Wwyd/cuck thread

wwyd/cuck thread

replies get replies

bump

If she were my Girl I would def let her fuck any guy she wanted. I would have her send me snaps of her getting fucked and sucking dick. And when she got home I would lick her feet and heels clean and clean up after her bull. I would marry her and give her anything she wanted.

Wwyd/r8

Wwyd

Nice hips, would climb on top of and breed her from behind. She looks like she could take a cock.
Nice titties, would look good covered in my cum.

That picture is so tiny!

I would point you to the rules, but since this is the only girl in this thread with a face, I'll do her.

I'd spread her legs while she lies back on a bed and eat her cunt, making her moan as I flick my tongue over her clit. I'd then go straight to fucking her, pounding her pussy and making shockwaves go up her belly and thighs. Finally I would cum deep inside her to impregnate her

Wwyd? Request more if you need more.
Gibe lots of details.

replies get replies you lazy shit

I would definitely take her rough. Strip her naked, rip off her panties and enter her ass dry pounding her so hard her big titties would be in pain from slapping her ribs.

Give me yours and wiol give replies

I would come over to watch a game with you of whatever sport you like...but i was actuslly more interested to come over for her...while we sit she eill serve us some chips and drinks...she would be wearing a summer dress that ends right below her buttcheeks. I would touch her hand ehile you werent paying sttention snd she would give me the "right here right now" look. Then she would leave for the kitchen...i eill then wait a few seconds and go to the "bathroom"... I will find her in the kitchen doing some dishes (too much soap and only one dish)...so i would grab her from behing squuezibg one of her boobs...with the other hand slowly moving my hand from her keen to her thighs and then rubbing her pussy slowly thru her panties...i will then turn fer towards me and sensuslly bite her nip...will get her panties down and turn her back to the sink...i wil start to pound her easy snd the faster...because she enjoys it she bends even more with her dress and breasts now fully sunk into the soap in the sink...i will pound her fsaster and faster...you notice we are gone from some time so you make your way to the kitchen...you see us and realize you dont really want us to stop so you keep quiet as we didnt notice you...
We can continue if you send more interesting ones of hers...

Anyone please do mine:
Can post more pics and clips

Its my cousin so keep going like this

Girlfriends mother
She posted this on her FB among a series of other holiday snaps and deleted it a few minutes later
>not quick enough
Wwyd

She moans as i thrust her faster and faster...you can see that her pussy juices are the perfect lubricant as she does more andmore...slowy going down herlegs...she trembles from pleasure...then I turn her back at me snd push her down to stsrt working the shaft...she sees you and just foe a brief moment in time she think about stopping but she doesnt really want to and she can read from youe face that you dont really want to either. So i let her work the stick a vit then o put my fingeds in the corners of her mouth and start facefucking her...give her few moments to csrch her breath snd then continue...this goes on for couple of times...then i notice you and tell you to get over to us...make you lick her...then stick my cock in her pussy...theb make you like again and then again in the pussy...i tell you to get her asshole wet and you comply instantly...then i stsrt to push easy into her asshole and one notices that she is not used at all...so i push more until its craxked open...i stsrt to go up and down easily and theb as she wets herself i start pushing fastrr while i kiss her..you keep her by her hsnd and kiss it

Di mine

Titty fuck her and finish all over her face, then keep her in my basement for another day.

WWYD to my gf?

Drug her. When she awakes she'll be bound and gagged with her clothes off. I'll rub my fucking dick between her two nice large tits until I have precum coming from my cock. Then i'll start throat fucking her leaving her to points where she's choking. Finally I'll pull out and start fucking her pussy. No condom. I'll just do the pull out method and fucking come all over her slutty face and leave her there with me while she's crying like the little whore she is.

no rules, rape is best, make him watch or rape him too. nudes or replies for replies

bump

I will wait for her to get out from work and follow her to the subway and i am in luck...rush hour back home...the subway is packed and to my surprise she manages to find a corner...and follow her there...after the subway exits the station i start to easily touch her ass....at first she wasn't sure what is happening (blaming it on the crowded subway) but afterwards when i actually start squeezing her but she turns ready to tell me off..that is the moment I take her hand and place it on my scorch...she is confused then she understands that this is her chance because "DAMN i'm packing"...so i turn her back towards the windows and start to put my hand up the shirt until i reach her left breast....with my right hand I go up the skirt and past the panties...i notice she is wet and yet she doesn't seem ready...i'm thinking that maybe I should player with her a bit...so I easily massage her labia for a while then i put her to take my cock out of the pants and massage it with her hand behind her back... I put my tongue inside her ear and bite her earlobe. so this goes for a bit but I realize the next station is due so I put her to turn around facing me.,..she does... i put her to keep her panties open so I can cum over the panties and on her pussy. I tell her to put the panties back and go home to you. Not to dress and make sex with you like that...hope you are a licker before kicker man...enjoy my signature.

Do mine
same girl as here:
I will start dumping clips if you make it worth it...not one or two rows...but more
Anyone...

Tie her hands behind her back and fuck her from behind. When I'm about to cum. Turn her around and cum in her mouth.

Nudes?

shove the blonde away, get the brunette on her knees and facefuck her until I nut down her throat to see how much she enjoys being on the receiving end

anyone reply and they'll get a story like above.

leftie

That mouth was made food a sloppy blow job and a face for being covered in cum.

I would thank her for letting me suck her toes while an endless stream of men fuck her

Brutal face fuck and then fuck her pussy, finishing inside her. I would then keep her in my closet until i needed her again.

WWYD?

Who would use this young slut

Based just on her body, about an 8.5 I fucking loooove girls like her with nice perky but not huge tits. I'd have her tied up in my bedroom and use her whenever I want, whether it's her mouth or pussy she'll just be my toy.

Pic of her body

She's 16

Follow her home one night from work, as she's going into her house from parking outside I run up behind her and grab her by the neck and put a chlorophorm rag over her mouth and she passses out. She wakes up to me already fucking her hard like a whore and she is terrified, she looks around and has no idea where she is, all she can see is that she is in dark damp basement. She starts to scream so I shove my hand over her mouth and just start to fuck her faster. I go and go until I cum deeeep inside her, at that point i tie her up standing between two poles and leave her until I feel like using her again.

Let's all go to her insta since user decided to leave that in the photo. Patriciaagreco

wwyd?

are you telling me guys that noone is interested in her?

wwyd/rate my gf

wwyd

No takers, ha?

would make her gag on my dick

post moar of her user

moar user

Pound her cervix until it's bruised and totally creampie. Then, I'd lay her face down while I eat her asshole and get it lubed up with my spit for my dick.

Here is moar of

give us moar op.

id fuck the hell out of that tight bod. moar

gf wwyd?

any of her tits?

None. She is small and petite.

Wwyd to this ginger and her mom?

would grab her by her dreads and make her deep throat me till my balls touch her chin

wwyd/rate gf

Skullfuck her for a while before cumming in her warm little pussy

sadly, there is no more, I only met her one day

eat her ass out

Moar?

Sadly I had to cut sound and because I edited the video I removed scenes with her face.

would bend her over, pull her panty aside, finger her pussy then put my dick out and pound her without a condom

wwyd/rate my gf and i will post moar of her

Q: Do you like to be involved in the story?

I'd make her put a towel over her lap and play with her tight little pussy while were at the beach. she'd get hot and bothered and we'd fuck back at the beach house later, no condom and I'd cum inside her. I'd make her put her swim suit back on without cleaning up and let the cum stew in her

yuts

I would probably drown in those tits. Srsly. Fun times ahead.

not really, i only like to picture how my gf would be fucked

None of y'all like her?? I might be willing to drop nudes if you guys talk about her

she's a cute little toy OP. I'm partial to skinny brunettes I can fuck senseless but I'd tie her reverse to a chair so her butt is pushed out and leave her there all day fucking her whenever I like, raw of course

my ex

wwyd?

I pick her up at a bar...she was there for whatever reason and she is a bit tipsy...but thats ok...just enough to release the inhibition and be more open to explore...so we go outside a dark alley, you know the kind, I start kissing her and she fights back with her tongue, clearly she is into it. so i pin her down on the hood of a dirty, maybe abandoned car, so I put my hand on her keen and start going up with my fingers very smoothly as we continue to mounthkiss like crazy...society would not look nicely on that kiss theres nothing decent about it. i kiss her chin and then her neck going down with my kisses towards the left breast. in the meanwhile my had is up her thigh and close to the panties...imssage her pussy thru the panties for a while while my nows is pushing her dress aside from the breast so that my kiss can go up that beautiful hill to conquer the nipple. I see that she is wet and I start to finger her easily....she cant help herself and starts to lift up my shirt while she bites her tongue. She unbuttons my pants and takes of the belt and then she puts her hand down my underwear massaging him cock and balls telling me she needs this to happen RIGHT now...So I drag her 20 cm down and easily penetrate her while she holds her breath....

more pics please?

she like to share stories about her partners when she drinks

need body to judge

No offence but at this point tell her to takebetter pictures.

I'd softcore the shit out of her

i'd probably just her just there in that dress, its dangeling out, and fully gagged, so that she doesnt even think about talking about others

I think you meant, when she drinks she likes to share stories about her partners...dumb ass

I'd pull those shorts off of her, take a knife and cut a hole in the crotch of that swimsuit, bend her over and fuck her till cum started dripping down her legs. then i'd hollar to everyone down below and start a train on her

like what?

wow she is really beautiful

nice.

my bad, I'm a moron

one story about her first bj, one story about a hook up with a coworker, she had a thing with two baseball players

Thanks. Same from here:
Give your story about her, user.
Also anyone else? That would make me post this clip faster and more to others of hers.

if that ring implies anything, its good hip movement, so she's probably born to ride

yes and keep going, it reminds me the time when i let her suck a guy in the bathroom club while i wait for her to come back, came buckets when she suck me telling all details

oh man i'd run an anal train on her!

I strart pounding her up and down the dirty hood of the car...she moans and to my amazement she's a bitter...she bites her fingers...hand...fitsts....i go faster and faster on her and tell her to call me her once Alpha....she does....i then flip her over and tell her to take a deep breath while I start to slowly penetrate the asswhole....i am rather quickly in and start to trust her there....at some point she shows me what she needs bu making me stand still and her jumping up and down that shaft....i tell her to get back with the face torards me and penetrate her even more....i came inside her and then she tells me while we get dressed. Mine will freak out....now she has to clean the car and myself (i wont wash) because he will not be able to drive to work this dirty car...damn i realized I fucked a stranger on her boyfriends car.
I take a picture to have it if I ever meet him up...here user...you car.

Here user....do you have anything to say?