Dear white people you butchered this sacred land from the natives you forced us into slavery and got aids from...

Dear white people you butchered this sacred land from the natives you forced us into slavery and got aids from extracting apes. Antifa are our saviours. Antifa are the only ones who will fight for us and stand up for us. They understand us black folk on the other hand you fucking white supremacist laugh and clap while the pigs gun is down like animals the police butcher us. And then you drive a fucking car into our rally's seeking black People to help our cause against you whitey

Any violence antifa does will be interpreted as left-wing terrorism and hurt left-wing causes.

Nigga you don't believe this shit.

Both you and antifa are still faggots

Good luck. I mean you guys keep trying and keep failing just like your parents.

i really don't seem to understand the concept of hatred...it clearly shows a lack of common sense and purpose in your life. I don't condemn or support racism purely because it's everyone's right to believe in whatever they want. The only thing that would be great is if everyone would stick to their shit in a non-aggressive and peaceful manner.

THANK YOU ANTIFA as a white make you really made me realize my place as an inferior being to the big black cock black man

Antifa is cancer. They have shown they are antithetical to Western values and ideas. On top of that, they make the libertarian left look bad, as the media doesn't understand politics enough, or care, to make the distinction between varying degrees of left and right and doesn't even acknowledge the vertical axis of the political spectrum.

that is kinda true

Go back to Sup Forums faggot.

Fuck off faggot, the whites created this country, so we're all Americans. Stop being a bitch.

Dear cuck, stop making the same thread. No one cares. White is right and you are on the way out with your continued violence. Have fun being raped in prison, faggot.

As a Conservative with w normie family, Antifa is to American normies what Nazis are to Germans.

I can't wait for 2018 elections and 2020. WEW.

Thanks Antifa.

>be native American
>be somewhat intelligent
Anyone with half a brain knows that what happened to a race hundreds of years ago isn't definitive of how they're doing, it's only the past four to five generations. Anyone with half a brain also knows this is bait.

Can you please elect somebody who is not trump? You can have a standard far right-winger, but jesus christ, can you please elect somebody who wont bumble-fuck-tweet us into world war 3?

Aids was actually passed from monkeys to humans by tribe people eating infected meat from monkeys

That makes a lot more sense, but it isn't nearly as fun as the image of humans fucking monkeys, so i'm gonna keep pretending to believe that's how we got it.

You are bad at this - let the fascist root before you fight otherwise you are a problem.

Sincerely,
An actual fucking Anarchist.

PS -

Try Gas attacks next - it'll scare the authoritarians into declaring martial law which will help move us to full on violence soon. Chlorine gas is easy as fuck to make. Also you can say "We're gassing Nazis" or some shit and make the right scared shitless. I'm only not doing it because I'm lazy and don't give a shit anymore.

"No." - Ralph Pootawn

Sample the gas 1st, make sure it's good.

Is that you Saint Max?

I don't have a solution here. I'm a libtard and i always argue against violence, but antifa's point is that if we wait for the fascists to get a foothold, then it will be much much much harder for us to take the country back. Keep in mind, that germany didn't liberate itself.

And if we have to get the rest of the world to liberate america... it's probably going to be the end of the world, because our military DWARFS all other militaries, and we're a nuclear power.

>Keep in mind, that germany didn't liberate itself.
that is the dumbest bullshit i ever heard, but you're a commie murrican, so what did i expect...

Latino conservative here. Antifa is a terrorist group and needs to be rooted out. It's literally cancer.

Uhhhh.... are you denying the existence of world war 2?

I can't wait for Antifa to liberate me. I look forward to being declared a fascist and getting arrested for listening to the wrong music, reading the wrong books, and saying the wrong things.

Please liberate us from ourselves, Antifags!

Comparing Nazi's to Antifa is 1st rate retardation and desperation.

It is the kind of shitty trolling I expect from troglodyte high schoolers from Oklahoma.

I don't support antifa, or authoritarians of any stripe, but i have long had a conflict in my mind over the concept that at a certain point it would seem violence for political reasons is called for. Like, if you're under a fascist dictatorship, it's clearly called for. But it's not called for where we're at. And i can't figure out where it becomes called for. Where is the red line?

you think we give a shit?

fuck yeah we will

If anybody can tell me where the line is, when domestic terrorism becomes justified, i think it would help everyone.

Finding this out wouldn't just benefit those who want to do violence. If we're past it, it would justify to them their violence. But if not past it, it could help prevent some people from doing violence. Because no matter how pissed off they are, you can say to them, "No, not yet, we have passed X yet. When X happens, then you can act."

Just knowing there is a red line, and that these people wont have to endure suffering forever until they just decide personally to snap, might prevent a lot of terrorism.

I have not been able to reason out a red line. What it should be. Or even how to start to figure it out. Any input on this would be extremely helpful.

Like, the most i've been able to do. The furthest my reasoning has gotten is - When the people are no longer able to change the system from inside the system, then violence becomes necessary.

However, it is possible that while this capability exists on paper, through corruption it doesn't practically exist. And how to determine whether it is actually possible, i am not sure how to do; how to create an algorithm that accounts for all the possible manifestations of this phenomenon.

Additionally, it's possible for a system to exist where it is technically possible to change the system, but it takes an extremely long period of time to do it the legal way. And i figure at some point, you have to admit that the time it takes is more than the suffering of all that time is worth to do it the legal way.

Maybe the line is when you have masked gangs attacking people for using their 1st Amendment right to say retarded shit and run around with torches like fucktards.

I wish a fucking plane had crashed into people on that street, rather than a car. Nothing of value would be lost, other than the airplane.

Also those people would be dead. For practicing their 1st amendment rights. Thus making you a hypocrite.

Or you could deplore violence no matter the source.

Guys, this isn't just beneficial for the antifa people. The vast majority of terrorism inside the united states is right wing terrorism.

And maybe they're justified, and maybe they're not. If we can figure out where the red line is, then we'll be able to know that.

Wait, so I can't even LIKE when someone I don't like dies? Why? How is it hypocritical to wish doom on both sides of a shitty retarded argument?

I never use violence in my life, outside of self-defense. But every time someone dies for a stupid reason, well I can't help but smile. Label me an edgefag or whatever you like, but I don't think it quite amounts to hypocrisy.

Or fuck it, maybe it does. If so, then hypocrisy is fun and enjoyable and I would recommend it to everyone.

I had an antifa bud once, he was an average inked skadeboarder who likes niggers and respect muslims (but hates christians and called himself an atheist lol). Once at night some nigger muslims robbed him and stabbed to death kek.

Only post in this thread that speaks the truth

You're advocating for their death. For the act of saying retarded shit.

"Grandpa, why didn't you stop Hitler II from taking over the United States?"

"Sorry kid freeze peaches lol"

That's like saying you like rattlesnakes and respect black widows to the point you drop your guard around them thinking they won't hurt you cause you appreciate them. Then they strike you down just for getting too close.

I am attempting to consider each side to this argument fairly. And i am a left-wing libertarian.

Calm down nigger

>I am attempting to consider each side to this argument fairly.

i.e., you're giving fair consideration to genocide and enslavement of "inferior" races to maintain white economic privilege.

>And i am a left-wing libertarian.

Unless you're a European anarchist, you're not left-wing anything.

So you are an idiot.

The only way Libertarianism works, is if the whole fucking thing comes down and built from scratch, especially minus the religion.

If you aren't siding with reality, you are a fake and a traitor.

Go suck some more Jew cock, it may taste like warm Coca-Cola though.

but who is going to save the blacks from themselves?

No, i am left-wing. I am extreme left-wing by the standards of this country.

And yes, i am giving fair consideration to the free speech rights of evil racist assholes.

I need not agree with them to value their rights.

Nope, just Lowtax 3.0. Another goon.

Ok bye,

Native/Mexican here, antifa can fuck right off. Beating people because their thoughts are different than their own, suppressing free speech, they are just as bad if not worse than any group they oppose. Sacred ground is everywhere to a native in any culture. We were conqured, get over it. The USA has set up many avenues of reparations for native bloodlines. The government didn't have to do that. I know this is bait but damned if I won't bite this once.

I am not a libertarian. I am saying i'm left-wing libertarian to draw a contrast to antifa, who are left-wing authoritarians.

Would you suck your own dick to make sure it tastes fine before getting a blowjob?

Violence is human, arguing against it is stupid. At the end of the day someone is going to bleed - and who bleeds decides who starts the fight. We are pushing up toward a fight - or y'all are. I'm just drinking and having a good time.

It doesnt matter, kill yourself, pls.

Making up labels and new political leanings just complicates things and doesn't honestly mean anything when nobody knows anything and doesn't give a fuck.

Good luck with that.

These aren't new labels. Authoritarian is opposite to libertarian. Antifa are authoritrarian.

I got an antifa tattoo
>in my anus lololo

>I am extreme left-wing by the standards of this country.

Yeah, which is center-right in any civilized country. You're a pro-corporate, pro-capitalist privileged asshole who feeds reactionaries like a basic Weimar bitch. Stop pretending you have anything to do with the (anti-capitalist) left.

>And yes, i am giving fair consideration to the free speech rights of evil racist assholes.
>I need not agree with them to value their rights.

Yes, your understanding of "rights" is extremely shallow because you only care about demonstrating that you're still a good person even though your lifestyle depends on the kind of global economic exploitation that would make an actual good person vomit and weep.

If you actually cared about what rights ARE, you'd realize they are about meaningful discourse. Organizing to enslave and commit genocide is not "free speech", it's "declaring war on civilization". But reactionaries are able to play you like a fiddle because they realize you only care about being SEEN to stand for principles that you don't actually understand.

Hi. I like humanity. I heard this place is full of nice people.

Wait, what is the top person saying. All these mean things...

Did you guys really do this ?

By wishing that something that didn't happen, happened?

I don't think wish equals advocate.

But either way, no one died due to my thought or feeling. But yeah, the world would be better if we could police people's thoughts, for sure. Then we can finally outlaw hypocrisy. Or something.

Obvious Sup Forumsait is obvious

>Nigger
>/b
Choose one

look up the history of antifa, its not a new organization. it used to be an arm of the communist party in russia that tried to convert germans to communism. all it succeeded in doing with each violent action is drive regular centrist people over to the Nazi party

Media doesn't make the politics, they just report it.

>o wait, he reads breitbart

Nvm, your media makes politics.

dear Antifa

if you hate freedom so much, you can go be comunists in Russia or china

-Love, your dear faggot

If capitalism = freedom, then why are our workplaces dictatorships?

No, i am not. Would you please believe me? I am left of bernie sanders, who is by international standards centrist. Therefore, i am left wing.

How the fuck am i communicating to my peers that i am a "good person" because i am advocating for the free speech rights of people who they all hate and think is a bridge to the destruction of the country?

If i was merely looking for praise, i would just jump on the "racists don't deserve rights" bandwagon with the rest of them.

But i don't. I defend their rights even though it HURTS me in my social circles. Because i actually believe in those rights. And i believe that they ARE rights, and not ours to take and give to whomever we like or don't like.

Being a hypocrite isn't illegal, and it doesn't necessarily make you wrong. It is only meaningful if you think it's bad to be a hypocrite.

>Because i actually believe in those rights.

Yet you don't understand them if you think it means standing by and doing nothing while white supremacists organize to take power.

Stop being stupid. Shhh... Blacks brought this on themselves. Don't crowd the streets, and you wont get plowed down. Don't point a gun and you won't get shot.

Greatest allies

>I am left of bernie sanders, who is by international standards centrist
lol

why is Sup Forums a nigger ?

What we do is vote. What we do is advocate. Argue. Fight in the battlefield of ideas. That is not "nothing".

>this is what Stormfront actually believes

Not too familiar with dictators are you little fella?

"you butchered this sacred land from the natives"

illiterate faggot

Everyone on Sup Forums is a nigger my fellow nigger.

For instance, i want norways criminal justice system. Americans give them shit because anders brevik bitched about not having the latest playstation console. If we had their recidivism rate, i would personally buy hitler a playstation 5.

>Stormfront
Literally bizarro antifa.

>commie detected

A new hate group will help balance the country.

Oh fuck it's trips my nigger. WHAT DO WE DO ?

True dat nigger. Who is that raven nigger.

Sauce nigger ?

That's exactly it. You're not dealing with people who care about truth or ideas. The only thing they care about is gaining power, exploiting others, and committing acts of violence against the innocent. Lies, disinformation, and preying on people's emotions are just another set of tools to these people. Using the liberal definition of free speech plays right into their hands. It's practically a play-by-play repeat of the Nazi party takeover of the Weimar Republic.

Google it.
Lazy broke ass nigger.

But antifa IS the new hate group my nigger.
K nigger.

This is why white people are superior

Implying you will be shot over demanding higher safety protocols on your workplace in freedom land

I'd agree, except a white person posted this.

yes. that's what I meant.

>pls guys be scared of antifa
>while we take over
>and become the slavemasters we've always wanted to be

Anyone dumb enough to fall for that is already one of you inbred cunts.