SHOULD I FUCK MY DOG?

SHOULD I FUCK MY DOG?
I really want to have sex and I want to know what it's like to be knotted by a dog, any advice or information about how pleasurable it is to be knotted?

Yeah why not. Let him cum in your bum.

I heard it feels really good OH IM SO EXCIETDD

I'm curious OP, are you a faggot?

Wut

Fuck yes!!! You guy or girl user?

Either way, let your doggie show you love and give you pleasure

It's your infection

DOGS CANT TRANSMIT DOSEASES SO NO INFECTION YOU ARE GAY

Wow that's fucking hot, I hope that happens to me.

Dont fuck your dog you freak, that animal abuse and truly fucked

You user or femanon?

No I'll bend over and LET THE DOG FUCK ME, so it's not me who's in control, it's the DOG. SO NO animal abus e because it's the dogs choice

once had a golden retriever. She loved my cum and would always just lick me whenever I wanted or just come to me and signal that she wanted it. She was a great dog. Sadly I can't get a dog at the moment but I would get a female, OP.

Anonmen

Is it fun to fuck a female? My main idea was anal with a male dog, in which the dog penetrates my asshole

He means for the dog. If the dog gets shit on its dick, it could develop an infection.

I have no interest in dog or any other cock in my ass.
But, I frequently fuck my female German shepherds and mares.
We all seem to enjoy it.

Can you do it even when the dogs not in heat?

It's really great specially when they get into it my favourite was still when she gave me a nice blowjob though that feels just great.

Don't know about anal with male dog. Just don't do anal to him dogs dont have a good asshole for that and it might hurt them too. What bread is he?

anyone got experience with taking dog dick in the arse?

Yes you can.
Fun fact: when a bitch is in heat her outer vulva is quite swollen and appears quite large.
Inside however, all that swelling actually makes her tighter.

Depends on the breed. You can always lube up and if she's into you there is nothing stopping you.

No I wanted the dog to penetrate MY ASSHOLE not me penetrating his, I'm very considerate for the dogs anus

What breeds? And when does it feel best?

Lets make it easy. The bigger they are the better you fit in. Also this

maybe your dog is not a fag

did you think of that!?

Actually a recent scientific study determined that all dogs are actually gay.

They don't care they just want to fuck.

Ah, yes. It so happens that the same institution leading that study also reports that you are a faggot.

pic related bro?