Bravo Fox!

Everything about this movie is ugly.CGI is bad(like PS2-tier bad),dialogue is terrible,characters are huge letdowns(Psylocke,Angel,Havoc,Apocalypse),even the fucking design choices are bad.How can Fox fuck up like this every time?It's almost like they're trying to make it bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

googlins.com/al7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nobody wanted this movie

Except for Fox shareholders

Ugh, look at these armor-suit kinda things.Someone get paid for designing this shit.You see the Batman suit, you see the Black Panther suit and Fox is offering you this.

You got Fassbender, you got McAvoy and you get Oscar Isaac.But outcome is this.I swear the only good thing about this movie was Singer's twinks.I really liked Nightcrawler and Cyclops but that's it.This fucker used the same trick twice with Quicksilver.And the best part is:

>Erik are you sure you don't want to stay buddy?
>No helmet Charles, you can convince me to do anything.
>Haha get out of here you mass murdering rascal.

Is Jlaw balding?

Both JLaw and Turner.It's almost like god's punishing them for bad acting.

I actually enjoyed this movie, unironically

goddamn it feels good to see muh joke ALMOST verbatim copy pasta'd, tnx user

>a fucking deadpool movie was far more commercially and critically successful than the main event
How

because it was made with luv for the character, instead of luv for twink boys

I'm tired of outfits having to have all of those little minor details. Marvel has done this with every subsequent Iron Man suit. Compare the first suit to the latest one; there are so many facets and multicolored panels that it looks like shit. Apoc's suit was okay because it fit with the Egyptian, over-the-top motif, IMO. The rest could've used a little blur tool to get rid of the extra bullshit on their costumes.

This movie was actually good though.

It was absolutely deplorable. When you compare it to the previous movies, you really see how terrible the quality is.

The best scenes were the Quicksilver scene and the Magneto/Family confrontation scene in the factory. The acting was powerful in that scene, but it was ruined by the introduction of Apocalypse.

Jennifer Lawrence is the worst part of these new young x-men movies tbqhwy senpaitachi

X-Men movie action and CGI is really really good. I recommend to watch it again here: googlins.com/al7U

>implying Soph wasn't the best part of the movie

I thought it was pretty fun to watch tbqhfam.

I enjoyed it more than every dceu flick and most marvel kino.

fuck off pajeet

i think its been a while since you've even touched a ps2 controller.

with that said, the only thing i enjoyed was the quicksilver scene.

How many of you clapped when this happened?
I even clapped in my own bedroom.

>JLaw as Mystique(If she had a minor role in this movie as Mystique, I'd be okay with it.)
>Boy George as Jean Grey and she'll be the next main character of the X-Men franchise
>Casting couch as Psylocke

And the funny thing is I don't even give a fuck about X-Men movies.I recently watched FC and DoFP.I just can't stand the ugliness.

First Class > DoFP > Apocalypse

Why was this the best scene?

I won't click that shit.

Dude blu-ray is out step up your webm game.

Goddamn, that Jean Greg scene at the end made me fucking diamonds

Oscar should've had more scenes.
Should've had wolverine as a horseman instead of archangel.

Saw it in theaters actually.
Step yours up.

Good pop music over nice visuals in slow motion always feel good.

SWEET MEMES ARE MADE OF

I enjoyed it immensely (serious).
Like, top 5 capekino for me. Are the haters Sup Forums nerds that are angry about their canons and character misuse?

Both of these were the best scenes in their respective movies because they took the time to do something fun and creative to showcase a particular person's power. Fucking EVERYONE should get a scene like this, all of the main heroes anyhow. Something that really makes them pop and seem awesome.

As it stands they are just bright spots in otherwise dull movies that manage to make superpowered people dull and rote.

>le it was fun

actually true. Can't believe I agree with reddit for once.

>My favorite character was the silly comedic relief scene.
You didn't appreciate the movie, quit pretending you liked it.
It's like pretending you like star trek because data sang a song about lifeforms one time.

Imagine Suicide Squad with a cool scene for every character from the Squad.Fuck man that movie had Batman and Flash.

Superheroes are awesome when they do awesome superhero things. I think you might be trying to take this a bit too seriously, mate

Quicksilver scene was funny but a little too over the top. It makes every other character seem really weak. And his power is running fast not stopping time itself.

Literally ''JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF BRO LMAO'' THE CHARACTER.But when you just turn your brain off you can enjoy his scenes.

Actually, the only scene like that I remember was the one with Deadshot

Because it was the only one and it wasn't even close to Quicksilver scenes.Imagine a good duel between Batman and Deadshot or imagine the Flash catching Capt. Boomerang scene with slow-mo like Flash's dodging the boomerangs that Captain throws and saying a funny one-liner.Suicide Squad was a wasted potential.Fuck it's like all these giant studios are not trying to make their movies good.

Fuck off it was the only good capeshit to come out this year.

At least one can say Iron Man's latest armor was still based on a comic design whereas Fox's X-Men tend to be baseless in terms of adapting. The only one who looks exact, and its strangely out of place, is Psylocke.

and Singer so he could blackmail some more young male actors into giving him their asshole for movie roles

Just felt like they had too much going on. It kept darting from one plot point to the next. There was no coherence

I liked it. Oops.

And you call yourself an elitist.

Nothing can top Days of Future Past for me. The future segments were just too awesome.

You forgot the actors. I don't know why but almost all the hero characters in the past-based X-Men movies have been ugly. Why do they do that? Isn't Hollywood supposed to be the land of beautiful people? When did they let the plebs in?

No, he's "wasted potential" the character. He's a single white male gamer nerd living in his mom's basement. That's why we all love him but also why you hate him.

Am I the only one who really likes this movie on an intellectual level? This is like the "Xavier Shrugged" version of X-Men with Apocalypse as John Galt going around the world and picking out society's elites. He even makes a big speech to the world, just like Galt did. It's unique in the sense that it involves mutant superpowers instead of marvelous technology, and that leads to different outcomes, but the structure is very similar. Both are apocalyptic stories. Both end with villainous ideologies ultimately succeeding, with the heroes struggling to rebuild their own little pocket of society.

To those people who think Magneto should be punished, don't you think he was punished enough? They killed his fucking family.

>Both end with villainous ideologies ultimately succeeding
Uh Apocalypse died bra. You some kind of edgy anti-human mutanthugger?

I enjoyed it. Campkino.

It was refreshing to see at least once the x-men fucking shit up. Dont get me wrong, I like how most of the x-men movies end on a philosophical character moment rather than a fist fight. But this one was just a powerlevel trip and a saturday morning villain on a campy and lighthearted movie. Hell, the final fight is so campy it transforms a mind battle...into another fist fight inside the minds of Xavier and Apocalypse.

It was amusing an entertaining. Now back to regular Fox-men please.

And please remove JL. While she wasnt practically in the movie as most memers claim, her fat face makes me puke.

I'm one of the guys you quotes and you sound fucking retarded, go troll about bvs some more, it was just an entertaining movie, that doesn't mean parts of it weren't retarded, and I'm pretty sure nothing about it was intellectual

>Am I the only one who really likes this movie on an intellectual level?

Literally yes. If this is what you find intellectual then you aren't very bright.

It's not about punishment is about stopping him froim doing it again.
Which he definitely will.

is there a version torrent[/spoler] of this fucking movie that actually has subtitles

I'm picturing you on a farm

I enjoyed the movie on a very visceral level.

The Xmen are how children imagine super-powers. You get 1 power not fucking faggot Avenger-level when you're basically God.

upstate ny

i'm tired

there's this phenomenon called "subtitle websites" where, get ready, you can download subtitles for any movie/show

why not come with the bag open?
Fucking retard

Where's this retarded shit from?

Xmen: the forgotten class

yeah i use private sites where, get ready, i'm tired of this shit not working

Spot the autist.

You sound way too fucking retarded to use a private site if you don't know how to get fucking subs.

Kodi master race, 3 button pushes and subs

your index finger may delight in "exposing the autist", but your other fingers point at the real autist.

I'm convinced they're just making these movies shitty on purpose because as long as they put in just enough effort to finish and release it, they hold onto the license.

Mystique's dialogue was bad and JLaw was the one delivering them.

>You got your warplane, let's go to war.

And all these ''le im no hero'' cliches just made me puke.

They should've picked the right mutans for 4 Horsemen and we should've seen more young mutans.

Well user, those films on the collective force have almost become power ranger film. Even award winning actors don't get much to work with considering the nature of how a single film physically being put together.

rand reborn and die again after reading this shit

beauty in these days is... 'problematic'