What should I get for my first gun?

What should I get for my first gun?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/GunsAreCool/
youtu.be/58hDI7bk02U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anything that you can shoot yourself with.

/Thread

S&W .38 snub nosed revolver.
You can put it in your pocket.

Glock

Glock in .380

Howitzer.
Smoothbore or bust.

So a bb gun?

Put a silence on that glock

On average, it's disadvantageous to own a gun. Only special snowflakes think otherwise.

bmp

that's a M1911 you dumb nigger

Get yourself a decent pump shotgun. Good for home defense, not widely restricted if it's factory stock, even if you live in commiestan.

The Mossberg Maverick is supposed to be a cut-rate 500 series with most of the good features intact. Good stopping power, legal almost anywhere, and built solid enough to be more of a danger to whatever you're pointing it at than yourself.

If you want to get into a specific sport, or you want to carry concealed, this is less than optimal, but for a first gun, you can't really go wrong with a quality shotgun or a full-size service pistol.

Stop, you're not trolling anyone
Obvious bait fag/

I think you got it wrong. Stupid and mentally Ill should not have them.

GODDAMIT TRIPS
I want a carry gun

Yeah, we all know it's a glock

Glock 19, 15 round. Seems like the best handgun for the money that's out there.

Been researching for a while.

Or an army surplus bolt action. Lee Enfields, although rising in price, are great guns. Unfortunately, ammo for them is expensive. You could try getting a rifle that's chambered for a cheap round too so then you can practice a lot without putting a huge hole in your wallet

CARRY GUN YOU DUMB ASSHOLE

well, for a carry gun you can't go wrong with a pfiefer zeliska .600 NE

A 50cal machinegun or a gatling-replica. If that is too exotic try a wallgun or a puntgun, i heard they are great for beginners.

In all honesty, my family uses glock, they also use Iphones

I'm a android man, and id sooner trust my life to a hipoint

Nah, maybe just a desert eagle
I wanna conceal carry

If you're on this website at this hour, you are stupid and/or mentally ill.

Nice silencer, obvious quality trigger. Looks like an awesome glock.

a barrett M82 should be more your style then

Can't deny the surplus bolt rifle as a solid option. Maybe not as practical for use during a home invasion, but good idea there.

Well you should have said this in the OP.
I'm not really up to speed on compact handguns, but you're probably looking for a 9mm with a compact poly frame and double stack magazine. Glock makes a few models with these features, but there are others.

If you ask /k/, you'll probably get better responses. They know their shit. Also, you might want to stay away from Taurus. They have a reputation for going from gun to grenade at the worst times.

Great for squirrel hunting, but too long to carry all day

Fuck 9mm
Go big or go home
45, nothing else

IMO, Hasbro's Nerf Rebelle Sweet Revenge is the best for that. It's a more streamlined Hammershot. Harder to find though so you may need to settle for a Hammershot.

I use a pal-40 for concealed carry. I hide it up my ass and no that is not gay... it's perfectly heterosexual and if you get attacked by armored vehicles or light tanks you are good zo go. I also carry some additional he-shells for anti-infantry combat.

A bit overpowered for me

might be too powerful,
here OP this is a good concealed carry gun.

Android here too. Glock 19, 15rd gen 4 is the best out there. Dead reliable, good handling and easy to conceal. A million mods for them too.

If money was no object though, I'd get a Five Seven.

>pal-40
Ok

Hipoint is dead reliable too

Pak-40... try typing with a gun up your ass and we talk again, faggot.

Don't know if I like the way that sounds....

Doesn't 5.7 meme pistol cause way more tinnitus than most other handguns if you ever need to use it?

cz75

Best beginning caliber .22LR very little recoil.

>Pak-40
Looks underpowered

Go to a local range and rent a few guns that interest you. Buy the one that you like to fire the most and you'll maximize your satisfaction.

Plus you get to sample a lot in the process. This is the intelligent way to do it and save yourself from buying a gun you may never enjoy to the fullest.

Better than nothing
Glock 40, problem solver right here

It fires armor piercing rounds. Never heard one fire, but I'd expect it would be pretty loud.

I was born with tinnitus so it's never really something I look into.

I'm enjoying this one. Load it with the cheap third party solid tip darts and you can have some fun when your masochistic partner is restrained.

CZs are fucking quality. I want one so bad so I can get my ass kicked in IPSC stock division.

Fuck that
45acp
go big or go home

Damn, now I want to break out my old nerf shit and the duct tape....

Too over powered for me

It's for concealed carry man. I'm not a faggot, so i cant fit a railway gun in my ass.

Most ranges don't allow solo rentals, and what are the odds of a Sup Forums OP having friends?

Idk
it is a 40, so you must be preatty gay for not using 45

Literally an anti-material pistol. Hasbro's lawyers won't let it be more powerful. That had to design the darts with airbags to make it safe enough.

Mossberg 500, cheap as fuck, reliable, and effective

I'd recommend a .22 LR rifle. Simple to operate, light, zero recoil, and relatively cheap.
>Pic related is what I have, a Marlin XT-22

Idk, i'm not legally allowed to handle anything more dangerous than a book

CARRY GUN!!!!

Yes you dont know, there is no 45 and 40 stands for the year production started 1940... kinda like in a colt 1911. It's a 7.5cm anti-tank-gun and i already told you it's perfectly heterosexual ty carry on of those in your anus.

What's more dangerous than a book?

Why can't you carry a mossberg

youtu.be/58hDI7bk02U

Doesn't seem any louder than normal to me. Not like you're going to be using in self defense situations very often, if ever, anyway.

Butt a 1911 is in 45
Hence, not gay

Nukes

someone who can enact their interpretation of it.

You know, as badly as you're reacting to people trying to give you genuine advice, maybe you shouldn't have a deadly weapon on you at all times? That, and specify in the OP what you're using it for.

BECAUSE IT"S NOT A FUCKING PISTOL

Amd a pak-40 is in 7.5cm... how is that gay? It's a decent sized shell for civilian use.

OP didn't specify. But in that case, Glock 17 all the way. Or a subcompact.

You never said so in the op, how were we supposed to know

Fucking A man.

How about an mg-42?

I wish I could shoot you

/k/ will know, ask them.

me too

Gayer than a Pk-40 us the ass

Hahaha butthurt gunfag is butthurt... suck my luger you bitch.

Too impractical.

Ptrs 41 all the way

I did
I pissed them off too, heheheh

The pen.

Wtf? It's not gay you fucking idiot. Good luck defending yourself against drunken russians in t-34 tanks with your shitty pistol

YOU NEED GLORIOUS SOVIET RIFLE OF DESIGN BY MIKHAIL KALASHNIKOV. ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES, COMERADE! RIFLE IS FINE!

An rpg-7?

14.5×114mm has too much recoil for a new shooter.

I said a glock is gayer
cmon baby, you know I love your dick

On average, I just found out I can have whatever I want from you because when I point a gun at you you think you statistically hold an advantage.

Dont come near me, i'm armed and heterosexual!

Hi-point does the same thing for 1/3 the price. Fuck off with your expensive toys

Hi-point makes what glock pretends to: cheap no frills tool built to function reliably

>mmost ranges don't allow solo rentals
The fuck are you talking about?

Yesterday I buy for self defense
ICBM is best
Glock is ban
Glock is homosexuality

There's nothing wrong with a Glock 17. Easy-to-use, easy to disassemble and clean, light, 9mm hits plenty hard.
>I posted this from an iPhone

How would a holstered gun help if you already have one pointed at me?

Armor piercing doesn't mean they shoot harder or faster, the gun shoots nearly as hard as it can without blowing up every time no matter what it's shooting. Armor piercing ammo is literally harder, so it won't smash when it hits armor, and instead poke a hole and go right through.

Think steel instead of lead.

Too many suicide attempts from solo renters so most require having someone else there.

Criminals do this thing called risk assessment. You don't generally point a gun at someone who's open carrying, because even if you have an advantage you're still in a standoff with a deadly, cornered animal.

If you're concealed carrying?
>oh hold on user here let me reach into my back pocket to get my wallet
>here it is
>KRAKOW POW POW BANG