>2017
>not playing and financially supporting Path of Exile

wtf are you doing with your life?

I started after 3.0 came out. Picked up a premium tab set to trade. Hit 88 and starting to lose interest. I got on today and ran one map and exited. Upgrades are like 300-600c at this point for my cyclone build and I'm not doing that shit.

mods are autistic

Some are not able to help financially in most games GGG are the devs wgo made this game more for us to enjoy then make money
If your dont know the game started as a college project for the team

so you spent like 100+ hours in the game and had a great time and still go back to it
i'd say that's a pretty positive experience

Dropping $20 for tabs seemed pretty fair to me. A currency tab would be nice but I'm not paying for that also. But if you go into towns you can see all the people who have dropped several hundred on the game. They are making a healthy profit.

Pirating

yea i did not know that but that makes it even more sweet
no doubt these guys spent their youth playing D2 all day every day and the soul lives on in this game, and i dare say they have improved upon D2 in every conceivable way
i do not have any disrespect or hate for people who play it and don't support it, but i have a great deal of joyous love for those who do support them

Yeah, for sure! I enjoyed it. The trading with Poe.trade is cool, the mechanics are pretty cool overall. Some stuff is a little clunky but once you get used to it you can compensate and make it smoother. I'll for sure be coming back to it soon enough. Just need to get back to taking care of things.

# i spent like 70 on the game and ive played since beta i just like that they made it for fun not soley profits

>/vg/

thanks for the meme but this board is called "random" so it's for anything

b

ive invested too much time into wow

you'd probably get more of a discussion on vg

playing grim dawn?

playing good games

same
poe and wow are the only games i have played in the past decade besides d3

i think that would be dyslexic

enjoying myself.

I don't like the point of view. It makes me dizzy.

ya it is kind of low

bumpski

I tested it out and the sysadmin started brown nosing this imaginary idea of mel gibson and then the system started defending his insecurities.

Uninstalled.

wtf does that even mean

eh, i moved to nippon for a year and i only have my shitty laptop with me, so cant play it.
bought quite a bit in PoE before, though, im glad i supported them. it's a good game

i hope they are, the game is fucking GOOD.
the idea of a game being GOOD and not being p2w shit but purely cosmetic things (and convenience, if you call stash tabs that) AND getting support from people (aka wallet-votes) make me incredibly happy inside. i wish people voted with their wallet against things more often.

I love this game so much. I have never played D2 sadly but if it's as good as PoE, then i feel really bad on missing out.

I like to make my own builds though alot of them dont work out in the end when maps come around. and im a Standard League Player, inb4 softcore scrub. Would be nice to play with more people not gonna lie. a lot of my friends want to be babysat through the game when i play so i usually play alone.

you are a very good man my friend

yes, softcore does attract negative attention, but there's no stress

i have played intensely in both softcore and hardcore on both Diablo and PoE. the only difference is getting the experience you want.
yes, of course, hardcore players are going to be more intense, and they are going to make fun of "soft" players for not playing the "real game"
well whatever, i have played them both, and the only reward you get from hardcore is bragging to a bunch of nerd faggots
i did my time in hardcore, i'm soft now

Lmfao, just checked that shit, just another ripoff of diablo 2.

playing Grim Dawn, to be honest

is it really better than POE or is it just a meme?

i'd say it's different.
if you want some competition, it's PoE.
GD is good to play for the story and, well, everything else, but it's not even "closed battle.net", so there is no such thing as competitive mode there.

I've played PoE for a little bit, and I didn't get hooked. GD did that for me, but other than that I haven't played PoE enough to give you a side-by-side comparison.

I'm to autistic to get good and learn how to do things like I watch a streamer and they can clear a map within a minute I feel like I'd get bored

I just hate the fact you need to buy the premium tab to trade.

i would play again if they finally integrated poe.trade and maybe even the trade macro into the game, hate having to open other programs to be able to play fully

also im getting a bit burnt out after 1300 hours, will maybe pause for a month or two

The price they charge for stuff us pretty stupid regardless of the quality of the game. 12 bucks for 1 stash tab, 50 bucks for 1 pet or weapon skin.

LUL

i give you a week at most

THOSE SHINIES AWAIT.

eh? you must have it wrong, i have like 40 stash tabs and i definitely didnt pay $12 for each.

but cosmetics tend to be expensive there (mostly those badass-er ones) as it's just a way to support the devs.

well cunt what was your fucking character name?

Um you dont you can make a shop thread. On the forums there is an entire section of shops poe.trade did always exist same as the tabs connecting to it
Shop threads are auto imputed into poe.trade
use acquisition it is a helpful tool for making these threads

what are some nice builds? I'm just installing it and havent played before?

Frost bladed is a fun skill
Look up mathil on YouTube or twitch he has a guide

thanks!

This, mathilification has good guides for starter builds in a new fresh league / account without any currency to begin with.

i already am

Just started playing last weekend. Will spend money when tabs go on sale, I'm cheep like that

communicating with humans
having sex with women

wtf are YOU doing with your life?

step up your game

>invested
Kek

>utter plebian

Yeah I was talking about that extra big stash tab that holds a shit ton of stuff, not the regular size tabs and I was embellishing. I've dropped a lot on poe

Path of exile is shit

Im a noob level 22 i havent followed any build or anything for levels think ill be fine?

>poe on steam in 2017

Probably not lul. You could still salvage the build at 22 depending on how fucked up it is, but I'd recommend looking at builds and using them as a baseline.

Been playing for 5 years bitch

ZZZniggertitsniggertits

Made about 600-800c by price fixing and flipping, gotta love idiots using poe.trade rofl. Also bring back CI to previous state.

I just bought the 400€ supporter pack for xbox m8 so fuck off

good lads

love this game, love supporting it

have been buying supporter packs for years, no regrets

one of the few last good devs out there, will recommend it to anyone and everyone

pvp suck in this game and the devs don t give a fuck about balancing it.

still playing baby poop pve games instead of pvp.

>Actually playing the game on steam
I probably have upwards of 2k hours, but knowing for sure would involve resurrecting deleted characters and adding all the /played

can't belive that game isn't dead.

yea fuck that game, they made a pvp patch in what? 1.3 then most of the cry baby virgin fags start to cry about pvp kicking their asses so they stopped updating it.

This game is pve pleb weeboos who can t pvp. Trash bin game.

they mute you for posting the le toucan copy pasta even though when you post it literally every player in global chat starts spamming Praise

>no pvp waaaah
Show me your ssfhc shaper kill. If you don't have one, you have no right to complain about how easy pve is.

who could be behind these posts...

>wtf are you doing with your life

Trying to get a pc that can actually run it that's what

Shlomo Rosental

Meh, I never got into it. I like the depth of the game but holy fuck that talent tree. Looking at it makes my head spin and back when I played, there were no decent build sites for the game.

Now they have the Necromancer though, which is what D3's Necromancer should've been if Blizzard weren't greedy pieces of fucking garbage who released a $15 untested character.