain Dubs. McGregor would beat nigger as in a real fight.

This.

The whole thing reeks of a WWE style show. Everyone in the organization and advertisement walked away with mega bucks. No one is really walking away a loser.

And TKO, they just danced around for 10 rounds until they deemed it long enough to seem convincing.

Mayweather will never do MMA, hes now a billionaire, what does he care about a rematch.

The greatest entertainment have of the 21st century.

>If you can't stop me while handcuffed I get to rape you
>If the rules are shit.

I hope you watch your kids get raped to death.

AKA reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I hope your kids get trapped.

That why UFC is bullshit. The UFC paperviews sell way more than boxing now a days but they pay their fighters fucking peanuts. A fighter in the UFC can be good and win more often than not and still make less than he could have if he had gone to college.

because all it would take to LITERALLY kill connor is for floyd to hit him in the back of the head. plus, surprisingly, mma gloves & boxing gloves let you deal the same exact dmg to your opponent the only difference being with ufc gloves you can feel the dmg to your own hands more than with boxing gloves.

stfu cuckboi

Clearly you have never boxed or done mma, or even so much as put on the gloves. The gloves they wear in MMA have very little padding, they pretty much just keep you from bleeding all over your opponent when you scrape your knuckles. Boxing gloves have so much padding that it not only soften the blows a great deal but also breaks up the point of impact which is why it is so hard to knock someone out in boxing.

I knew i couldn't be the only one who saw the similarities

it's been tested, there isn't nearly as much of a difference as ppl assume, hence why i used the word "surprisingly"

When you become the 3rd sports star to ever hit a billion career earnings, You ain't worried about fighting the potato man again, and this time in a cage

kek. and now introducing! FLOYYYYYD CHIIIIIMPWEATHER!!!!!!!!!

yup nothing like seeing a black trump supporter beat and white anti trump asshole

this just in ANTIFA's ANTI USA Chants
youtube.com/watch?v=Ech9BYFE4k4&feature=share

AGREED UPON RULES YOU STUPID FUCK

>real man fights
>mma

MMA is pretty structured fighting. it's not any more "real" than boxing is.

Boxing gloves actually allow for more damage to be done. After boxing introduced gloves, the incidence of head injuries went up.

In the real world, you can't go punching people in the head all that often because you'll break your hand. Your hand is actually pretty fucking delicate. Gloves allow you to hit much harder.

butthurt potato nigger detected

He did say he was the baddest mf around and would win in boxing ring or octagon. 1st conference from memory

and what real fight is that going to be faggot?

both men have spent their lives training to fight in very structures environments. they've been taught NOT to kill people and NOT to inflict permanent damage.

It's really not that hard to fuck someone up by punching them, or dislocate a joint with the right technique out of jiu jitsu. You can outright murder a guy if you apply a joint lock to their spine.

Actual real fights, where the people involved have been trained to disable or kill, last anywhere between 8 to 30 seconds at most. not a whole lot of entertainment in that, especially when your opponent is dead or disabled for life.

Everything else takes longer because the goal isn't to leave you a cripple or a corpse at the end of it.

>Your hand is actually pretty fucking delicate.

maybe if you have twigs for fingers, the bones in your hands are some of the most difficult bones to break believe it or not. i'm not saying the gloves dont add force, i'm just saying your hand isn't that delicate

>hands some of the most difficult bones in your body to break
either pretending to be retarded to troll or an actual retard not sure which

Stay mad faggot.

punch someone the wrong way, or land the punch in the wrong place = broken something in your hand

promise you the average person doesn't know how to throw or take a punch

>When is the Mayweather McGregor MMA fight
there's no point.
mayweather made enough to pay off his IRS debt
mcgregor made enough to retire
it was all an elaborate stage play, and "fans" bought it, thinking it was some massive rivalry.

Politics in a fight thread. Nice plant there you partisan cuck. Now go fight antifa, fucking chess piece. right wing left wing, the whole fucking bird is cancer.

This was a black and white thing?

>the average person

>talking about two expert level fighters that know what they're doing

nigger gtfo

Only for the uneducated idiots who are part of a dying culture.

this was meant for you.

This, people not seeing this was for the $ is almost too hilarious. God we live in a world of idiots don't we? It was sponcered by fucking Vince McMahon. Vince FUCKING McMahon.

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!

This was never a race thing. It wasn't a nationality thing. It was a planned hype match that promoters knew would turn into a shitfest.

People make their own reasons as to why the fight happened and how Mayweather should do MMA, excuses. The only thing everyone needs to know is

McGregor claimed to be the king and god of boxing in the UFC and made the first move to fighting Mayweather. If he didn't claim to be such then you can say let's see how Mayweather does in MMA. But you don't see him saying he's a fighter. He's a boxer.

I like how mma fags bitch about boxing rules as if mma doesn't have any rules.

blah blah blah blah

i've fractured a finger before, index finger got crushed under a ton of steel and it still didn't break faggot. afterwards the doctor told me that the bones in your hands are some of the most difficult bones to break. i swear on my life i'm not trolling

Some people really want it to be, but it isnt

>mma doesn't have any rules.

Hence why it's more entertaining, and its successor will be even more so.

Jesus... shots fired much?

>partisan cuck

wow, thats a new one. i like that.

are you actually fucking retarded?

Good, we'll need more moderates to pick up the pieces after the left and right have their little bitch war.

no, I'm Jewish

fucking get the fuck back in your containment board you turbo cyclone
autist
>>>pol

Nope money is alt left, notice the mask.

>implying altright and antifa aren't complete fucking retards.

Actually I was fighting against politics on this board. It's cool tho, I know my message might be hard for retarded people to comprehend.

Also it's Fucking newfagcancer

makes hundreds of millions of dollars, and nigga has to dress like a goddamned glory hole

>alt left

What the fuck are you even on about

i may not be able to read but at least im not a nigger

There is no chance this happens it wouldn't be worth it for floyd. He would absolutely get destroyed for a payday a fraction of what he just made. They're just not equivalent skill gaps from each fighter when considering them crossing over.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_VCq_53TCbM

It's a grouping term, used to segregate the united states into smaller groups. Governments have done this for centuries, it's sophisticated way of controlling a populous. Also known as divide and conquer. Simply put, the mainstream media is conditioning people to accept these terms as a conditional control.

It's fascinating how many dumbfucks are falling for it.

> Be me
> Be white
> Cheer for Mayweather

Well since you're 12, you still have a long time to learn. You got that going for you.

>Well since you're 12

Realistically boxing is more brutal. People just assume that more blood equals more brutality when that's not the case.

Boxing gloves make boxing more brutal because they are used to protect the boxer's hands. It's also extra weight to the punch. You just don't notice the damage because blood is minimal, but internal damage is big. That's why boxers die all the time or are left retarded.

Also knockouts in boxing don't end the fight. You can be knocked out and be out of it, but the fight can still continue.

Mma just replaced wwe

This is the big problem and likely where the disruption is. Part of the problem is that UFC cards are full of fighters and generally the headliners make the money.

The PPV sales are like $40m per show. Usually there are 5-6 fights on the PPV. All fighters on the PPV should be making at least a million win or lose. The headliners should be pulling in an extra $2m.

rekt

the company that owns UFC also owns Miss Universe pageant...

how seriously can you actually take this "competition" ?