can't finish this one

imagine actually being a nigger LMFAO

mmmmmmmm

not as bad because you don't see/anticipate the moment of impact

lmao at the end
when tyrone with sagging pants comes to check grabbing his dick

Human fidget spinner

u got me

Yeah I've had enough of waking up to my ugly face I'm gonna off myself sometime soon

My god monkeys see pussy they attack

You ever see a pride of lions attack a hippo? It looks like this, but less black

Freestyle!

take some fags with you

Yeah this one is murder or attempted murder by her, probably looking for a lawsuit payout. She nudged the kid.

I wonder if there were any charges.

This reminded me of sonic when he gets hit and all the rings fly out

I've never been this tense before, holyfuck

>quote from man stabbed

>when you bump into someone in GTA

if i was forced to go out that way i would cling to the others. maybe get a little bigger fire going with the rest of that bottle

black_people.webm

use helium or something, this shit is too much of an inconvenience to other people. that train line is gonna be closed down for a few hours

nice feet

no muhammad you supposed kill the most infidels not brothers

Fuck niggers.

Fuck, i have a fear of heights and my ass hole was puckered the entire webm.

wut

Hahah bikers are assholes

wasn't Ghost Rider white?

vaping is safe nibba vape nation

My heart has never beat more fast in Sup Forums

Lol fuck those vapefags. Stop, you're not cool for doing this wherever you want!

When you cant find a weapon in PUBG

Dude, why are people to cruel, what did he do? Steal from the cartel?

Dang, wrong file.

LOL they are niggers in Africa, that's what niggers in Africa do to each other!
And we want to let them into our countries.

If I ever met them I'll do the same to their Brains. Fucking savage arseholes.

School is filled with commie bastard antifa so i don't care

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

If that is what you actually think, you should go there for a vaccation. I've been to morocco multiple times. And yes even if I mind think their religion is unprogressive, still they are normal humans, living their normal lives. I never met someone who opposed me with hate.

lets base an entire country on the few good parts

OH MY GOD YOU HORRIBLE HUMEAN BEING HOW CAN YOU EVEN POST PICTURE OF THAT ITS HORRIBLE!

>in a world where everyone's drunk as fuck...

lol

So satisfying

That makes no sense, these were pupils in school not an Antifa-meeting. But anyway als leftist i really don't like antifa either, they use violence against Nazis and call themselves left, fucking hypocrites and false flaggers. When we'd use violence we would be no better than the Nazis anymore. That dosn't mean I would not defend myself if attacked, but that's a whole different Scenario and the only real reason to use force.

bump

Wrong thread.

That is slightly impressive

You bastard! Got me with the filename.

I traveled from Agadir over Casablanca to Chefchaouen, met and talked many people on my way and finally visited the Weed plantations in the northern Mountains, I can only repeat never met someone, who opposed me with hate.

tourist bring a fuck ton of money to a poor country no shit dosnt mean the rest of africa isnt a shit hole