Femboy/ Trap Thread

Femboy/ Trap Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rei_the_kitten?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kys traps are gay

bump

So being attracted to them means I should kill myself

I love the idea of locking a sissy slut into chastity and forcing her to cum purely with her ass... it'll be the only sexual body part she's permitted to use.

its almost impossible to cum only from anal

Ever heard of the prostate?

I atcully hate chasity

Boy do we have some webm's for you.

i want to lick up my cum but always puss out when its in my hand someone help

I NEED THE SAUCE

Rei the Kitten, Twitter.

>She

Yeah, I know, why do you think I'd love locking a little sissy boy up?

Make her beg for it before I release her. Make totally clear who is in control.

I owe you my third-born

Not rlly. Ur attracted to them cuz they have feminine features.

Dump

link pls

Yeah can't find it

yes

twitter.com/rei_the_kitten?lang=en

I got the video when I used a batch downloader on the account.

Hi daddy

Sauce?

Jesus christ, more of that.

Moar??

fuck yes

I love the androgynous look, even more than something outright girly. So much hotter to be reminded that what I'm doing is wrong.

fuuuuuckkk that its I'm gay

More like this please.

Ass pic now

Thanks guys :-)

I wish I was as cute as love bird

>yall slick af

Can someone post the picture of the girl who regretted having gender reassignment surgery? I believe it was a reddit ama. She talked about how it basically ruined her life. Couldn't work etc.

How's this?

Good god yes, I wanna grab those ankles and pin them back to your ears

Kik?

Ass pics slut

yum yum

Remember all of you traps and would-be traps. There is definitely such thing as too skinny... It's gross when you're obviously anorexic

Yeah, but like 90% of traps aren't feminine enough to pull it off, so they just go for the anorexic look since that removes almost all hints of gender anyway.

Too fucking true... Where the hell are all the actual feminine traps that used to post

Bruuhhhh

been looking for this too.

Sticc >>>>>> thicc when it comes to traps

OK ass pic

any contact info?
also more of anything

Oh how wrong you are user.
You know that gross box-shaped ass that comes with anorexia? You know those really gross facial/neck features that come with it? Etc? Trust me... Thicc is where it's at. Plus the amount of anorexic traps with a passable face is .000001%

I'd fuck the shit out of that beautiful ass of yours

More pics coming

Idk, balance. I think about 145-150 lbs is fine for trap.

It's the best i can do to keep booty but still be cutie.

Depends on how long you've been around. Most of the good older ones aged about five years, which also immediately loses their 'trap' body and they just give it up. Newfags these days don't seem to realize there is a SHORT lifespan for the 'trap' look actually staying viable.

When was the last time you saw a good looking trap in their thirties, or older? Hell, even just one in their late twenties? I'm sure there are probably some precious few, but those that can actually pull it off for an extended length of time tend to channel it into a website to make money before they lose the look.

Anyone have that photo of the blonde trap with tits taking a selfie? He/she has this over-excited expression, like faking excitement, completely nude

He doesn't know shit about it, because all these faggots on Sup Forums these days just look at the skinny, bony ass and the little cock and jerk off while desperately screaming about how totally NOT gay it is to jerk off to another guy.

I think a fair range is around 130-170, you can be thicc and small at the same time though. But you know most head hiding twink boys on here are around 100-120

How do I look daddy?

Got Kik? Share it

kill yourself you worthless piece of shit

you are garbage

Not all of them, some traps literally just wanna live a normal life. I know wuite a few traps, a few of them being older ones too and they still look great, but these sites go for heavy amounts of Photoshop/filters or onto head hiders who don't actually pass, they are just twinks.. like legit doesn't even crossdress, just post twinks body and people go nuts

sry importatn business

Love it my slut

That's because, as I already said, keeping the trap body is almost impossible, even just by the time you reach your late twenties. By the time you hit your thirties it's almost unheard of, and by the time you reach forty, it's gone. Even most women can't keep the waifish, smooth, pretty figure of youth that long, and for guys it's doubly hard.

Thank you babe :-)

Fucking moar!

OK, thanks here lol!

How well can you treat daddy's cock

Wish I could be there right now to fuck you, I'd fuck you till the sunrises

So are you gonna timestamp at some point, or just keep reposting someone else's pictures and banking on newfags praising you?

Fuuuckinell

Where are you ?

Sexy af. Also, nice dubs.

That looks shopped :/

Just took this. Let me know what yall think :)

I think you're a liar, until you get a timestamp.

Amazing, do you have Skype ?