Post your LSD stories.... I'm high as fuck on weed but I am fascinated by LSD. Entertain me

Post your LSD stories.... I'm high as fuck on weed but I am fascinated by LSD. Entertain me

Took too much one time at the apartment. We were having a party with ~30ish people. Small apartment, so about 10 of us were out on the balcony drinking, smoking weed, cigarettes, etc. In the corner of the balcony was a small trash can everyone was ashing their cigarettes in, but it was also in the same corner where all the leaves build up. So the ash can was also full of leaves and cigarette butts. Somebody threw a hot ash in the can and it started to solder, filling the balcony with smoke. With as many of us that were on the balcony, and the commotion that ensued, the balcony started to flex under all of our weight.

(Cont.)

(Cont.)

As I was tripping balls, I got the idea that the smoke was coming from inside the apartment and the whole building would be engulfed in flames.

(Cont.)

(Cont.)

Coincidentally, a fire truck siren could be heard not far away and sounded like it it was getting closer. I took this to mean that I was right about the fire and that the building was burning down. Again, with the movement of the balcony I felt that I had a split decision to either run through the flames to escape, or jump to save my life. I jumped - about a 25 foot fall and landed in the rocks below. The force of hitting the ground made me think some of the building had fallen and landed on me, and in that moment my whole life flashed before my eyes. Like a shopping receipt out of a cash register, with every life decision I've ever made printed in detail. And the receipt was also on fire, burning up just as fast as my life flashed before me. But I rolled to my side and realized there was no fire. Shaken from the blunt impact of hitting the hard ground, I struggled to make my way back up three flights of stairs to my room. Again, tripping balls, it looked like the door and frame had been freshly painted with new brass numbers to mark room 310. I thought it was the universe playing some kind of sick joke, or that my old body had died and went to he'll and this was my spirit being dropped into a new version of the universe. I knocked for what seemed like an hour before one of the party guests let me in, but nobody knew I was gone. Mind you, I was the only one tripping, but everyone there agreed that I just kinda disappeared for a half hour or so, and randomly appeared at the door and back in the apartment. My arms were bloody from the fall, and I was physically weak, but nobody believed I had jumped - let alone survived the fall. I spent the next hours in pain and worrying about a trip to the hospital, because I didn't want to explain that I was tripping on hard drugs. The party died down soon after and I felt at peace with the universe. Like the calm after a storm. But I still believe to this day that a part of me died that evening

If you can still read this shit, you are on shit LSD.

>first time acid, at a small festival at a hippie community near Amsterdam
>walk around, but I can't see the floor because of heavy visuals, felt like walking on clouds
>wonder if people notice my silly walking and acid trip in general
>look around, nobody looks weird at me
>wait, nobody seems to notice me at all
>start to wonder whether I'm invisible
>stick out arms to check
>in a flash all I see is grass and intense colored rain
>conclude that I'm invisible and don't exist
>euphoria
>realize I made a logical mistake
>I am
>enjoyed my distorted sensory perception for the rest of the night
>now live with the knowledge that sensory perception and reality are weird and subjective

Learn to read. He said he was high on weed.

>same festival
>toilet is located inside old church
>hover past a huge cue of girls for I can't see the floor
>unsure whether I'm cutting line or just a girls issue
>guys toilet seems empty and available
>go inside
>2 square meter space
>colored glass, barely any light, visuals intensify, shitload of writings on the wall
>flop out penor, waiting for brain and body to connect so bodily fluids find their way out
>"psychopath" written right in front of me
>think somebody from the past is trying to communicate it specifically to me
>look around
>another freaking person is standing right next to me also taking a piss
>freak out
>don't pee
>go outside asap
>took me 2 hours to find a private toilet
>had a buddy be door guard

is it common to get LSD like visuals on weed?
I'm a bit worried what I smoked last friday wasn't weed.

It probably wasn't weed

Common no, but it is possible

Thc is a very mild hallucinagin, but in enough quantity it can make you trip. Only time it ever happened to me was when we made brownies, the second batch we made we used up an entire ounce but put it in a cake tin and cut it into 8 pieces, so essentially 1 piece was the equivilant of an eighth.

i have never done LSD

Brutal, love it

>I'm high entertain me
Isn't this just as bad as chick posting for attention?

Thought the point was to avoid feeding the trolls

Friend treats me to my first acid trip. We take a hit each. 3 hours go by and I have amazing body high but no hallucinations. Agree to take half an extra dose each. 45 minutes later we smoke a bowl because apparently weed makes the high stronger. It happens. I'm enjoying it. I had put on Sherlock Holmes staring Benedict cucmbersnatch hoping for a good trip. Can't stop talking to friend to even watch the show. Eventually trip goes sideways. Some reason believe I'm in a reality marble the size of an atom that is a fake reality keeping me prisoner by higher beings forcing me to act out stupid scenarios like a sitcom. Refuse to play along and keep calling out that i know it's all fake. Every time I do I'm transported to another reality where it's the same thing but different scenario. Friend sees I'm having a bad trip so acts like I'm it freaking out which is making me freak out more because I think theu have him playing along and that he's fake too. 6 hours later I travel through tens of thousands of dimensions going through tbisover and over. Friend wakes up from nap and tells me "you're feeling like this because you took drugs" I say this to myself for 5 minutes an am now perfectly fine. Have 2 more hits saved wondering when's the right time to do it again.

I took acid before i ever smoked weed. Now overtime i smoke weed i get mild to vivid close eyes visuals. depends on strain of course

I once smoked a lot of weed and it felt like someone was hugging me

Similar story for me, but i was high on cigarettes.

>implying you can't read a text anymore because you took acid. It's hard to read but not impossible.

> tfw i wnat tu buy
> but i live in tunisia
> feels bad man.

want*

Psychonaut here

Some mdma too just because candyflipping is the best

You grow them?

Nah.

You sell bags of those like that? How much do you sell it for?

No, not visuals.
You feel heavy and slow, yeah, but you don't SEE anything freaky.

150, 200 for more exotic and difficult to cultivate strains

I'd like to sell LSD how do i start

get some LSD

Where I live it isn't profitable to sell shrooms. First of all people don't do shrooms regularly. It's fucking imposible to trip every day or even every week. Because of tolerance (you need to wait at least two weeks) and secondly because shroom trip isn't the most enjoyable thing for the most of people. I mean I like it and shit but it isn't for everybody. Also the price isn't worthy of risking. It's about $16 or $17 per 4-5 gr here. I'm from Eastern Europe btw.
Weed on the other hand is a really profitable commodity lol. Some people smoke it everyday. You can sell it to a small reliable circle of people and be safe and get good money regularly.

>200 for more exotic and difficult

Do you mean Panaeolus and similar strains? Cuz all Cubensis are the same no matter what strain it is.

> done acid for years
> im a bit fucked in the head anyway
> do 700ug one night
> start seeing knives everywhere
> lay down thinking im covered in knives
> see my family in my room crying over my body
> everything goes black
> i'm completely gone to a horrible dark place
> dont even remember being awake
> friends think I was trying to kill myself I dont even respond to them knocking on my door apparently I'm screaming "it's me, it's me"
> wake up next day, room is covered in sick
> have nightmares for months
> day to day life has been grim
> if i remember some of what I saw I feel sick
> tfw got some kinda PTSD from acid
> GG

>be me and 3 other friends
>decide to take one each
>start tripping laughing and shit
>closed phones all except friend thats girlfriend is 2 appartments away
>phones ring its her want to meet with him
>hes tripping balls we r saying him not to go
>as we disgust this with the othe two he just dissapears

(cont.)

>me and other two alone
>decide we have to go for a walk to clear our minds
>fat one sweating as fuck
>its like we put his head in the sink
>goes out everyone look fine
>fat one wears full black and a hood
>he start saying for burning a bitch for a joke
>bitch walks past us and hears it starts walking faster
>we laugh and keelp moving
>feels like we follow her
>start plotting that we stop to the first shop to buys cigars
>she stops too
>we stop near the shop make a round and start ploting again
>she see us its like we ploting for her
>we just cross the road

(cont.)

>fatso stills wear the hood cause hes hair is wet
>telling him to take it off
>keeps telling we will look shit
>"stat take it all to one side u fuck"
>he aggrees and going for a cars back window
>he looks and making his hair im at his right hand
>he finish from the back window and put his face to the front one
>mfw i see the window is open and a girl is just looking at him
>mfw it took him some seconds to realize and stop fixing his hair
>friend see its too
>we start running and laughing
>fatso apologies and we laugh even harder
>best day ever

I took 450 micrograms for New Year's eve and my ego catapulted out of my body. I was only able to perceive one second at a time, my memory was completely repressed and every single stimulus of my senses was a completely new experience. I was experiencing everything for the very first time. It felt like being a newborn but with the mental capacity of an adult. Language made no sense but my brain was communicating with itself in a language it had just created that made perfect sense to it.

External stimuli on any of the senses, be it sight, sound, touch or taste would "echo" and cause a reaction in all the other senses. All stimuli became one and seemed to effect my entire body in waves, some of which seemed to arrive earlier than the original stimulus, some later. Time wasn't flowing in any particular direction and events seemed to replay thousands of times over within seconds, rewinding themselves and allowing you to observe them in spectacular detail.

Imagining a concept would trigger a chain reaction of concepts related to the original concept, that would then link to even more concepts, all manifesting themselves visually in closed eye hallucinations. Entire universes of geometry that seems to carry intuitive knowledge of the inner workings of the brain get constructed and allow you to observe your mental processes through incredibly complex but innately understandable interactions of elements that seem to be more than 3D and move in hyperbolic planes.

(cont.)

Examining the visual hallucinations closely, I would notice patterns that were at first merely nicely arranged symmetrical fractal webs but would eventually start moving and create new patterns in their motion as well. These newly perceived patterns could then be applied to all sorts of concepts unrelated to the initial visual stimuli and allow me to think in incredibly nuanced ways, or outside the box as many people will say.

Staring at a single point for prolonged periods would cause more and more complex worlds to form until the original object being watched is no longer recognizable and the individual elements that make it up are free to transform into completely new shapes, not just in superficial appearance but in scale and distance as well. A bush, for example, cam transform into objects that seem almost planet sized and make you feel miniscule in comparison. At this point having your eyes open or closed were indistinguishable from each other.

Visit erowid.org for acid stories...

good one

The is the single most interesting thing I've ever read on Sup Forums, thanks for posting man really enjoyed reading both your posts

I could go on for hours about that experience. Paranormal things were happening. I looked at myself sitting on the couch, unsure if it was even actually me. Looking at anyone at that point would make me wonder if that person was me. Any remnant of thought about my name, origins, accomplishments, hopes and dreams were completely gone. My friend's attempts of communicating with me sounded like an alien language but my brain would twist the words to a point where they would have completely new meanings. When the effects started slowly wearing off, I had very intense internal conversations with myself, where I was unknowingly using my friends as a way to bounce thoughts back and forth between my other perceived selves, who were actually them telling me completely unrelated words.

If you want to read more about the deeper end of the psychedelic experience, I suggest The Joyous Cosmology by Allan Watts. Mesmerizing stuff, it blew my mind when I first read it and still manages to blow my mind to this day.

Out of Curiosity, how many hits are on a card pictured like that, and how much do a single card like that pictured cost?

Those are 10x10 sheets, which means 100 hits per sheet. Depending on the actual dosage per hit on those sheets, they could cost you $250-500

Doesn't work on me.
Tried it three times and nothing.
Last time I even smoked a triple recommended dose for a first timer and only felt a bit sick. Then after an hour it passed.
I think some drugs you just have to really want and believe them to work if they are going to affect you. Placebo is a powerful effect.

It depends on the strain. My only comparison is shrooms and the difference is where as on mushrooms you can't tell the difference between reality and hallucinations, tripping on weed ranges from visual distortions (like seeing lightning in peoples eyes and paths through bushes that aren't there) to waking dreams (like a vision of being wrapped in cables while meteors pelted my face that faded as soon as I moved) you clearly know aren't real.

tripping in a public park filled with people bbq and hanging out.

confuse "just go with it" and nikes slogan "just do it" so i ran away too pet the seals. but i got lost on the way and decided to just sit down and wait for backup.

you got ripped off. was it on little piece of paper? maybe it wasnt stored properly/ old

Or, infinitely more likely, you're getting bunk shit. Probably an NBOMe or DOx compound. How would you describe the taste of the tabs? Did you swallow them?

Hate to break it to you, but chances are incredibly slim that you are somehow immune to LSD's effects, if you actually even had the real deal. You may have a higher natural tolerance but it will fuck you up at the appropriate dose.

Are you on any sort of prescribed medication? There are many drugs that can negate the effects of psychedelics.

dont do it..

never do more than 2 at a time. No matter how much, or how cool you think those other losers you hang with are.

It's a fucked drug. Only take it if you're with people you trust. Then just be prepared for anything. It feels like forever while you're tripping. It's like that "oh shit" before you drop on a roller coaster but you're feeling that for 8-12 hours. I tried 2 tabs awhile back and ended up jumping at a second story window

What do you mean 2 at a time? two hits? Ive taken up to 750ug and was still able to move and know to look both ways before crossing the road. Ive seen people take more then a mg and be just fine

"if its bitter its a spitter" There was a period of about two years where me and my ex wife were taking acid 2x a week, and it was like the best time of my life for sure. Havent been able to find anything that wasnt nbombe for the past 5 years so I just stopped trying

be very careful of bathrooms whilst tripping

many a tripping person have gotten trapped in the bathroom when they went to try and pee

dont smoke for like a month then smoke dabs until your throat just wont let you inhale any more smoke

you'll almost assuredly get trippy like visuals and head space

You could do what every drug user has been doing for the past 5 years and order online. LSD is incredibly easy to hide in the mail and 99.99% of packages go though fine. The ones that do get caught just get seized and you get a warning letter which basically means you can't order to the same address anymore if you don't want any trouble with the law. You basically get 1 free pass even if caught.

was going to ask the same thing

I spent years growing them and they all, save for PE, grow the exact same. I even spent about a year in front of my home made flow hood and isolated my own single strain on petri dishes.

Stupidly profitable. After everything was set up it was probably about a total of 20$ of materials and an hour of work per tub that would yield 8oz ($1600) in a month over 5 flushes. I really miss it but each tub is like a 20 year felony if you get caught lol