Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wjZrDKd1WIM
youtube.com/watch?v=7rHqOkmZ_lc
youtube.com/watch?v=l5FJb8Qz4m4
youtube.com/watch?v=9uh-1m99KLo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnUSXnz5F6A
youtube.com/watch?v=nNdZiRza7O0
youtu.be/Zoyq61OF6cA?t=3m4s
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/09/the-whitest-music-ever/534174/?utm_source=twb
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GEwtOit0McM
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7X2sYbHTW8
youtube.com/watch?v=RZSS9Ghbqlk&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=1tI46v_3-YM
youtu.be/hSlb1ezRqfA
youtu.be/unRldLdllZ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's cringe about that? he's right.

youtube.com/watch?v=wjZrDKd1WIM

youtube.com/watch?v=7rHqOkmZ_lc
I mean, on one hand at least they are having fun. pls don't bully them

What the fuck are those creatures?

He was on Tosh.0, he's actually pretty funny
It's just like hyper cerebral palsy he's not like retarded

better than the original if i'm being completely honest.

well done, halflings.

FUCK YOU Sup Forums

I AM NOT GOING TO STOP POSTING THIS TRANSSEXUAL HACK UNTIL IT EARNS ITS RIGHTFUL PLACE IN THE CRINGE HALL OF FAME.

No joke- this was marketed as the "first trans-cis love scene in a mainstream music video".

youtube.com/watch?v=l5FJb8Qz4m4

calm down

That is pretty fucking cringey though. It's always about sex with trans people. Bunch o pervs.

damn

He is fucking retarded. His "humour" involves stuffing controllers into his mouth and moaning like a girl, as well as eating a cookie out of his ass crack. If you think that is pretty funny then I hope I never have the displeasure of being nearby to you.

make it through this entire video

youtube.com/watch?v=9uh-1m99KLo

My god.

Honestly alongside immigration I think having this shit crammed down my throat and feeling unable to even speak against it is why Trump won.

I'm not really cringing that hard but I can't make it through the video because it's an hour long.

This one is bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZnUSXnz5F6A

those emo star back tattoos are all I need to cringe.

I feel so bad for the male actor they roped into this.

oh my god it just keeps getting worse

Dat muffin top

I thought trans people were typically super vain?

I mean, not a bad voice though. Like not musically untalented just completely tasteless. I wonder what he could have been if he'd stayed a man.

Glad I've finally got your attention.

This is him also doing stand up. Lo and behold, every joke is a completely shit lowest-common-denominator dick/trans joke. Also cringe.

youtube.com/watch?v=nNdZiRza7O0

I took that as "People find me creepy and disgusting to look at so I act like that to shock them" not like "I'm actually fucking retarded so I eat plastic and paint chips"

youtu.be/Zoyq61OF6cA?t=3m4s

Don't be one of those people who thinks a persona on the internet is who they actually are.

I am scared.

repulsive.

I feel bad for the guy because life must be hard for him but jesus christ

Could actually be a decent vocalist if she ditched this INCREDIBLY generic (and also quite dated) power pop music.

Why so mad, user? can't a lil trans girl just do her thing?

Home Cinema
Vidya
Shitty Food
Outdoor Access
Gym

Gotta make it to where Im not begging for someone to come kill me. Being fit may give me a chance. Need a break from chicken and brown rice every now and then.

1 Point for outside access
2 Points for alcohol
4 points for the pistol
1 point for the library
1 point for food
1 point for furniture

I'll write my literary masterpiece and then shoot the fucker

This bitch was a conterstant on The Voice, you know.

Outside Access 1
Gym 2
Library 1
Martial Arts 3
GF 3

But it's not cringe to take a screenshot of someone saying that and bitch about it to a bunch of strangers

yeesh

this fucking whole article, goddamn

>Do you like prog rock, the extravagantly conceptual and wildly technical post-psychedelic subgenre that ruled the world for about 30 seconds in the early 1970s before being torn to pieces by the starving street dogs of punk rock? Do you like the proggers, with their terrible pampered proficiency, their priestly robes, and their air—once they get behind their instruments—of an inverted, almost abscessed Englishness? I don’t. At least, I think I don’t. I like Queen’s “Bohemian Rhapsody,” which is a kind of wonderful satirical compression of prog rock, a fast-forward operetta with goofy existentialist trappings and a heavy-metal blowout in the middle; I like the bit of Mike Oldfield’s Tubular Bells that became the theme music for The Exorcist.

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/09/the-whitest-music-ever/534174/?utm_source=twb

outside
ma training
gym
pc

4 points for pistol
1 point for outside access
1 point for library
1 point for drugs
1 point for alcohol
1 point for furniture
1 point for shitty food

I'd write a master piece surpassing Ulysses and then shoot myself.

I forgot to say, I'd jerk off after workout and training and then go run naked through the forest for an hour for cardio and leg gainz

Stealing my idea minus the suicide

Also alcohol is 2 points - and you won't surpass Ulysses, but I might surpass Infinite Jest

>implying we aren't the same person

italyyy

gourmet and shitty food - I want to choose on a whim
drugs - to pass the time and provide artistic inspiration
bro - I don't want to go insane
library - entertainment, learning, ect.
time outside - gotta get the vitamin d

To fight the guy I'll just get a stick or something from outside and spar with my friend to keep myself sharp. If I have time to prepare I'd do fine.

>infinite jest
>aiming that low

the like:dislike ratio is astonishing

fuark

I think there were 1-2 decent jokes there but if your only gimmick is being trans you'll be a shit comic and probably a really boring person as well

WHAT
WERE
THE
1-2
DECENT
JOKES?

there were none.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GEwtOit0McM

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7X2sYbHTW8

bump
youtube.com/watch?v=RZSS9Ghbqlk&t=0s

picture killed me

>chubby chin with everything else skinny
Wizardry?

italyyyyy

>53 replies
>no time machine modulus

Good.

I guess nobody wants to be "that guy" anymore

never understood "cringe" threads
fuckin autists

You can speak up against it, you're just to much of a pussy to do it.

Why the fuck does he waste his time with these dumbasses? You're better than this Mac.

It's a dead meme, the only people who respond are newfags who want to participate

youtube.com/watch?v=1tI46v_3-YM

I have no words

youtu.be/hSlb1ezRqfA

1 for outside access
2 for martial arts training
1 for the katana (gun costs too many points)
3 for qt gf (I pick bro instead if he can also get martial arts training, and I'll give him the katana if he is better than me)
2 for gym
1 for library

pc and internet
qt gf
shitty food
pistol

youtu.be/unRldLdllZ8