Would you date a transgender girl if they were redpilled?

Would you date a transgender girl if they were redpilled?

Is there anything morally wrong with it if they're nice?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2014/10/04/353691555/a-first-uterus-transplant-gives-parents-a-healthy-baby
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No I am not gay.

What is the point of dating something that can never have kids with you?

>South African flag

Is it a bug in the system or are you lying to us?

>be on dating app
>Girls ignore me
>Trans ALWAYS hit on me
>they're not even passable.
>FML

no i dont give a fuck about politics that much

im not gay and im not into mentally deranged individuals anyway

fuck off

Pic related responds to you, how do you reply?

>is there anything morally wrong with playing into someones mental disability

Depends how rich they are, trans surgery is super fucking expensive so I tend to think they are fucking loaded with cash.

Don't the redpill and estrogen pill cancel each other out?

Alt-right pls go.

Because they will be able to soon

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2014/10/04/353691555/a-first-uterus-transplant-gives-parents-a-healthy-baby

>girl

>'Mentally damaged and mutilated male, FTFY

No, I wouldn't. Not gay here son.

Men can get uterus transplants?

No. Dating a mentally ill person is awful. I know from experience.

>is there anything morally wrong with it if they're nice
I mean you're throwing a bone out to someone who probably considers suicide daily so I would call that a good deed. That said I would rather lose a foot than date a tranny for any period of time.

>mentally ill and degenerate
>redpilled

Pick one.

What the fuck, at that stage could they legit be classified as actual women?

>I mean you're throwing a bone out to someone who probably considers suicide daily so I would call that a good deed.

Maybe you are helping them not commit suicide by loving them?

I'm a traditionalist passing NatSoc intersex girl

I have XXY chromosomes, but a penis. So I am still a male, despite looking like a girl.

Ama

To be honest normies think you're mentally ill.

Do you need love ?

Are you cute?

How much money would I need to pay for you to be my gf?

"The recipient had intact ovaries and was able to produce eggs, which were then fertilized using IVF"

I don't think trans women can do this...

Most are redpilled in the sense that they hate themselves for being monstrosities.

Also just because I'm curious, is it still transphobic for a trans man to turn down a trans woman? Or does transphobia only apply to the evil cisgender? Any Bernie bots here who can clarify?

Honestly probably would. BUT then again after I jerk off its a different story. Really REALLY dont want a STD / HIV AIDS. Also I NEVER want to see their dick or let alone touch it.

Figured that they'd not be down for that since they got a dick and all. They might want to take my asshole or some shit.

Still biological differences in the brain, and unless you put them on hormones at a very early age their body will develop differently.

What the fuck is the point of dateing a tranny? other than for degenerate gay sex? It's not like you could have kids with them.

Why would I want to date someone who is that fucked up in the head? I mean the average woman is pretty fucked, but this is another level.

>Would you date a transgender girl

No I would never date a guy. Why is this asked everyday?

I think you're lumping a huge group of people into one category.

There's tons of people on every board who aren't "berniebots" but are transgender.

PIC RELATED ASKS YOU OUT. Would you decline because they have a penis? Be honest with yourself - probably not.

When you say trans man and trans women do you mean to call a the female who wants to be a guy a trans male or is that the male who transitioned to a "female"

Yeah I'm cute, judging from how attractive the people interested in me tend to be. I can't speak on my own beliefs because of bias.

I'm already in a relationship sorry, and I'd never leave the States
It's not fucking transphobic to turn down anyone for anything. It's not anti-man to turn down a fucking guy.
What about people like me who are intersex and have actual girl brains and XXY chromosomes

fbpb, it's this simple. Fuck a dude and you are gay.

>redpilled
You mean the M>F>M kind of tranny?

>Yeah I'm cute, judging from how attractive the people interested in me tend to be. I can't speak on my own beliefs because of bias.
>I'm already in a relationship sorry, and I'd never leave the States

Aw that's too bad.

Do you have any idea where I can find a cute trap gf? I'm having difficulty finding the cute passing ones

A trans man is someone transitioning to be male. Trans woman is transitioning to female.

Yes I would decline as I am not into the whole dating guys with dicks thibg

Will never date anything Y chromosome.

Transgenders are delusional degenerates who are unable to be redpilled, if they so are redpilled they'd do it for "hipster" reasons, "being different" for attention and not because of logic

Yes, faggot. I would, as would most people. If they wouldn't, why do trannys routinely get the shit beat out of them (rightfully) when they try to stealthily pass as a woman and not tell the guy? If most of us would do it?

a red pilled tranny kills itself

>Yes I would decline as I am not into the whole dating guys with dicks thibg

Yeah it's nothing like your underaged chinese girl cartoons, right?

I don't know if I would date a tranny, but I'd certainly fuck a tranny. But even then I feel actually doing it would just ruin the fetish.

But I don't jerk off to cartoons user

If they were redpilled they wouldn't be transsexual.

No such thing as a redpilled tranny, their very existence conflicts with the core principals the redpill represents.

>Would you date a transgender girl if they were redpilled?
This is a contradictory statement.
If they were redpilled, they would live in seclusion or on a farm somewhere; not bothering normal people like me.

Straight guy.

Would teabag Theryn Meyer till I choked.

>Would you date a queer mental patient if they were redpilled?
FTFY

what the fuck is with all the fucking threads about these mentally ill abominations

Not sure my man. I can't date anyone who's not like-minded so I just looked on Sup Forums.

Even then I was more red pilled

>GIRL
>redpilled tranny
TOP KEK
no i'm straight, you faggot

Right. One is real, gay and mentally ill. The other is not real, drawn in the likeness of actual women and I don't have to listen to it whine about killing itself.

Never, ever. They have to be biologically female.

PIC RELATED WALKS UP TO YOU AND ASKS YOU OUT, AND QUICKLY MENTIONS THEY ARE TRANSGENDER.

DO YOU DECLINE? (If you decline you are gay, no straight man would deny such a qt)

Personally I would not. I would ravage the fuck out of that boypussie she's more beautiful than most biological women.

>sticking your dick in crazy

Yes, I would decline as any other sane person

Heh
I know her

I would definitely hit a tranny.

With a fucking cricket bat

Homosexuals detected.

She's perfect

I NEED her as my gf.

at this point i would date any girl dæsu

>she

if they've got a penis/balls, they're not a she. No matter how you rationalize.

Okay, okay, the bernie bot thing was kind of a joke. But I was also assuming someone who isn't representative of a trans point of view would answer, because they're usually louder, so..
And I'll be honest. I'm in a relationship already. Your pic related is an attractive girl, but if I /was/ single, I would still be looking for a mate that could give me kids. If that didn't matter to me, or I was dating just for fun, I'd probably party with and/or date a trans girl.

Lmao you're just lying to yourself.

We both know you guys talk a big stormfront-tier game of "MUH ANTI-DEGENERACY UNIT" but in reality you'd be lining up to get a whiff of the boipussi.

>transgender
>redpilled
it's a fucking leaf

She only likes girls and transgirls my man

>"girl"

i would not date them, but i would be happy to have them as a good friend

You need the light of our lord and saviour Jesus Christ. Repent. Repent and your sins shall be forgiven

n-n-no....

A-are you sure?

I think stormfaggots are pretty stupid, but if they're on the same page as me when it comes to not wanting to fuck men, then good for them for being smart for once.

I don't talk a game, maple nigger. You asked, we answered. I'd do a 180 in real life if a tranny ever tried getting with me. In case you still haven't figured it out.

I'm 100% man

I'm redpilled so I chose not to transition and repress these degenerate urges.

I'm still really cute and girly though.

I have a Trans friend who comes over to my house sometimes to play video games and chill. I knew him as a little kid before the transition, and after I found out he became a woman I was cool with it, we still remained friends. One time we saw a movie and he/she started leaning towards me and cuddling, saying stuff like I'm his/her best friend and really enjoying my company. Started massaging me gently and going for my dick. It was at this point that I got up, went into the kitchen, called my dad and asked him what to do. He said don't fuck guys, son. So I told my friend that and he/she got all sad and left. We're still friends though. Thanks based dad.

Whoa, another Canadian on Sup Forums

the only thing that might stop me is i'd be worried she has a bigger dick than me. I'd have to kill myself if that ever happend.

You won't be for long.

If he was redpilled he would never change his gender.

>boypussy
I wish this meme would die

>transgender
>redpilled
Pick one and only one.

Woah... It cures baldness? I may have to look into this

>the only thing that might stop me is i'd be worried she has a bigger dick than me

She probably has a cute little feminine penis

Well that sucks

Whjy are all the traps in Toronto barely passable and not even DTF

>asking parents for advice
>not making own decisions

Good call not fucking the tranny, but needing to get that advice is fucking degenerate

You cannot be a red-pilled tranny. To be a tranny is to be so blue-pilled that you can ever go back.

I know. I'm 20 and I'm starting to grow facial hair and some body hair as well like on my arms and legs.

It's horrible.

Look, transgender isn't a real thing. It's a treatment for gender dysphoria but for the treatment to work as intended, people have to go along with the charade that the patient is the chosen gender. They can't convince us worldwide to play pretend, so they resort to brainwashing all of us that "trans women are real women" and vice versa for men. Psychologists who came up with these treatments don't actually believe this and neither should you. It's a game of pretend to attempt to alleviate the symptoms of mental illness, and it doesn't even work well and should really be reviewed as a legitimate treatment.

In summary there is no such thing as gender transitioning. Trans people are chemically, surgically, and otherwise modified representations of the opposite sex, but they are not members of that sex.

>transgender
>girl
It's not a fucking girl.

>not taking hormones without actually transitioning
you faggots haven't seen the light yet

>normies
>not mentally ill

Memes aside, having controversial opinions and thinking you're something you will never be are nothing alike.

I've thought about this and messed around with a few trans and even have a good friendship with one or two. Though they are freaks sexually, if you are good to them and happen to be attractive they stay very loyal to you because it is hard for them to find such a man in this society. Much more loyal than equally attractive females these days.

But in the end it is still a homosexual relationship and a very sinful one.

I know its a laf and everything but pushing Trannies is getting played out and tired.

> sage

Pretty sure a man's brain wouldn't know how to deal with that organ

then start taking HRT

>He did not oblige his childhood friend

Are you literally gay or was she not very passable?