I'm gay and i'm bored. ask me anything

i'm gay and i'm bored. ask me anything.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet filthy fag?

Boy, girl, or tranny?

do you like little boys?

too coward to do it.

boy.

no.

Do you like shorter shorts? (Not necessarily booty)
If so, where to find / buy them and other clothes you consider cute? (Boys clothing I assume)

be less of a faggot, please?

for me to wear? no, i don't.

that's a request not a question. sorry, i don't take requests just answer questions.

Don't like showing off your thighs?

Do you buy the whole "Ice-Man has always been gay" thing? Or do you think that Marvel is just trying to pander to increase their audience? Keep in mind that he hasn't been any gayer or less gay than any other character, as written, until recently. And has kinda tapped a lot of female ass, like a metric-fuckton of ass.

i'm ok wearing shorts in public but not very short shorts. and, no, i don't want to show off my thighs.

no, i don't buy that. i think they just made him that when they decided to have a gay character. they should have done what they did later with hulkling and wiccan and created new characters that are gay. i think the same with dumbledore, author decided to have a gay character when asked and wanted to be seen as lgbt-friendly.

i also wish they'll create a wiccan and hulking live-action tv series.

i didn't know ice-man/bobby was turned gay so i don't know when they did that if it was before or after they created wiccan and hulkling. if after, then maybe writers were feeling stories were getting stale and just trying to come up with something shocking.

It was part of the All New Marvel stuff. Happened after the teenage versions of the X-Men ended up in 616 with their older counterparts, so pretty recently. I agree on the Dumbledore thing too, like if he'd be gay from the start, then J.K. couldn't be all "Look how progressive I am! Gays are people too!" Like we need some, oh, btw shit like that. (that said, he better be all into GryndleDepp in Phat-astic Beats 2: Scamander Boogaloo).

Are you fat

ah i see. i think you're right that they're trying to increase their audience by turning iceman gay. i suppose his boyfriend is (or will be) a pyrokinetic mutant.

no, i'm not fat.

Do you shave your legs

no, i do not shave my legs.

>afraid to show thighs
>doesn't shave legs
You sure you gay?

Can you cum just from getting fucked? A guy I went to college with claimed he could handsfree

lol i didn't know shaving legs is a gay thing. and showing off (thighs or any part of body) is not specifically gay. there are attention whores in all sexualities and genders.

i haven't been fucked or had sex with anyone because in closet. so all i've done is fap. and i can't fap handsfree.

Do you get more turned on during self-love, than by outward sources? Like, do you look at your own cock and think "FUCK, I REALLY want that in my mouth!" (or ass). I mean I would be the dick-suckingest person I knew if I could fold in half, but that's besides the point.

I wasn't implying attention whoring. Just that usually most cute / cool gays aren't afraid to show off some thighs and usually shave.

that's a weird/coincidental question but i'll get to why it's weird/coincidental after i answer your question.

i'm more "outward sources" in the sense i look at other guys rather than my own body. and i'm into handsome faces first and body (not fat and not too thin) second. i don't really care what the dick looks like as long as it's not sore-infested or something like that.

the weird/coincidental part is that last week for the first time in my life a part of my body did arouse me. i was lying in bed and happened to look down at my feet and my own feet aroused me. that was strange for me because usually it's other guys' feet that arouses me first time it was my own feet. were you spying on my thoughts last week?

are you a top or bottom?

oh well, that's new info to me.

as i said above i'm still a virgin because in closet but in my fantasies i'm always top.