What is the most painful thing you've ever experienced?

What is the most painful thing you've ever experienced?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hQRK5F_bt1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Life

life

life

I don't remember when my head was breaking up by a dog bite

Life.

Hornet sting on my asshole..... don't ask

An abcess under a wisdom tooth, hurt like a bastard

Just rubbed tea tree and eucalyptus oil on my dick n balls. FML it burns

I don't know why the dentist was doing it, but at a certain point he decided to stick a needle into the roof of my mouth. And you know how dentists are with needles, it isn't quick in, quick out. He sticks it in and leaves it there.

No warning either. Just chatting chatting chatting OPEN MOUTH SILENT SCREAM OF AGONY.

After it was over, i complimented him in lulling me into a false sense of security.

kek, er I know you said don't ask but.........

death

Was fucking a gf in the woods against a tree, didn't see the nest

Scoliosis surgery

dislocated my knee on a trampoline and everyone kept bouncing me while my kneecap was stuck out of place.

But why

A buddy of mine had both legs amputated just below the knee.
The epidural only worked on the first one.
Poor bastard passed out from the pain

Know that feel, spent years with fuck ed up ligaments from playing kickball on wet grass in the 4th grade, for random reasons my kneecap would slip out of place and get stuck halfway to the side of my leg and I could neither bend nor straighten my leg

seeing her with another man

Doing a home remedy to clear my acne. I had heard the oils help open the pores and clear out dirt. Basically I had to much in my hand so I decide to rub it where ever my hand wanted to go. Water just makes it 10× worse.

I went to war with wasps twice.

>be 12
>underground wasp nest next to favorite swing
>decide to go on the swing in a defiant act against wasp kind
>this ended up with me getting stung by one of the fuckers
>thismeanswar.jpeg
>get the garden hose and a bucket
>stick the hose in the hole and place a bucket on top
>run the fuck out of there and turn on the hose from a safe distance
>flood the nest, somehow they know it was me and they all go after me
>stung at least 20-30 times all over my body
>cried for half the day with my body swollen

The second war was similar, but more so me trying to get revenge. This time however it was me trying to set them on fire as water didn't work so well last time, it ended with the same result.

WW3's comin one of these days, I'll get my revenge and they'll all pay.

Stop it

>Le 15 y/o me
>toenail got incrusted deep inside
> Got infected
> Didn't want to go to ER
> I cut that shit open with a razor blade in order to extract that piece of nail
> Fucking excrutiating pain
> Success
> Disinfected and taped that shit shut when done
It was a nice weekend

Almost all of my nails are I grown to some degree and I'm scared I'm gonna have to go to a hospital at some point

Probably the second time I broke my arm. It was swelling up bad.

*ingrown

Had a migrane that caused me to hallucinate it was so painful. SO... that

Protip, however you do it, do it at night

Triple dubs user
Make a wish

I was like 10 when i thought to myself how it would feel to put something into my urethra. Decided an un-lubricated cotton swab would do. I shoved it in quickly. My family never heard such a blood curdling scream in their life.

Holy shit

Pour petrol in the nest then throw a match in. Bye bye wasps

back spasms a few months ago

Woke up with every muscle in my back tied in knots, couldn't move without screaming in pain. Called ambulance, they gave me gas and air, put me on a spinal board, took me to hospital. Doctors gave me diazepam, naproxen, codeine and oral morphine. It still hurt after that but I was too far gone to even give a shit.

Yep. Good old toothache was the only time I've cried from pain as an "adult." And I've run fingers through the rear sprocket of a motorcycle chain.

I wish she would come back

I'm 21 now so I barely go outside anymore for them to be a problem, however should the day ever come I will be making napalm for those fuckers.

Vietnam style warfare.

> be me
> be 6
> mom asks why trash bin always filled with pee
> show her that I pee in two streams aiming one into trash bin
> go to doctor
> says easy fix
> turns around grabs something
> turns back around and shoves scissors up peehole
> CUTS LIKE A FUCKING HOTDOG
> EVERY PISS FOR TWO MONTHS RELIVES INITIAL PAIN

>molar at back of my mouth gets a cavity
>decide to let it "settle"
>one day eating a burger
>suddenly most intense electrical/stabbing pain in tooth
>stays like this for days leading up till dentist
>every time I moved my jaw/ate/drank it felt like my jaw was being electrocuted
>dentist day
>takes a picture of tooth after cleaning it out
>my nerve was hanging out

the nerve for my tooth or whatever was completely exposed

whenever I get injuries I still let it settle

> confirm worst pain of my adult life

Are you from fucking Croatia or something?

Above-knee amputation. Beat it.

No new jersey. I had scarring from circumcision :(

caught my dick in my zipper once

pics or it didn't happen

>inb4 my leg grew back

broken jawbone...awesome experience

snapped my dickbone

severe infection after a surgery. nearly died. nobody told me until years later how bad of condition i was in. was too young at the time to understand.

>working inna kitchen
>cleaning out the cupboards with friend
>we're in a rush because were going to a concert
>he's tossing me bottles of sauce and spices and shit and I pack em away in boxes
>he gives the bottles a spinny flip for shits and giggles
>tosses me a big honking bottle of tabasco
>bottle wasnt capped properly
>spinning in mid flight sent a solid stream of liquid fire straight into my eyes
>screeching like a banshee in between dunking my head in the salad washer

Kidney stone. They had to put me on morphine the pain was so bad. Also, morphine is AWESOME.

Growing pains in High School.
I capped out at 6'3 and grew 3 inches in 2 monthes.

Depression.

My Mom dying 2 months ago...

Extreme infection in both ears.
Pain was excruciating. Worse than being shot in balls with a pellet gun, worse than any of the 3 times I've broken bones, worse than the time I chipped (which hurts much worse than breaking) a bone, worse than the time I was stabbed.
Bled so much my pillow was soaked through.
Totally deaf for about a month.
Suffered tinnitus for about 5 years.

Unrequited love

one word - tracheostomy

Fucking same Sup Forumsrother. Had them on 2 different occasions. Pain was excruciating. 1st time around the fucker got caught up in the ureter. It felt like there was a red-hot railroad spike in my side, and someone would hammer that fucker every so often. Only got Hydrocodone, you lucky Sup Forumsastard. Pic very related, they were not smooth stones.

fuucck i get you. i had back spasms and a stomach bug at the same. i thought i was dying man bc my whole upper body just felt paralyzed and i was projectile vomiting.

Juvenile migraines

Surviving alcohol poisoning, doc said I nearly didn't make it. Threw up and shit myself for hours before making it to the hospital. Had to get an IV to reintroduce fluids into my system, was only allowed to eat ice chips. I've since quit drinking.

dfh

What the hell is this post?

Acne on your dick?

Bruh...

Testicular torsion

kidney stones

I knew a guy who dislocated his leg playing football. They popped it back in but his balls were hanging into the socket as they put it back in place.

The fucking scream he made makes me just about cry thinking about it. Had to go to hospital etc

>be me
>playing niggerball
>our team shoots and misses
>nig on other team grabs the rebound
>they're on the fastbreak
>fastbreak = they are running to our hoop uncontested since we haven't set up our defense yet bc we're at their hoop
>nig is running to our hoop about get an ez layup
>chase him down just as my ancestor's once did
>leap into the air on right leg
>right calf cramps up tight than an poor boy's asshole in prison before it's penetrated
>spike the shit out of the ball
>nig falls on his back
>land on my left leg
>left calf cramps up as well
>areyoufuckingkiddingme
still blocked the nig though

fucking lol, i relate

7/10

i once cut myself with paper

Kidney Stones

dentist skimped on anesthesia

Being a volunteer fireman
>called to motor vehicle accident
>is head on, drunk driver vs family
>drunk driver uninjured (as usual.. assholes)
>both parents dead on impact, or shortly thereafter
>child in back seat asking why mummy and daddy won't wake up as we try to extricate them

Pine needle broke off in my eyeball. The next day? Habanero salsa in that same eye. The combo was too much.

Dealing with newfaqs at work with emotional problems

Infected molar pulled with no anasthetic. Holy fuck m8 the worst pain.

I'm on a list of some sort now, I punched the dentist. Now there're at least two men standing guard when I get dental work done.

Agreed morphine is fucking amazing. Had a heart attack in May this year, pain wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but still hurt....... Till the morphine

>stand on axe with barefeet
>underside of axe is still sharp as all hell
>manage to almost slice my entire foot in half
>digs deep enough to reveal arteries and insides which are reminiscent of the chef boyardee sauce mixed with elongated macaroni noodles
>entire families screams form an amalgamation of terror
>brings me to dad and he fucks with my foot before putting some bandages on it and letting it heal

Got hit in the nutsack with a teargas canister at a protest.

I just wanted to smash teh fash :( it got me right in the ting ting.

My sixth girl named Jennifer.

Seen.

pics or it didn't happen

allah be praised that you are still living

Foot...
Motherfucking Legos.

I was at the beach and a hook piece of sand got in my eye. I spent a whole day in front of the mirror washing out my eyeball. Almost ruined my vacation.

1st time in NY, kidney stone on the second day there.

No painkillers or anything.

Also I paid a total of 2100 dollars to the hospital for echo and other stuff.

It sucks to be european and in visit to a place where you have to pay for healthcare.
I felt like there was something horribly wrong with the united states

>reminiscent of the chef boyardee sauce mixed with elongated macaroni noodles
my sides

youtube.com/watch?v=hQRK5F_bt1A

no morphine in the world can stop that hurt

it's going to be OK user

Bum dykes

crawling around on floor looking for dropped toothpick. landed straight and it went through my hand clean, no blood, but fucking painful.

Did you get it out yourself?

i ate a fuckin dickload of whole sunflower seeds when i was shitfaced last night apparently, just chewing up the shell and all and swallowing it down, come this morning i had to shit it out, basically a huge wad of splinters ripping and tearing its way out of me

>It sucks to be european and in visit to a place where you have to pay for healthcare.
>I felt like there was something horribly wrong with the united states
American's consider it a part of evolution, you can't afford healthcare, you are not productive, you don't make money, then when you get sick, you can't pay to get better and you die. The Republic is better off with a non-productive taking up resources.

you're not wrong sir

yea, there is just a tiny brown dot on the palm of my hand now. it happened when I was like, 5

this is funny