Ask a guy who had sex with his very twinky best friend last night anything

Ask a guy who had sex with his very twinky best friend last night anything

Did you enjoy it? Did he enjoy it? How big is your cock?

What's it like to be a faggot?

Post pics of your friend.

6.5 inches. Yes and double yes.
It felt bad right before then instantly didn't care.

Who topped who and do you think you or the other can be made to hands-free orgasm?

would you pound my twink ass too?

I topped and I have no idea idk how easy that is to do.
Got the pic from a girl I know/his friend

Well that is a nice butt; can't blame you.

>make them p-gasm
It really depends on the person. Sometimes they can fall into it pretty easily if they ignore their own cock and just focus on the pleasure of being fucked. Sometimes they need more direct stimulation on the prostate itself, and some need to more or less be disallowed from doing anything with their cock for a long time (chastity is fun) and "re-learn" how to orgasm.

Did you suck him off? I finally tasted my own cum last night and didnt mind the taste, now I really wanna suck someone off and have them empty into my mouth.
I know different peoples cum tastes different depending on several factors, but i dont care. Gimme dat cum

No. Just .

Fucked*

Aids*

What's it like being gay?

>re-learn how to cum
>after forced or stupid enough to willingly partake in chastity

Sounds like conditioning but ok

Did either of you have a look of regret and shame as soon as the splooge splooged?

Also how much shit did you get on your dick

Err... I don't mean for them to have that done to them in a sinister way; it'd be consensual and fun.

Not the first guy, but hands-free prostate orgasms are way more powerful than dick orgasms, and chastity is fun as hell, with the right person. Frustrating, sure, but fun.

If you like to take dick and not give it out, conditioning yourself to cum that way is the way to go.

is OP a faggot?

What position did you guys do?

>is OP a faggot?

same, actually kind of like the taste of my cum. Wish i could find a cock to suck

I would partially agree that chastity can assist in prostate orgasms. There is also a slight masochistic pleasure to semi pushing against something, but never reaching full size.

But locks on chastity are for cuckolds, and the dynamic changes the second you allow someone else to say "No, you cannot use your dick unless I say so."

And that's some stupid shit to me. Pity that most people seem to go to one extreme or the other. (homophobe versus cuckolded sissy)

did he moan while you were fucking him?

Hey man, I like chastity and not cuckoldry. They don't have to be linked.

No. I felt gross going into it because the whole thing had a weird lead up where I sort of got convinced into it but once we started I forgot all that and after I just didnt care.
Doggy

Yea didn't but it was into a pillow at first so by the time it was loud I was already into it

would you fuck him again? I would make him dress up

sauce?

nicole charming

>nicole charming
neat.jpg. thnx

How did this attraction between you and him even start? Story-time.

I want to. It's weird because we are such close friends and I don't want to be in a relationship with him but the orgasm was wayyyy better than my gf and I want to do it again. Actually asking if he likes to dress up is a good lead in I'll ask him rn but he's probably asleep

so now u r officialy gay, happy?

With you saying this you must understand that you are probably gayer than straight. You may even be in denial.

No questions, just congrats! Feelsgoodman

Damn OP you are very lucky, the shit I would do to be in your position.
Why couldn't I have cute friends that wanted to drain my balls dry?

where is op

I was sort of against it right up until dick against butt. Hes definitepy a cute kid and I've always assumed his cuteness=gay and he came out to me last year. Then recently he acts really weird around my and one of my friends from class (girl) one day asked me all these questions like if I thought he was cute and shit. I was like I guess. The whole time i thought she was just making talk with me cause she wanted to bang me and my gf has been killing me latelt so I texted her later that night and we talked and she was like you know (best friend) likes you. I sorta guessed. She asked if I wanted to see his butt I said fuck no but she sent it anyways. I thought it was gross right away but immediately when I saw it I texted him I have no idea wht it was still gross to me. We ended up having this 3 way conversation. That was like the start it was a whole thing

> Be 13. Meet 14yo girl. Chat her up like retarded 13yo.
> Have no game. Holy shit nigger, what are you doing.
> It works. The fuck? Play some stupid game. Think it was pogs.
> She kisses me. Instant boner. Can't adjust shorts. Just sticking there obvious.
> She says to show her my butt. Look around. Nobody.
> Quick down and up. Boner fixed now. She says lay down and close my eyes.
> Do it faggot. Hand on my dick. Almost jizz. Clench hard to not do it. She giggles.
> Then stops and jumps away. Busted, but not entirely.
> Have to clean chalkboards and erasers. She does too in other classroom.
> After school. Clapping erasers. Outside. She wants to see my thingy. Nobody around.
> Soft now. Show her anyway. She says she wants to kiss me again. Sure.
> She drops. My soft dick goes all the way in her mouth. Pull back out and zip up.
> Shaking. Confused. Go back inside. Teachers gone. Empty school.
> Asks to see my butt again. No u. She raises skirt and pulls down some.
> Cute butt. Do want. She pulls back up. My turn. Show butt. Stay like that?
> Wet finger up my butt. Clenching. VERY confused. Full hardon again.
> What the hell? Turn around. He has his skirt raised. And his dick out.
> Holy shit boys can look like girls. Very afraid. But boner gets HARDER.
> Never fucking been this hard. Hurts. He takes my hand and pulls me away from the door.
> Nobody will see if they peek in. Pants down. Finger up my ass. Dick in his mouth.
> JESUS CHRIST. Fall down. He can't catch me. Land on my back. He climbs on top.
> My dick rubbing his dick. My balls rubbing his panties. Kissing. Lots of kissing.
> Push him off. Onto his back. Taste his cock. Get a taste of pre.
> Don't like it but do it anyways. Sucking on his cockhead.
> He moans like a girl instead of a boy. Love the sounds. Keep going.
> Fingers in my hair. He's crying.
> (MORE)

> (CONT)
> HUGE FUCKING MESS in my mouth suddenly. Spill some, swallow most, pull back.
> Lands all over my shirt. He's shaking on the floor. Goofy sweet grin.
> I'm still really hard. He faps me slow. Finger up my butt again. Everything so slow.
> Keeps slobbering on his finger. Rubbing it all in my butt. Just makes it ache and shake more.
> Eventually he stops. He's hard again. He stands up. Pulls me up. He pushes me forwards a bit.
> He gets behind me. THAT'S NOT A FINGER! Don't even fucking know what sound I made.
> Riding his goddamn cock. Entire lower body clenching and shaking. Blow jizz on the chalkboard.
> Some of it's higher than my head. Cumming so hard my nuts and taint hurt.
> He winces and pulls out. I crumple and almost hit my head on the chalk tray.
> Cum is in the chalk tray. Cumstain on the blackboard.
> Try to clean it. Still there but only we know what it is.
> Keep calling him a girl. Keeps wearing skirt and panties. Maybe once a week suck 'her' off.
> 'She' edges me until 'she' gets hard again. Then 'she' pounds my ass and I blow it.
> School year ends. Never saw again. Stain still on board next year.
> Have to stare at it every day in class. Doing accidental kegels instead of studying.
> Fail class. Why u no get 'her' number, retard?

What happend during sex? How did you guys start? Was it awkward?

did you tell him that he was a good boy? did he ask you to fill him up with cum? how cute is he?

>Ask a guy who had sex with his very twinky best friend last night anything

Why don't you kill yourself, faggot?

From what I've heard doing it hands free mainly requires time and discipline, but is relatively easy once you figure it out.

Sup Forums is changing

how so? More faggotry?

Muh dick!

did you blow your load inside of him

did you have sex with your very twinky best friend last night?

are you or him into BDSM?

Does he have any fetishes?