I come to the Sup Forumsrothers tonite with a dire warning borne out of personal experience

I come to the Sup Forumsrothers tonite with a dire warning borne out of personal experience.

NEVER TRY AND TURN A WHORE INTO A HOUSEWIFE.

Now I know what you're thinking. "No shit OP, you're a faggot for thinking that you could".

So I will give the backstory to you all.

>22 years ago, me and this chick hooked up. She was basically my mistress, and I got to pop all her cherries then.
>we had real plans to get together after my son's mom and I split. Bring it out into the open, if you will.
>two weeks before mom and I broke up, mistress had to move across country.
>lost contact with her, devastated because we had more then just a sex relationship together. I saw in her a chance to be happy
>fast forward 18 years
>had just recently lost my mom to cancer, my sister was a crack whore, not just a user, but a nigger fucking for her next fix who're who Damon near forced our mom to lose her house
>mom dies, sister tries to kill herself. Isn't there to help me bury her, have to do it all myself.
>a month goes by and ex mistress messages me after coming into contact with an old mutual friend
>we start start talking, catching up, we both notice spark is still there
>I now have three kids, and she has three as well.
>my oldest (the one she knew about) I've had since before he was a year old because after his mom left me, she got him taken away for being homeless because she was a lazy fucking count.
>the other two live with their mom. (3 kids, two mothers) both psychotic. Proven too
>so we begin to date and I'm uneasy because she skirts around talking about her past
>ask her family and begin to get details about it wherein she has been raped several times and beaten severely by her exes
>makes me feel bad and makes me want to make sure she knows she's safe with me at least
>I worked a really good job as a kitchen manager
>$15 an hour with as much overtime as I wanted

Patience please, I'm typing as I'm going

Bump for interest

I was expecting a crazy twist at the end but then I realized OP isn't even done

>easily bring home over a thousand a week cash and only pay a hundred a week in child support
>underthetable.jpg
>we continue dating, and I treat her very well. Buy her a car in less than a week, neat little honda with the vtec four
>>she lives in project housing, me and my son live in a duplex to save money, (not really needing much)
>my oldest is crippled with a genetic bone disease where his bones can't calcify completely, he gets ssi
>she basically moves her and her three into a two bedroom duplex
>fine whatever so long as she keeps her bills paid so she can keep her home in case shit goes downhill

Write this shit out before you post next time.
It's not even like you responded to someone else's thread.

>I pay to keep her house, gas in her car, and her and her kids eating better then they ever have before
>things are going well despite the misgivings
>I have a massive heart attack on a holiday, two stents go in my heart
>heart stopped beating while I was on the table
>lose my job, she had lost her house over a &30 gas bill that I gave her money to go pay which she never did.
>now the truth begins to filter out, she was a prostitute before getting with me.
>fine I can let it go, we've been good so far, why fuck it up over some bullshit.
>I recover and find a new cooking job, not as much money but still able to go on
>get arrested on child support because my new boss doesn't want to do any checks which the court said I'd need to stay out of jail
>Do 45 days and lose that job
>fuckitall
>go get a job at Wal-Mart
>we lose the duplex because I got behind on rent
>move into my mom's old house because the estate hasn't been closed yet
>mfw all the copper and steel has been ripped out by my sister's crack head friends
>no power, no water six people
>seventeen hundred dollars later I'm able to get cold water at least and one plug in working in that house
>not good enough for her
>we fight and break up
>we get back together and we decide to move
>

Thanks, but I'm on a phone right now because of tonite

No more green txt

We move five states away. My son can't finish school in this new state. We find a house and she begins working a job. While here, I have two more heart attacks and she quit working because she can't deal with people. She told me once to choose her or my son. I chose my son. She wants to stay together but she can't because she can't stand my son. I set my son up using his money with his own house and I come see him everyday. We limp along until my third attack, and I can no longer work. We are dead broke and she begins to grumble how I don't care about her and her kids. She's getting public assistance because I can no longer physically work and I've been fighting for disability for two years now because they say I'm not disabled and can work just fine. I haven't worked in two years. Start an illegal side business. Not good enough to dangerous for her tastes.

Tonite was the last straw, she told me that since I can't work and support her she was just using me for what little money I had coming in until she got enough saved up to dump my ass and move on. She was saying she's upset because I won't use my son's money to help her out

>Start an illegal side business
what was the business?
hopefully you're no longer with her

Whores can earn a grand a week no problem if the pussy is good. She was living very well when we got together. When the money started to dry up she was getting anxious for a better life lived.

I'm now homeless with nothing but a ratty set of clothes, my phone, and a pair of shoes that have a hole on the bottom of each. I don't have anywhere to go and no one to go to.

I'm homeless tonite, I have no car, my son won't talk to me. No friends. No food. No job. Nothing. My phone shuts off on the first. The state I live in, if you're a guy, you can't get assistance unless you have a minor living with you.

I'm fucked and I come on here to vent and warn you all. If your woman has ever spread her legs for any material thing in her life. GTFO NOW!!! It is not worth the trouble it will bring if you can't keep her in the style she's used to.

Slinging shit. And no, I'm homeless after tonite, but single

I'm sitting in a gas station that has free wifi. It's warm, but their food is smelling awesome. I left while dinner was still cooking. I have no friends here, no one to turn to anymore. I gave my all to make her life better, and I now have nothing.

This is all I have to say right now. Ama if you wish, I'll keep an eye on this thread as time goes by and I try to decide if I keep sludging along like I have been these past two years or go jump in front of a train

can you still work? have a drivers license? there must be driving jobs where the business has cars to drive.
I wish you luck.

Michigan has laws in place that if you get behind on child support, they'll yank your license. I live in a different state, but Michigan has asked that this state not issue me one because I'm behind on payments. I've had three massive heart attacks. I only have half a heart that works.

This shit honestly pisses me off. If someone cannot afford child support, they shouldn't be forced to. You have no money what so ever and the government is practically forcing you to be completely broke. If they would allow your liscene so you could drive so you could work, you could get child support. But no. They fuck over you all because of this stupid bullshit. I bet your wife is doing just fine while you get fucked over every day. No offence OP but honestly, jump in front of that train, there's nothing left for you if this is how the government treats you

Thanks user, at least for being honest with me. It's a refreshing change.

this is the whore speaking. don't listen to her

Tbh I would just kill myself bro, that or just flee to Mexico and do crazy shit

Man, this story is amazing. America clearly sucks. keep going dude, no point quitting now.

pic related, i feel like earth

Honestly pump substances until you can crash somewhere for a short while, look for any legal income afterwards

Ha!
I don't think I'll end it. But this insure lowest I've ever been in my life.

>and No sir, I don't like it at all

I would but I now have no base of operations. I have maybe one out, if my friends offer still stands. But it has me scared shitless to do it. And even now I'm extremely hesitant to do it.

Thank you for the warning, /bro. It seems to be common knowledge, but life is weird, and I see why you chose the path you did. Can't say I have too much advice that you haven't already heard, I'm too young. All I can say is, finding a passion is what is helping me break out of alcoholism right now. Been drinking day and night four years, making a passionate hobby has been slowly saving me for the last few months. Good luck to you, man

Give him a call to see if he can. It's better than nothing

>15 dollaroos an hour
>buying tons of shit for other people
>having kids at all, let alone 3

You did this to yourself

OP how old are you exactly? If you dont mind me asking

Noice trips man. Over 39. Lmao I'm a living old fag on Sup Forums. Found this shit hole in '04 and haven't left stalking.

In a way yes it is user. But it was cash. I was making $4000 a month. And selling weed on the side which brought my total to over $8000 a month because my friend grew to much for his patients and tasked me with selling the excess. Everything was fine until I had my first heart attack

I just spent 6 years doing about the same. I won't kill myself and let the bitch off easy though, I'll wear her down like water pressure as she's sinking towards the depths of despair but I won't let her die, I'll keep her going right up until she touches bottom. When that happens she'll basically be no more than a slave to my will but if she somehow manages to break away, I'll blow her off like she never mattered in the first place and break her spirit before I go.

And when I say fine. It was. I sold to three sheriffs deputies so I was squeaky clean. Met them while I was working a gas station and they would come in for their weekend beer runs, then come back two hours later for more drunk off their ass. It was cool, I used that bit to my advantage when I started selling. Then one bought some off me and got me high. Then he brought two friends who I knew and sold to them. They kept me safe.

Unless she starts spreading a lot in the next week, her and her kids are getting evicted. Serves her right

Do it user, whatever my weak ass self can bless you in your endeavor, you are so blessed. Anonymous speed friend and good luck.

>bonus points if she offs herself

That's precisely why I'm not currently helping do squat. Just ruined her "would-be" relationship with some other dude. She lives in the projects too and has no job, she'll be evicted if she doesn't start sucking dick quickly. Her family has all but abandoned her because she's a using cunt.

Thanks user

Sounds like mine, is her name Lisa too?

>that'd be fucked