Being gay should be illegal and be a criminal punishment by torture or death. It should be consider a federal crime...

Being gay should be illegal and be a criminal punishment by torture or death. It should be consider a federal crime. Who agrees? I hate gay people the way they dress, look, I seriously just want to punch them in the fucking face and tell them it's fucking wrong and unlawful and you should consider solitary confinement away from anybody.

>TL;DR faggots kill yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5OfwhGQONbg
youtube.com/watch?v=kS4WzkP5fl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I will ass fuck your daddy so hard, he will be oozing my cum all over the bed sheets your hick mother sleeps on for many days.

Only faggots won't let faggots be miserable like the rest of us. You watch two beautiful women fuck each other and try to tell me that isn't beautiful

i dont have a problem with gay people as long as they arent trying to subvert the government with communism.

Introduce me to your daddy. I remember the way his soft ass hairs tickled my foreskin as I slowly sank my cock into his bare ass.

Grow the fuck up child

Jewish Marxists are pushing kids to be trans. Fuck off

Disgusting

I hope the Muslims kill them all

yeah thats why i said it dumb ass.

Says
>Being gay should be illegal and be a criminal punishment by torture or death.
on the gayest site on the internet an expects to have people fall for his bait.

Crying faggot

"Disgusting" is the perfect way to describe your daddy's sphincter after I left it gaping and leaking my baby batter all over the bed

OP's a faggot

So YOU have a problem with them, but moste of people don't. It's not your business, who someone loves. The rest of the world gives a shit of, who you wanne fuck

agreed even if it was a bait.

I was 17 once too OP

I love Technicolour Beat!
Good song by Oh Wonder.

> lurks on Sup Forums for the trap bread.
> hurrdurr killz duh gaiz

OP just come out of the closet.

this.

That bait isn't even kinda quality.
Nobody is gonna believe that a faggot on Sup Forums hates gays.

SUCK MY BIG FAT COCK DADDY FUCK ME

Why should being gay be illegal? Why do they deserve to be hated?

Just trying to understand you.

leftists, fags, trans, marxists, ideologies, gender politics. all apart of the larger push for jewish style cuckoldry

The only thing ISIS got right, throwing fags off roofs.

It's unnatural. There is penis and vagina that was made by GOD for each other.

>people should have less freedom and the government should personally control my life
KYS cuck

>t. nigger fag trans libtard

Thats so funny, why did your god kill his son?

so are most things that society relies on, that is a shitty merit to go by. also obligatory (homosexuality in the natural world)

ISIS got it wrong again.
They must first kill the gay faggot, then throw him off roofs.

So unnatural things should be hated? Should we hate modern medicine?

Do you have proof that there is a god?

Cant wrong if i dont believe in god

He got served

>tell them it's fucking wrong

Youre getting your disgust reaction mixed up with morality.

Why does every gay in this country is an atheist underage cunt?

you realize how hard that would be to enforce right?

>I hate gay people the way they dress, look,

Gay people look, dress, talk, and act like everyone.

You are mixing up gay people and flamboyant faggot.

because gayness is a mental condition.

not only gay people are totally willing to go against natural sex, they also are prone to, lies, cheats, deception, living on whims, backstabbing even the loved ones on a whim, etc.

they lust over your suffering - especially when they seem to tell you the contrary. they lust over devastation of everything they -on a random whim- don't like.

finally, they're prone to the most dangerous fetishes. for example, 90% of pedos have a background gay record.

also add:

Why every Communist (and atheist) regime feel the need to kill gay faggots?

actually nope
you can pretty uch tell who's gay and who isn't

it's hard to find someone who actually does not role hard

noice b8

>Gay people look, dress, talk, and act like everyone.

sounds like you never gave a look at a few gay pride pics.

also, you never happened to see a tranny, not even an internets pic.

Youre talking about hetero/normal people.. explain cheating, lies, manipulative guys/girls, failed marriages etc. Pls grow up

pretty much.

also because bullied in school, abusive parents etc.

Freudian analysis probably says they want to fuck their dad

You know what else is a mental condition?

Children that try to troll and ending up failing over and over again until they die.

youtu.be/5OfwhGQONbg

>You are mixing up gay people and flamboyant faggot.

basically they're the same thing.

the flamboyant fag is just a gay who doesn't give a fuck about society standards.

Someone is over compensating. Come out, it's okay to be gay.

> Hey people! Let's kill all gays fuck yeah!
> Gay people are bad because they lust over your suffering. (I've got no source for this btw.)

You should just stop talking and maybe people will like you more.

You would know, you flamboyant maggot

>explain cheating, lies, manipulative guys/girls, failed marriages etc.

20% straights are manipulative
100% gays are manipulative
>faggot thinks 20% = 100%

Homosexual male promiscuity is far higher than heterosexual promiscuity , not to mention that domestic abuse rates amongst female homosexual couples is higher than any other pair group.

Being gay isn't a choice , but acting like a responsible human being is.

>being so triggered

Don't cut yourself on all that edge, kid.

20% is still majority because heteros are majority in world. Why do you hate on lgbt and not on something worse, say pedos or rapists or religious nut cases who belong in the dark ages lul

You are clearly a closet homo

It's not unlawful if it's legal fag. Shows how smart you really are dumb cunt.

>(I've got no source for this btw.)

seems like you're a NEET.

you'll get more than some "source" when you'll have a gay boss and/or coworker.

What about closet faggots? I have a gf but I still suck dick and get assfucked on the dl

man, I just fell in love for her, like everytime her vid is posted here or on some "10/10 gurlls" thread

If you think it is a mental disorder why jump to murder?

Sounds like you might be gay.

It is a fucking travesty that antifa and BLM didn't show up to this. Antifa & BLM versus a gay pride parade would have been unprecedented levels of comedy gold.
youtube.com/watch?v=kS4WzkP5fl4

Little finger dies homophobes

wont that piss your boyfriend off though?

closet faggots can be even more dangerous than flamboyfaggots

historically, an epidemy of faggotry among soldiers destroyed the Austro-Hungarian empire in early XX century, and a few decades later among priests destroyed the Catholic Church (the gay Vatican Council II literally emptied parishes, decimated priests, vocations, monks, nuns, reduced the liturgy to a bizarre self-applauding peace talk, and so on, to the point the Pope is applauded by major worldwide leftists)

If i rape you, will you be considered gay and up for execution?

sounds good to me

Whatever you want to keep telling yourself to justify your shitty attempt to troll.

You are wasting your power and time.

That makes you more pathetic than the insecure gays you keep trying to troll.

Ahh so now i see were your getting triggerd from. Lol get over it and look for a new job fag. Your just mad someone gay had a better job then you.

this man agrees

So, let me get this right, you hate gays? Are you sure it's not just self-hate being pointed outwards? I bet it's just that you don't like that you are gay and you hate yourself for that, so you express it like this. Am I right?

Did your father treat you bad?

agreed

Damn Muhamed!
Fucking Goats but hating gay people?
You have silly standards!

Elaborate, you unintelligent homo sapien

if you have a safer solution to avoid them returning to waste the society, you're welcome

Oy Vey, goy, we won't allow that.

>the insecure gays you keep trying to troll.

kek.
define "insecure gays"

>look for a new job

basically you are saying that your boss has the right to hassle you because he's gay, and if he was straight you'd have surely replied "sue him".

this simply confirms you're the butthurt gay trying to reverse-troll this thread.

Splice teats

Daddy issues

Dad was a nigger

Dad was a muslim

Dad was part of a cult or some shit

>be bisexual
>look straight
>act normal
>completely undetectable

lipstick lesbyterians are OK

faggots are not, nor are uggo bitch dykes

this shit ain't complicated nigga

But I need cum in my ass

Kill yourself.

Your mom must be proud of her little murderer

Sounds like you never actually knew a gay person, but only looked at pride parades and pictures of trannys

Most are very normal. You wouldn't know they were gay unless you got to know them. You've probably met people like this... You just didn't know they were gay.

maybe instead of curing aids we could just spend research dollars to cure faggotism

allright mohammed. once you stop fucking goat then we'll talk

So why have the face of a movement be something completely different from what it actually is then?