Muslims educating a submissive German cuck

>Muslims educating a submissive German cuck
>Germans becoming men again

Seriously guises why are we mad about all the mooslimz invading europe? They are red-pilling men more than we could ever do on our little nerd forum

liveleak.com/view?i=251_1463523553

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7PTLxfIgyBs&list=PLUzjJugopVzuJWZfWrh0Wx-p6ClAEo4T_&index=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

german cucks, have something to say?

oh wow another one of these videos

at this point they arent a surprise anymore. it has become customary to see stuff like this

we pretty much take this kind of shit for granted in the US. sad to think you'll soon become like us. even sadder for me as an American to learn not everywhere is like this.

bump you German faggots need to watch this

This is nothing special, videos like this are common, and the result, at least in this city is always the same, the German kids show it their big brothers or something, and they get friends, look for the guy and beat him to shit. That's how so many "neo-nazi assaults" happen over here.

The New German Culture.

Funny how people will start to accept this as the norm even though it wasn't something that happened before. Here it's pretty much accepted that there's violent ethnic fights in high schools, and yeah, that Gypsy garbage dump in that park was always there! I'm not even that old (21) but even I can see the difference between the environment of my youth and now.

Lol holy shit this German must be like a 5'6 manlet getting bullied by another manlet. Looks like your average German could transition into a trap pretty easily.

>the German kids show it their big brothers or something, and they get friends, look for the guy and beat him to shit. That's how so many "neo-nazi assaults" happen over here.

Stop post your fantasies here Hans

Lol where do these migrant attacks happen? I'm a big boy I want to go beat up some Turks when I go to Germany next. Only problem is they always travel in packs of like 3-6 it seems.

Sure, this never happens in Dresden, you are right.

Hallo, Sachsen.
>The New German Culture.
Nothing new about this, my waffel friend. It has been like this for around 30 years now.

>german gets beat up by refugees and he just takes it because hes probably scared to be racist
>meanwhile refugees are reaping german children on the street like its nothing
this is beyond pathetic

>Funny how people will start to accept this as the norm even though it wasn't something that happened before.
thats black people in western countries for you

people get punished for defending themselves against aggressive non-whites and they get called racist

the next generation grows up to fear non-whites and jest accept it as normal

i dont even want to watch the video i had a decent day today

he's getting attacked by a bunch of niggers probably armed with knives and shits

what would you do ? remember you arent batman

this is what happens when you say "turkroach" outside of a bhutanese peadophile cartoon server

Just curious how tall is your average German "man" nowadays?

they allways gang up on you
hit you and then claim that you are the one not being manly

I won't let you German cucks get away with sliding this

usually it is the other way around mehmed

most germans don't even fight back because they know that next morning there will me 12 sandniggers infront of his door

Haha holy shit you guys are so cucked

FFS germany do something.
The situation here in Austria is getting worse because of your cuck shit.
Since cologne NYE I see people in military gear with Austrian flags on the chest patrolling the streets at night.

He's not scared of being called racist. He's scared of getting killed, because these subhumans will just gang up on him and stomp him to the curb.

This is classic roach behavior. You can't 1v1 them, because they're never alone. Even if they were alone, they'd do anything to find you with a bunch of friends (and weapons).

that's because they're not white

an attack on one of them is an attack on all of them

so just remove them all

I'm seriously not going to let this thread die. This is just sad. Something needs to be done.

>live in germanistan
>get gang harrased by bunch of muzzies
>option 1- submit like the faggot cuck you are
>option 1.1- live
>option 2- fight back
>option 2.1- get arrested for race crime, lose job, pay fee, get jailed
>option 2.2- same as 2.1 + get stabbed in the process

There is a saying here in the US
"If a nigga don't win, we all jump in"

It's pretty accurate.

Just give them time, the German way is to bury that anger deep down until it becomes genocidal rage.

>option 3
>get fit
>get armed
>go through option 2 and survive prison while people get fed up of being arrested en masse just for being White German in their own country

As a Eurofag I gotta say that those muzzies are pretty based. euro&US (according to ) are fucking effeminate fag nations. These muzzies coming over have grown up in warzones. They've fought for their lives. They are willing to fight, kill and die for honour. Many of those fleeing Syria Iraq, afghan will be allowed in to stay. Even some ISIS will be allowed back in. And most of them won't be terrorists. Most will seek to get ahead and fight hard to do so. And euroman can do nothing about it. All our shitposting on here is just that. Shitposting. We look for strong leaders to use the full force of the state against our enemies cause we're afraid to do so ourselves.

Now hink about it ten years down the line. Our women will have to choose between a psychologically castrated numale from Europe, or a dark, handsome stranger who is in peak physical condition and is actually a man. He will kick the shit out of you if you offend him regardless of consequence.

Do you think the muzzies are surprise at just how fucking cowardly we are? They come over here, slap a guy and he starts to cry. They know they have the power. We know they have the power.

I guess in a way we earned it.

This looks like the start of part 1 jojo.

Bark.

>the holocaust never happened
>don't fuck with the germans or you'll get genocided

Sup Forums logic

They also won't hesitate to stab fuck out of you if you fight back and do damage.

>Sup Forums is one person.

>german
not surprised at all
let them die out

I don't think anyone actually believes it didn't happen, it's just that it might have been exaggerated

>implying most of us have much to live for anyway

It's time you sacrifice your lives deutsch m8s. You've lost pretty much everything regardless

>They are willing to fight, kill and die for honour
To bad they're not willing to do the same for their own countries.

Couldn't be more wrong. How many friends does the muzzie have behind him? Cowards always hunt in pack. You'll never see an Arab run his yap on his own.

>The holohoax in Lithuania
>Germans occupy Lithuania
>Lithuanians get hard ons and literally go around killing Jews themselves

Germans didn't do nuffin

i'm glad my ancestors left germany over 150 years ago

It not happening is a fucking meme. Its just used as a my gazillion card all thime.

They don't give a shit about their 'countries'. They've found better ones that welcome them with open arms, filled with half-men and women tired of these half men.

t. half-man

Now don't get me wrong, I hate their religion and culture. But I'm starting to realise this hatred has nothing to do with islam and everything to do with the fact that I am impotent in regard to stopping Islam spreading.

If might makes right, they are going to win.

>west germans

lmao cucks

You're stupid, denying the holohaux isnt denying that a buch of jews were killed.
Partially by SS and wehrmacht in anti-partisan raids, but allso by romanian lithuanian, serbian etcetera patriots who were sick of the kike vermin that had been lording it over them untill the germans freed them of communism

A single slap had that German cowering and crying. The other boy didn't lift a finger. They fight in packs but the bottom line is they're willing to do what it takes to win.

>If might makes right, they are going to win.

Only if you believe you have to remain a half-man

but is it really better in the US?

just turkroaches changed with niggers?

Sorry to disappoint you, Abdullah, but sandniggers are the biggest cowards around, when they don't outnumber us. I've had that experience many times. Of course you always risk that they come back in greater numbers, beat you up and smash everything you own, but that's life in modern yurope.

You're not impotent, only afraid to act. Doesn't mean you're incapable of action.

>willing to fight, kill, and die for honour
Then why are they leaving their countries Achmed?

And you aren't? You'd let yourself get slapped around?

Shut the fuck up you stupid cuckold. Arabs are ugly manlets, not dark and handsome. Just kill yourself if you're so insecure, stop trying to force your insecurities on other white men. The rest of your comment is accurate, but stop promoting cuck nonsense.

Let's drop the role-playing. We collectively aren't going to lift a finger.

>Abdullah

That would probably make what I'm saying easier to hear.

It's like the videos of niggers chimping out in the US

>willing to do what it takes to win
Like how they won their countries back from rebels, huh?

Lol what countries. Most of the states in middle east and africa are entirely artificial. Nobody holds loyalty to these countries.

But they are loyal to their family, tribe and prophet.

If I lived in Germany I'd do some pretty hardcore training in boxing, BJJ and gym, I'd try to avoid shit-holes where this happen, and try to find comfy friends who would have my back. Adapt or die.

I'm a white guy in a 90%+ darkish country, and I don't ever have to face this kind of shit.. jesus man, this is pure cuckery.

This is the kind of scenario you see in indie films and think and hope no one really goes through, but german cucks are suffering it daily. Feels bad man, I have german blood and it's fucking boiling.

yeah it's great in america

i don't like niggers though

but black people are a-okay

This is how kids get checked in the ghetto if they spot a weakling amongst the circle of friends
The guys consoling him know he needs it, so they're moderating it instead of stopping it

This. Now excuse me, i'll go place in my order for a full size sex doll.

youtube.com/watch?v=7PTLxfIgyBs&list=PLUzjJugopVzuJWZfWrh0Wx-p6ClAEo4T_&index=2

Aren't you all the same?

Then we better do so individually

>be italian migrant in britain
>can blend in with muslims
>get along with muslims
>we fuck british sluts and laugh about how cucked british men are

There's a reason the white man will soon be extinct.

Just stab them first then run before the police get there? What's the problem?

>Eretz Goymany

Kek

Europe is absolutely pathetic. I can't handle it.

Right, because if a group of five sand niggers decided to fuck with you, you would not only take them all on right there, but also the entire local ghetto the next day? Remember, we aren't allowed to carry artillery weapons in the name of self defense

I like how you describe them.

This is a very effeminate intellectualism.
So focused on this situation in front of them, no concern for the future.

Generally citizens of the west do not behave like this as they fear punishment from the government and a desperate attempt to appear dominant in an insignificant altercation in their youth may derail their aspirations

It makes sense they think like women. The reality is by the very nature of what exists in the world today they come from at best a beta if not gamma/omega culture.

>videos like this are common

>I guess in a way we earned it.

You indeed have, Anglo.

I was bashed by a gang of lebanese kids when I was a teenager.

Was surrounded by 6 of them and was admittelyshitting myself but as soon as the first punch was thrown I went off like a frog in a sock. Witnesses said I got in as many as I received and the bloke that ended up dropping me from behind broke his hand on the back of my head.

Feel great about how I handled it looking back, did everything I could to calm situation but once it was too far didn't back down

Nope Germans from ex-GDR territory are more similar to Poles than to their western brothers

>>tfw when in my childhood it was the sompanzees who had to fear for their lives. :/

I'd probably try defend myself but I'd get my ass kicked or stabbed.

You keep bringing this up but would you stay in some desert shithole for a war that has no winners when europe is offering you free shit and women to breed.

Ha ha. You sound like my grandparents talking about when they were growing up.

I'm fucking loving this shit. America and South Africa took so much hell for separating whites from non whites and now all you fucks get to learn why we did it.

You keep bringing up that they're willing to fight back, yet flee to other countries.

they look small too, like 5'6

pretty sure they'd get fucked up in America

Bring a knife and stab as many as you can before they overcome you. Aim for the side of the neck.

you gotta be about that life, faggot. carry a knife.

These turkloving shits will never be my Brothers.
Fuck west germans, they get what they deserve.

Getting fit is considered nazi propaganda in Germanistan and lead you to be arrested for hate crime.

I'll be as clear as I can then. They KNOW this is an invasion. You heard the one about picking your fights? If they're going to fight, they'd rather fight for the big prize than some fucking desert. I'd say around 80% of the muzzies I see today are gymrats. Compare this with 30% of eueomen. They can all handle themselves. They're also not afraid of consequence.

Same things happened in Poland during WW2, hell, there were few Jewish salughters in Poland before 1939, but everyone here will deny that
>hurr durr we were the victims, gibe moni

I grew up in an area of my city mainly with eastern europeans and russians.
Don`t know why but they rarely bullied germans instead they almost always picked on arabs.
It was probably the safest part of town because no arabs dared to come close to these areas.

What I wanna say is bullying people is always a thing in poorer areas.

Yes, you would get your ass kicked. You are physically and mentally weak, which is why you try to project your insecurities on others. How about you better yourself by eating healthily, working out, and exercising your mind? Then maybe you won't go on the internet to talk about honourable dark handsome migrants.

The East ones are the ones who give asylum shelters a molotov makeover now and then. Also the only ones hitting the streets. "Refugees welcome" is a trademark of those snubs from Hamburg.

That's a little better, but your anecdotal evidence doesn't prove anything.

you should be ashamed of your shallow comprehension of masculinity.

Were you raised in a family of women and/or in a beta culture?

Dang. Do you think he barked?

Either that or he's a leftie/ arab shill intentionally trying to demoralize us

Should that happen in Poland, the muds would be in hospital if they're lucky, in the dirt if they wouldn't be.

>w-we'll rise, you'll see! any second now! we just need to eat more shit, we'll show you!
I laugh at the pathetic German cucks thinking like this.
Do it yourselves instead of waiting for someone to do it.

I have a friend who got attacked by a bunch of Turks one Saturday night, he then ran a short distance down the street and around a corner, the turksmells followed him, little did they know that he led them to a cafe/bar with tables out in the open, with like 20 friends of his sitting there, me included. The Tyrolean anthem played in my head as we beat the fucking shit out of 4 of those faggots, which weren't fast enough to escape.

>mfw this went to court and got thrown out, because from the 50+ people there nobody saw anything

>Be German
>Go to gym
>Do the front arm stretch
>Be arrested for saluting Hitler

Question, is this only happening to kids in their teen years, like 16-19? Or is it happening to those of you in your mid to late 20's too?

You can be as fit as you like. If you're ever facing three or more guys who know the first thing about fighting your options are to run or to take a kicking.

Australians are just naturally a bit superior in everything compared to Europeans, at least in current century.

Hopefully you will not be overwhelmed by cuck-thought.

You're doing exactly what our gubment wants. Divide us even more. To get submitted even easier. Great job. Cunt.

And by the way, most of us hate turks and rapefugees with a passion. Exactly because we got so many of them. Don't believe the lies they tell on TV that everyone in the west is a cuckold.