Techfags halp plz was playing csgo and pc blue screened and went to a black had to force turn off because my pc can't...

Techfags halp plz was playing csgo and pc blue screened and went to a black had to force turn off because my pc can't restart it just alway goes to black and now pic related is happening when I boot into my drive. Can anyone help

Something happened. :(

Do you remember what the blue Screen said as the code?
OS version?
Any more info?

probably a problem with your hard drive
most likely in your boot sectors
try booting into safemode and running chkdsk

Someone sent a rootkit over CS:GO. They're probably cleaning out your bank right now lel.

didn't see it window 10 just updated

Alright, you'll need a strong magnet to help you out; you need to attach it to your hard drive and then move it up and down across it repeatedly. Once you insert it back in, it should work like a charm.

>he fell for the windows 10 meme

Kek I remember that thread.

This
/thread

This'll solve it. Good luck OP

Wuts happening here

We're trying to help OP fix his PC. Can you confirm that dragging a powerful magnet across his hard drive will sort things out?

Grab the disk or usb you used to install windows 10, run a diagnostic and recovery with it. It should patch the boot if it was damaged or at least tell you if there is something else.

Cum in floppy drive

Yes, probably one of the "hands" inside the hdd which contain the read/write sensor is stuck. Dragging a powerful magnet over de hdd will loosen them.

it's an sdd, and holy fuck b is so unhelpful im not retarded guys ;(

Apparently you are.

If it's a fucked up update you're in for a reinstall. Your OS is kill.

You sure do type like you're retarded, though

>filename
Fuck you for making me laugh at that.

Kek, it already happened to me.

Trust me, your data is fucked up.

Get a usb with a windows os and restore your computer.

Most likely hard drive problems. When you boot do you see your bios?

:√)

That is a bad hard drive

If the SSD isin't bootable AT ALL get a cheap flash drive and get linux on it using a friends computer or something. If all the other components work fine get your SSD fixed or buy a new one, or replace whatever other component hit the bricks.

What did it do?

this

reinstall the OS faggot

Ssd is fucked get a new ssd and reinstall OS

>windows 10
I found the issue. You're an idiot.