ITT: we stop whining about the voting system and propose actual solutions

ITT: we stop whining about the voting system and propose actual solutions.

It is very clear that the election was rigged for Drumpf. America is currently in crisis mode, so here is how we fix it...

>Everyone under 25 gets a 5x multiplier since they will have to live with the consequences the longest.

>Everyone who is between the age of 26-49 gets a 2x multiplier.

>Everyone aged 50+ vote's counts as 0.5 as they are matured to the point of having frequent health risks, and not having to worry about the outcome of elections.

>Everyone aged 70+ (A.K.A Baby boomers), votes dont count for shit because they are wrinkly old fucks on medicare and will die very soon anyway.

>African Americans get a 5x multiplier for 188 elections since thats how long they were restricted the right to vote, aswell as being victims of racial discrimination.

>Any other Americans of color gets a 3x multiplier for 100 elections as compensation due to white oppression throughout the 20th century, while contributing to our society.

>Women get a 5x multiplier for 144 elections since they were restricted access to voting, aswell as being sexually oppressed.

>Anyone who is a part of the LGBTQ community gets a 2x multiplier stack due to being victims of homophobic discrimination.

>Anyone who is a part of the Islamic faith gets a 2.5 multiplier due to currently being victims of racial discrimination.

>If you have a PhD diploma in gender studies, your vote will get a 3x multiplier since we dont want dumbasses making decisions for the rest of the country.

>Illegal immigrants count as a single vote REGARDLESS due to having poor quality of life, UNLESS they are in possession of a green card. In which case they get 3x if colored, 5x if of African origin.

Example #1: A white 50 year old woman with no degree's vote will count as 2.5

Example #2: A black 19 year old woman's vote will count as 25 votes

Example #3: A white 40 year old man with no degree will count as 2 votes

Come on people its 2017

I know this is Sup Forumsait but if anyone actually proposes this they're a fucking idiot.

>rigged

Nah. "YASS SLAY QUEEN!" niggers didn't rock up to vote. Now suck it up, sister. SUCK. IT. UP.

Stop reposting your failed thread from before.

OP is twice the faggot now.

no u

Raise the voting age back to 21.
18 year olds are idiots.

Reverse 20 years of Gerrymandering. Those voting districts are why Trump losing by millions won the electoral votes. Reverse Citizens United. The near infinite money put up by donors made US citizens more entertained and triggered than informed about the people they vote for. Undo Regan's "propaganda is okay" policies because of "some propaganda is good and nobody in the USA will abuse it." Fox News and pundits don't have to leave a disclaimer or report facts as long as they are registered as entertainment networks/ shows and not registered as news networks/ shows. The registration is never shown. I mean, seriously, trolling is so popular that the world's biggest troll sleazes into the top office. 90s Trump called, he wants modern Trump to stop making his name mean the same as "Buffoon" and "Man Baby"

Trying too hard to instigate/10.

Cute though. I'd buy you a Keystone Lite but you drank them all.

nazi

Sage this thread my men

this is pasta. really really REALLY old pasta

You're just pissy because despite trying to rig the election like usual, enough real people, (not dead, illegal, or otherwise) got out and voted and the$150,000,000 that got spent by Dems to rig it, didn't work. So now your sorry ass excuse for a human wants to make sure that only your side wins from now on, by putting others into classes that you say are wrong for people. Cognitive dissonance much there OP?

racists

>It is very clear that the election was rigged for Drumpf

deplorable

I'm a leftie and you disgust me, u disgust all the left. SHut the fuck up, our political position is becoming a bullshit becouse of people like you

That was amazing.

Sorry OP. Only degenerate fucks would go for this. 1 vote = 1 vote. Illegals get -5 votes if they are caught

Niggers

There is no way your proposal is exploitable.

You're being such a dumb fuck you almost made me think you were serious.

rest in peace to all those who took the bait

shitty fucking suggestions, now if you had a list of possible self-mutilation techniques, maybe you'd strike my interest.
>come on people its 2017
is it the year OP stops making threads?

Don't pay taxes ya don't vote.

TFW faggots who didn't get their way claim Russian collusion