What would you do?

What would you do?

(She's a squirter that likes to be tied up)

Small girl but loves the big D.

She seems so innocent..

So sweet…

Too adorable to be such a filthy slut…

But she knows what her only purpose is.

Want to fap to her on kik?

She doesn't fight it anymore, she understands she is only for others pleasure.

I wan to see that flat chest

yes please

Her pussy craves clinging for dear life around a giant dick as it stretches her open beyond what her sensations can handle.

Her tight little asshole begs to be violated again and again until the feeling is so intense she can't breathe as only short screams and grunts escape with every hard thrust deep into her rectum. (seriously, she fucking loves anal)

I'm bchange

God that's gross

trips of truth for this anal slut

Really likes it…

post the movie

Did I mention she likes being tied up?

So…what would you do if you found her all tied up and helpless?

She gives the vibe of being a semen demon user.

And her (told you she's a dirty little slut…and she knows it too) toy collection at hand?

tease her with the magic wand before going in raw.

Her wet twitching little butthole just begging to be filled?

Would you make her scream like a whore while pounding her senseless?

Draw it out and tease her until she's panting and shaking with primal pleasure and begging you to let her squirt all over herself? (she doesn't just squirt, she gushes)

Post a video

Maybe just toss in a toy…

nice shirt
everything else sucks

pls op

plug her with the tail while using the curved pink one on her pussy.

diamonds to this one

…and leave her there to cum uncontrollably over and over with nothing she can do about it but moan and wimper and cream?

I want to see the waterfall

Would you let her wash off and clean her sloppy oozing fuck holes after you've had your way and reminded her what she exists for?

She's so shy too, which makes it all the better…seeing her blush before she gets the fucking of a lifetime.

Waterfalls are for closers!

Fuck you, you post a video around your own shitty private pictures to a hastily developed narrative. In due time!

So once again….would you do?

Videos soonish, I'm hungry so I had her make me a sandwich.

oh yeah, forgot this picture

She looks like a girl I met at a rave once, we were both drunk and I couldn't get it up for her and she put a neon cock cage on me and locked it so I'm dancing around with just that on and everyone is laughing and telling me how small I look, and I'm looking for the girl but can't find her, gets late I go home I'm looking her up can't find her go to a rave like 3 weeks later I find her ask her for the key she tells me if I dance around in just the cage again all night she'll give it to me so I do it, find her at the end of the night she tells me she lost the key, so a couple days later I go to the doctor to get it removed carefully well there's 2 cute nurses watching so I'm freaking out because one is trying not to laugh and the other says how did you get it in that small cage and I'm basicly hard but can't enjoy it because it's very tight and finally the cage comes off and the nurse rubs a little cream on to prevent damaging and I immediately get fully erect and she ask if the cage made it short like that from being in it so long or if that's my normal size and I start cumming and it last for almost 2 mins and I'm basicly crying and she says "you poor little thing does that feel better?" The other nurse starts laughing and the doctor says "that's new" then walks out with the laughing nurse, and the other nurse asks if I want to keep the cage, then stares at me as I shrivel up, and asks me if that was a prank.

nope, pretty sure that was actually Carrot Top. You were really fucked up those nights.

waiting for OP to post video

I did get the nurses number and she sent me some pics and I sent her one of my dick and she sent a pic of her friend, and said "my friends thinks you have a cute but thick tiny penis"

post full body

I got bored and started listening to a podcast

yeah, sandwich was too good. Maybe vids next time. I'm lazy, tired, and satisfied...plus I hear carrot top is out shrinking dicks in neon cages again.

Now on sale at Target.
Checked btw

ok... so i understand the variety, but three of the same butt plugs?

>three of the same butt plugs?

One for her... One for him... One for the nigger that cucks him

This girl looks Polish af

id give her my phone number

I'd slowly accustom her to sewing, giving her more and more attention the more interested she was in sewing, and she'd eventually grow up enough to never fucking wear stupid clothing again.

So you mean she pisses during sex? Nothing wrong with that, but call it what it is. Piss.

It's piss.

There's no such thing as 'squirters' faggot. All girls pee themselves slightly when they come while being fucked from the right angle or just when they come really hard.

Why are they all so tiny tho?

what's her name?

Debbie Jones

bump because erection

can't find anything

I AM HORNERRRR

Sorry not sure what to tell you

Horrendous teeth

there're many famous people with that name, there isn't any link?

1.Take her to a dental office get that grill fixed
2. buy a weekly schedule star chart for kids
3. Write daily hygene goals on chart and keep track.
4. Have a girlfriend that doesn't look like a greasy degenerate
5. Profit