Human females have melanin receptors lining their vaginal walls...

Human females have melanin receptors lining their vaginal walls, they are responsible for determining arousal levels during copulation, to accommodate for the greater size, power and stamina typical of darker mates.

Other urls found in this thread:

rebelcircus.com/blog/heres-really-happens-body-swallow-semen/
hercampus.com/school/u-ottawa/swallowing-truth-many-benefits-semen-women
google.com/amp/jezebel.com/5936639/semen-can-literally-control-the-female-brain/amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

man. what the fuck?

>This is what cucks actually believe.

kys

Fuck off cuck

the agenda is in full swing, good goy

>Made up shit
>by John

by my perfect because as it has been shown each generation born is more stupid and within a few 200 years if you do not have destroyed the planet will be apes.

The nigger cuck larping finally started getting into sci-fi levels of bullshit

this is a whole new level of dumb

Fanfiction by: John Bettendorf

Actual fun fact, typical male ejaculate contains 2 female hormones. Women who have sex get access to these hormones, and thereby are actually healthier and saner than women who get no sex (w/o condom of course)

disgusting, I wouldn't even shake the hand of a nigeroid, who would wanna even see them naked or have sex with them, disgusting I tell ya!

rebelcircus.com/blog/heres-really-happens-body-swallow-semen/

hercampus.com/school/u-ottawa/swallowing-truth-many-benefits-semen-women

google.com/amp/jezebel.com/5936639/semen-can-literally-control-the-female-brain/amp

>inb4 Jezebel
I know

op is black
dude we get it
your women are mostly fat, unattractive church goers
where as white women are mostly whores that listen to your bollocks about 'how bug ma dick is ' and that's why theirs so much debt, because you black fuckers don't pay for your children
you spread aids about because women are so fucking retarded

you as a race will not fucking succeed because youand any children that come from you will die from aids, you asshole loving bum boy

as for that picture, well it makes about as much sense as the turd that comes from your boyfriends gay asshole

another single mother in the making
when the governmets of these monkey loving nations make fathers pay for they kids the create
then and only then will women stop having negroids with these monkey boys, as they'll know they won't pay for them

You make this thread every hour don't you you fucking jew?
If you like black dick so much go get one and shove it up your ass and enjoy your herpes and AIDS!

You're a bunch of faggots

no source
seems legit

Ancient human breeding patterns were done exclusively with foreign tribes. Gens mated with other gens.

this
this
this and dumbs

I know it's bait and all, but that's one of the dumber variants of this shit.

>this exists
>people still argue against the extermination of jews and non whites

Melanin is what makes your skin darker. Your body produced it in response to light. There is no such thing as a melanin sensor. I'm not even mad about niggers fucking white women. It's your "science" that's got me triggered. Why would white women have dick color sensors considering that interacial sex was damn near non existent until modern times. 40,00 years of white dick in them and you think they developed nigger dick detectors? Fuck yourself with a whisk you cunt.

Can you please stop posting on Sup Forums youre making us whites look like a bunch of triggered faggots. Its bait kid relax... im sorry your EX got jack hammered by a BBW