Why the fuck are women so bumfuck retarded

why the fuck are women so bumfuck retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/417-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I seriously think estrogen makes you a retard dude
I've been reading about like FTM trans people and they say taking testosterone and transitioning passably made them think clearer, improved their brain function and gave them more success in business

>Be me when a child.
>Father abuses mother.
>Mother finds an outlet to vent her frustrations out by abusing me.
>She breaks my finger in front of my grandmother once "grandmother does nothing."
>Realize that the only one who will protect me is me.
>Spent years with both my father and mother abusing me, beating me, having to be kept out of school for weeks at a time due to broke limbs, bruises and so forth.
>Had enough one night.
>Mother puts a pillow in front of my face by throwing it at me.
>She punches me as hard as she can into the pillow.
>Grab one of those big ass glass candles and smack her in the face with it.
>She starts screaming, dads at work, going crazy, hitting me, throws me.
>Goes and gets a kitchen knife and stabs me in the stomach.
>In the hospital, nearly die.
>Mother claims I did it to myself, nobody believes me, grandmother wont testify on my behalf even though she knows whats being done to me.
>Attempt suicide to get out of the hell hole that is this nightmare, hung myself, fucking uncle found me.
>He tells me this is gods way of punishing me for being a sinner.
>Run away from home at 14 as far as I can.

No job skills, no education, no nothing, just running out the clock and hoping cancer takes me.

holy fuck user

this cannot be real man...

How are you now user?

Women shouldn't have been given the vote

I hope it's a bait.

don't believe it just because everyone is so hypersensitive at schools

kids parents get the cops called on them because they go to school with skateboard bruises

Bloody hell!

Stomach scar timestamp please.

Christ.

We can tell how young you are by posting this.
Back when I went to school teachers where allowed to discipline you in the office.

The story isn't over mate.

>You left out the part where you come to australia.
>You go to the pub and talk to the blokes there and make a bunch of new aussie mates
>You start studdying here.
>You meet a nice australian girl who's attractive but not slutty.
>You tell your story to her and she deeply admires you and falls in love with you.
>You finish getting your qualification.
>You write up a dodgy resume with some fake jobs you did in america
>You go to a job interview and they ask you why you haven't got references.
>You tell them you you're from the US and you're starting over in a new country and they respect that.
>You get a job
>You get married to your girl.
>You become a citizen of australia
>You have a bunch of cute kids.
>You never abuse them.
>You teach them right from wrong
>You sometimes struggle and sometimes there's petty arguments but you live in a home full of love.
>You never forget your shitty childhood but it doesn't matter so much any more because you made things right
>You and your lady get old but you know it's ok because you raised some wonderful people who will be here when you are gone.

>No education.
>Immigrating to Australia.
Unless you got some good buddies at the DoI, it's not happening.

If we don't let uneducated foreigners in to our country then why are all our unis full of them?

CHECKMATE EAST ISLAND

>You meet a nice australian girl who's attractive but not slutty.
Good luck meeting an Australian girl that ticks any of those boxes lol. Disgusting whores, the lot of them.

He'll have a year to figure out a way to stay here.

border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/417-

>Why is this acceptable?

Society doesn't view violence against men as anything to be concerned with. And especially violence against men at the hands of women - the assumption is that the man deserved it. Society even finds it humorous.

This is why you don't try and hookup with girls in pubs and bars.

Why do so many guys complain that the girl who fucked him the first night he meets her is a slut?

Hang in there dude, but:

>Mother finds an outlet to vent her frustrations out by abusing me.

I don't get these reasons that are commonly mentioned iin abuse stories. Someone tell me what makes someone """""vent their frustrations""""" by abusing someone else who has nothing to do with their problems? Maybe she was just a terrible person to begin with.

>MANY teens struggle with admitting to their families that they are gay.
Holy kek, I'm dying.

This is satire, right?

If that's true then fuck that man i feel for ya

Holy shit dude. How old are you? And do you live somewhere decent?

I hope so.

>Why is this acceptable
Because you live in a poliece state run by feminists
This is what you get for keeping the britcuck flag on your national standard and not giving the British Royal family of Danes the finger
You're the younger brother of Canada that was an awesome motherfucker until you went to college and started being a junkie degenerate

how the hell do you have access to internet then?

You're in america. You could easily be paying 100 dollars a month for 200 kb/s download. how the shit are you affording it?

I don't think this is real.

If the system is so flawed that 'whoever gets in first' wins, it needs to be fucking scrapped