>start to crush on another guy
>he is also in a relationship
>we used to send nudes to eachother
>really want him but don't want to cheat or want him to cheat
>gets bad to the point I'm moaning the other guy's name when I masturbate

What the fuck do I do, I'm not tryna be a thot smh

>femanon
tits, timestamp or gtfo

Break up with your boyfriend you fucking whore.

lmao gotta love this community

You know you reached an all-time low when you're pretending to be a chick for attention.

I forgot that this site is mostly males, sorry I'm new here. How do I prove that I'm a girl..?

Kek

Like we said. Tits and timestamp. Date and time.

Im taking the b8 and responding. Break up with him. If you really love him, you'd be patient. But it seems like you'd rather get some dick than some love.

Talk to your partner. Consider an open relationship. You can love and/or fuck more than one person. Nothing wrong with that.

Tank out your issues with your bf. Let him know that you'd like more time with him.
If that fails, go ahead and be a THOT

beat the shit out of your bf with a hamster and toss his body into the burning fires of pet co

Then stop, don't do this shit behind his back. If you won't stop being a cock holster for him, then you don't deserve him. Unless of course you BOTH agree it's alright.

>If you won't stop being a cock holster for him, then you don't deserve him.
Double negative. You just said she only deserves him if she stops boning him.

But yeah, OP. Don't do this shit behind current BF's back. That is the worst. Just be straight and tell him what you told us.

Timestamp w/ tits on it or get the fuck out thank you

Stop being gay, problem solved

>I'm not tryna be a thot
Yare yare daze.

Thanks for advice, I'm just going to try to manage my feelings the best I can and ask my boyfriend if he can try to talk to me more often.

Nice jojo reference

Protip: Clicking on the numbers on the top right of the post allows you to reply to someone specifically.

youre autism is showing

Moshi moshi, baito desu.

can't help if you dont tell us more about the situation

Don't be a slut, you already sent nudes. Cheating is not one action. It's many. You already started. So break up with your boyfriend and stop being a whore.

Do you live close to your boyfriend?

Continuing to prove women are horrible heartless creatures. Good job OP you're a filthy slut for even considering it.

To be honest, I'm quite worried that this is my gf. I live really far away from her and I have work a lot. I don't get to see her or talk to her very often. And she always seems pissed off at me for no reason. She uses Sup Forums a lot and has plenty of Jojo memes. Fucking text me if this really is you, Jenny.

Kawaii hentai senpai

I'm sure her number is 867-5309 right?

It is, and I'm sorry. But I'm not going to text you. I just can't.

Flick?

Fucking samefag garbage b8

Fuck you faggot no it's not

Im still unconvinced. If youre not going to text me, whats my first name?

It's ok I feel the same way but if it happens it happens. I ready have a chick in mind to go to if she does

Just call me.

If you call her, report back on whether it's her

femfag you are already cheating

She didnt answer. Thank god, its not this bitch. Unless youre just too much of a coward to answer the phone. Either way. Youre a fucking whore. Be straight with your boyfriend and if youre lucky he'll go easy on you. I hope you die alone.

I was too nervous. I'm sorry. Send me a pic of your dikk and I'll answer

Ok whatever. My fucking heart was pounding. Shouldve known better. OP is still a whore, and youre still a faggot.

Underrated Post

I sang this song to my gf a lot when we first started dating and playing mw2 together.

Maybe you should stop being gay, and date someone of the opposite sex.

Op, you suck. The only way to redeem yourself is to post Benis with timestamp, else be known as the most horrible faggot in Sup Forums history.

When you're gay it's not considered cheating when you fuck other things.

Good Times..
RIP John Warren Geils

I concur with this

Youre a legend

Seriously OP youre a fucking shit person even if you feel remorse for what you did, you still fucking did those things while you had a boyfriend. Either break up or stay. But dont play with his heart you cold bitch