So this is how it looks when a nigger tries to process something else than running

So this is how it looks when a nigger tries to process something else than running.

youtube.com/watch?v=obCnxrL8Bts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=obCnxrL8Bts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>posting finnish articles on a predominantly english speaking board

hmmmm binland

wow i feel bad for him.

is someone going to start a lahti general for today?

the youtube link is the more meaningful thing here.

>using the n-word

Does that make you feel better about your pathetic life? Fuck you.

"neekeri" meaning nigger in english has been a long time the way we have called people who have black skin. There's no malice in my words.

would have been funny if you hadn't been a twat about how you presented it desu

Nigger is only a bad word in America because of Racism. Ive heard teachers here casually use it because it doesn't have the bad history

>Finish poster starting a racist thread on sp

Now that you went there,finns arent white, get out of here Ghengis

>youtube.com/watch?v=obCnxrL8Bts
>0:40
yell_laughings, guy ruins the ski rails by dragging his ass on it and stomping all over it.
:DDD

using it when not directed at someone should be completely normal. i mean how fucking cucked can someone be?

Why the fuck is England getting so triggered for?

Must be a nigger

England's the worst country when it comes to their sperging out about racism.

Can someone make a webm of what happens at 0:02?

Found the niggers

You can't use the logic of how neekeri is used in Finnish and transfer that to English and use nigger

it gets interpreted differently

+ the claim that there's no malice in your words when in OP you claim that niggers are too stupid for anything but running is an oxymoron.

+ the claim that Finns use neekeri always in a neutral way is also false

You know that Asians still say nigger, right?
I have literally seen 100 black guys called or referred to as nigger to their faces, and not one has ever flinched.

At one of the Western themed bars I go to, the bartenders always call the one black regular a nigger. "who is this drink for?" "the nigger."

White people can't say niggee.
Everyone else says it commonly.

>white people in america
ftfy

How did he afford the plane tickets?

>winter """sports"""

Finns unironically paid for those. Some random Finn started it and they got 4000 euros for him.

Racists are the lowest form of life on this planet.

I'm glad people are waking up and finally taking physical action against you disgusting creatures.

Epicanthic fold
>74345517
Well, that makes sense. Putting it mildly things aren't going too well in Venezuela.

>be compassionate liberal
>history is on my side
>i will lead humanity to utopia
>beat and kill those who disagree with me
>still can't figure out how stalin, mao and pol pot could have murdered so many people

Went off the rails a little there

really makes u think

top bantz 2bh

at least he tried

#1 producers of White Guilt

He does what makes him happy and probably achieved more than 95% of the losers on this board